Y'shua friend.

Hi I am a new member here, yet an old member in Yeshua HaMashiach. I am looking forward to reading and sharing in the blessings our Lord so graciously bestows upon all who love and honor Him. As we begin another new and exciting year with the guidance of Yeshua's Holy Spirit, may we each grow in our love and faith, and be blessed with an abundance of the Kingdom fruits of prosperity. Amen!

Y'shua feiend. Shalom!

Hi I am a new member here, yet an old member in Yeshua HaMashiach. I am looking forward to reading and sharing in the blessings our Lord so graciously bestows upon all who love and honor Him. As we begin another new and exciting year with the guidance of Yeshua's Holy Spirit, may we each grow in our love and faith, and be blessed with an abundance of the Kingdom fruits of prosperity. Amen!

Welcome to CFS! :)

Y'shua feiend. Shalom!

Welcome to Christian Forum Site. Hope you like it here. Happy New Year by the way. :)

Back