153 killed in paris

God have mercy.

MSNBC just reported that for the first time since WW2 Paris is under curfew. People are waking up there to military in their streets. All terrorists are dead, supposedly. One suicide belt did not detonate and that may assist in the investigation. Also, ISIS tends to claim credit for their terrorist attacks rather quickly but not in this case as yet.
This attack sequence being all occurring at the same time seems more of a military nature and that's why some analysts think it could be Al-Qaida instead of ISIS.

There's also an article on this in the News section.

On Fox News last night, Shepard Smith and Geraldo Rivera were on with Mr. Rivera's daughter on the phone from Paris. She was at the soccer game in the stadium which the French President also attended earlier in the day. It was a very powerful view of a distraught daughter and her worried father. He wanted to take a plane there to take her home immediately, although it was an impossibility due to the government shutting down all transportation to or from the country.
What was most interesting to me was how these tragic attacks caused both Smith and Rivera to say in no uncertain terms that we need to crush ISIS/ISIL before more of these attacks are carried out. Even the French President said they will lead this war without pity.
It speaks volumes that those who normally are not willing to use military aggression against evil will quickly be in favor of military action when the evil hits close to home.
The video is the second one down on this site:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/...ughter-was-paris-stadium-during-terror-attack

ISIS has now claimed credit. Major cities in the U.S are reported upping security.
G20 summit in Turkey, which borders Iran and Syria interestingly enough, starts tomorrow. All the heads of countries invested in the supervision and control sort of speak of global economics.

Can you imagine the chaos if the Tet Offensive like assault in Paris yesterday happened in Turkey at the site of the G20?

ISIS is copycatting Muhammad's terrorist assault tactics and exercises. Beheading's, taking sex slaves, crucifixions, burning people.

All nations are at risk now. ISIS creates refugees in those country it assaults causing a wave of escapee citizens who will include members of ISIS and that community of indigenous citizens that are willing to be converted when spoken to in the right way. They enter into countries ISIS could never assault from the perspective of offense to the borders in direct combat. But become small and enter in on the wave of open doors and charity that the western enemies afford the mass exodus ISIS creates in the ME and the ISIS terrorist cell like unto a virus infects the west, the world, at the future victim countries expense at that.

Why doesn't Saudi Arabia open its doors? Instead of funding most of the muslim community centers, i.e. mosques, that are erected in the US. And often enough on Christian sites, like failed YMCA's. Using the documents of freedom against that target nation those groups can flourish behind the closed doors of religious protection guaranteed under America's first amendment.
And with the PC programming that has implanted itself like unto a virus in America as well, invites the invasion under the deadly false banner that precedes that Trojan horse; tolerance.

One only has to exercise tolerance for that which is otherwise disapproved.

I feel its only matter of time before the US is next

They're now saying one shooter was a native French man who was highly radicalized..

They radicalization happens in prison....

What in the world is radicalization, why does it appeal so much to the youth.

Last edited:
Oh noooo! In The Mighty Name of Jesus it is not coming to the Us. The evil forces behind it will be stopped. We have a covenant with Almighty God, 'ĕlôhîym.
God bless

I'm pretty sure they're already here in sleeper cells just waiting... Plus ,I remember a Lon terrorist attack in Canada and that's just north of us...

So, not to be a downer..but its coming...i think its better to pray for more and more people to be drawn to God... BC Isis is only getting stronger...as it should since we are in the end times.

Oh noooo! In The Mighty Name of Jesus it is not coming to the Us. The evil forces behind it will be stopped. We have a covenant with Almighty God, 'ĕlôhîym.
God bless
I totally agree with Cturtle, he is a wise man of God! Let us all repent and trust in Jesus to move His Mighty hand

I'm pretty sure they're already here in sleeper cells just waiting... Plus ,I remember a Lon terrorist attack in Canada and that's just north of us...

So, not to be a downer..but its coming...i think its better to pray for more and more people to be drawn to God... BC Isis is only getting stronger...as it should since we are in the end times.
isis getting stronger is an illusion, smoke and mirrors

God bless

9/11 was or should have been a wake up call to the US .But one that in the main has bene neglected.
Israel had a covenant with almighty God and thought as much as you have stated . Yet they did not believe that the Assyrians would come .
Scripture says that they the Assyrians were raised as a "scourge of Israel" for thier hipocracy and idolitory .It alsos ays they are also "the scourge of the gentiles" and worse .
Assyria is the womb of Islam and Islam is the scourge of the gentiles .
For he whom the Lord loveth he chastiseth .
The USA must speak for itself. The UK has signed up to that most Godless wicked and vain assertion ever put to pen and ink . That "Man has the right to life" which in effect says no matter what evil man may do he still has the right to life. Which but echos the whisper in the ear of Eve "ye shall not surely die"
I do no say then that Gods new covenant with his people is nul and void . I say that the USA needs to consider its ways as much as the UK must .
For in the UK we have made equal in law what is not equal in fact and have thus made a lie equal to the truth in law . Taught our children that Islam is equal with Christianity or rather with God and an idol is equal with the living God .
and all manner of other things also.
No good will or can come of it . Save to them that love God "ALL things work togther for good" even the evil that is coming.
For storms are coming to the UK that we have not seen here for a few hundred years . and the fires of long ago will burn again .
But he who confessed "that this day we will light a candle that God willing will never go out" spoke also indirectly of another truth .
"That God will not break the bruised reed or quench the smoking flax"
Its time the church woke up from her sleep and began to do the works of God which she has for so long negelcted .
and find again what she has "left" . For the church in the main does not know God "who is from the beginning" How can it be otherwise when so many do not even believe what is written "in the beginning"?
The :Lord is outside the church knocking on the door . That is a call to the whole church to repent . The promise is to THEM "who have ears to hear and open the door ............"
The USA boasts its trust is in God . But in the main it trusts in its military strength and economic strength not God.
and others boast in thier 'prosperity' saying "we are rich ,increased with goods and in need of nothing".
The Spirit of God on the other hand says "ye are wretched poor and in need of eye salve and you dont even know it"
The children of Israel "were given for our ensample" That we might avoid what they did not.
If we do as they did how can we ?
and in the UK if we were to reject that which we have proved tried and tested to be true and good in the fires of great adversity and trial and has given us so much liberty and were to embrace or sucumb to those things that other nations have proved to be so false and ruineous to them .It would be absurd to think that we will escape what they have not.
The USA I have heard has both the worst and the best of everything . I dont doubt it .
The question is who is in the majority? For the nation to be preserved.
Or what is ruling and governing the country?
In as much in the UK we have people hell bent on destroyign this natiosn Constitution unwritten .From what i have heard you have the same sort of people who are seekgin to destroy your constitution that is written.
9/11 was a wake up call ." For unless God watcheth over the city the watchmen watch in vain"
Pearl harbour was avoidable on two grounds . If the USA had been willing to come to the UK's aid sooner and join the war .It would not have encouraged the Japanese when they did not .
Plus all the info and intelligence was all there in thier parts as to when and what was going to happen .But every one was blind to it and could not put all the peices togther in time.
By all accounts 9/11 was much the same . All the pieces were known . But no one saw the whole picture.
This does not justify the people who committed that act .
But the USA like the UK should "consider thier ways"
and seek Gods face
Abraham was in a place where God could tell him "what he was about to do"
Lot though counted righteous was blind and tottaly unaware of the danger he was in.
Abraham prayed and intercedded for Lot. if there had been only 10 righteous the city would have been saved .
But there was only 1.
The Lord is coming very soon. and its time the Bride "got herself ready "

in Christ
gerald

May God bless your thinking.

I thought i would share the verses that God gave me over a year ago as to why i stand upon my Yehôvâh and 'Ĕlôhîym to protect us.

Isa 54:14 — Isa 54:17
In righteousness shalt thou be established:
thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear:
and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me:
whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Behold, I have created the smith
that bloweth the coals in the fire,
and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work;
and I have created the waster to destroy.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Psa 91:1 — Psa 91:16

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;
nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side,
and ten thousand at thy right hand;
but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge,
even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee,
neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee,
to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands,
lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder:
the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him,
and shew him my salvation.

Blessings!

Yes i agree...there will be wars and rumours of wars
— and
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
I missed verse 6 oops :)
Matthew 24:6
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

And found it in the nlt
Mat 24:6 — Mat 24:8
And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately. Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.

Yes they said this was just a taste of what is to come. We are now in the end times, I can't imagine it getting worse than this.

Prophecy is history written in advance.
and we need to be more aquainted with the Bible.
We all will need to know "Him who is from the beginning "
and have our roots so settled in Him who is from the beginning ;that not only will nothing move us but we shall not fear the "pestilence by night " or the prosperity of the wicked.

in Christ
gerald

Back