Youth Ministry Position

Looking into a youth pastor position that is paid! It's in a town called Medina that is only 20 minutes away! They provide free housing! :) Please pray for this! :)
What Church? PM me......

Stop by and see us if nothing else....(www.fbbc-medina.org)

May the Lord be with you, We are trying to ramp up our Youth/Bus ministry; if all else fails-we need Bus Captains on the weekends. If we can expand enough-our Pastor would like to eventually have a 'staff'.

Praying...

Oh okay, you much prefer rap, then. Blessings.
No. Disciple, Skillet, and those kind of bands are particularly annoying to me. I feel like they try too hard to be "hard" rock. I used to like them when I was around 16. I like bands like For Today.

I don't have a favorite genre of music.

No. Disciple, Skillet, and those kind of bands are particularly annoying to me. I feel like they try too hard to be "hard" rock. I used to like them when I was around 16. I like bands like For Today.

I don't have a favorite genre of music.
I see; ty; interesting that you think this way.

Anyway, some of the lyrics from bands such as Disciple are outstandingly clear and Biblical, as for example in the track 'Battle Lines'; although like you say it is hard rock, and if the person doesn't like hard rock s/he won't really like Disciple.

Blessings.