153 killed in paris

Yes i agree...there will be wars and rumours of wars
Mat 24:7 — Mat 24:9 and
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
i'm not saying that i'm unaware of what's going on around the world, way before or now of any news about these things
Sp the 200+ lives that were taken and the 129 don't mean anything, that's alot of people.
Pancake you are an awesome person with an awesome mind. God Himself thinks good thoughts about you in a big way and it stretches out to forever, you are more wiser than i'll ever be, there is no fear in you because you have the very mind of Jesus! Hallelujah! Your mind which is Christ thinks good thoughts shaping the world right now, Praise God! Love and Honor to you

i'm not saying that i'm unaware of what's going on around the world, way before or now of any news about these things

Pancake you are an awesome person with an awesome mind. God Himself thinks good thoughts about you in a big way and it stretches out to forever, you are more wiser than i'll ever be, there is no fear in you because you have the very mind of Jesus! Hallelujah! Your mind which is Christ thinks good thoughts shaping the world right now, Praise God! Love and Honor to you

While we may indeed be co workers with God.
It is not our prayers that "doeth the work" But God.
and things are always better for people havign prayed than they would have been if they had not.
But to what shall we pray? Primarily "they kingdom come , thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"
"The world perisheth with the using"
and" the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdom sof our God and of His Christ"
When Daniel saw by the scriptures that the day of Israels deliverance from the bondage of Baby;on was at hand .he set himself to fast and pray.
First by confession of sin and of the righteosuness of God .
Then as to and in the light of those promises of God concerning the children of israel.
Yes we are to "do good to ALL men .But expecially to the household of faith"
We should be praying that the Bride will get herself ready , that the Word of God will be fullfilled. That the people of God will have thier eyes opened to see with all the saints what is the exceedign greatness of His power towards us who believe..............."
Not to be exalted but that Jesus may be glorified and that we might bare Him witness adequatley and with reality manaifesting not only the power of God , but the grace of God and the love of God and the patience of God and the meakness of the Lord and not speak our own words nor please ourselves . But be as the moon which shines in the darkest night that the sun still shines and there is coming a perfect day To be a light to them that sit in darkness and to rule the night as the Lord the greater light will one day rule the day.

In Christ
gerald

God gave me a few verses today....its time for us believers to be praying in line with God's Word to remove this evil from our midst, and stop it from coming here.

Ps 37:38-40
But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous is of Yehôvâh: He is their strength in the time of trouble. And Yehôvâh shall deliver them from the wicked and save them, because they trust in Him.
God bless

The Assyrians were raised up to be first the scourge of Israel and then the scourge of the gentiles and worse.
Gidion had heard of God and thought only of God in the past .
Yet he was thresshing the wheat in hiding and ruminating as to where was God in all israels troubles .
The assyrians were the scourge of israel for their hipocracy and idolitory .
God says "IF my people will humble themselves ................................................................................." then will I heal the land

The Assyrians were raised up to be first the scourge of Israel and then the scourge of the gentiles and worse.
Gidion had heard of God and thought only of God in the past .
Yet he was thresshing the wheat in hiding and ruminating as to where was God in all israels troubles .
The assyrians were the scourge of israel for their hipocracy and idolitory .
God says "IF my people will humble themselves ................................................................................." then will I heal the land

This is true and it does not take every single born again Chrisitan believer do so either.
If we as believers would actually do the things of God together as one then we would see more results in our favor.
God Bless
Jim

This is true and it does not take every single born again Chrisitan believer do so either.
If we as believers would actually do the things of God together as one then we would see more results in our favor.
God Bless
Jim

"That they may be one as we are one" said Jesus in the true Lords prayer.
The unity of the church would therefore seem to be on par or like the unity of the Trinity in the Lords mind.
That is more than all gathering 'geographically' in the Lords name.
For many of Gods people gather in the same place geographically but are not "of the same mind" .
To draw near to God is not geographically but phsycologically . That our thinking maybe in line with Gods thinking.
Before a man climbs a hill his feild of vision is limited ;but as he climbs the more he climbs the more he can see.
We are called to ascend the hill of the Lord both as individuals as also as a church local or otherwise .
It is not a ritual or a saying but is to be a reality of drawing closer to God .
As we ascend we then begin to see thinsg from Gods perspective . It is then we can pray wether "with groanings that cannot be uttered " or with great articulation as expressed occasionaly in scripture. (Daniel for one) Job another .
It is then we pray not" amiss " but with what we see and thus will pray according to the will of God and we know that if we do so he hears us and if he hears us we have the petition answered.
It is a natural desire to pray for a prisoner of the Lord to be released and that persecution should also cease . But we know from the scriptures that these things shall come .For "if they did it to the master when the days were green how much the more to the servents when they are dry"
If then accordign to Hebrews 1:1 it was the last days 2000 years ago ,and were as green wood ,how much the more are they the last days now but very dry and ready for the fire?
Then we should pray not so much for our advantage but for Gods advantage and glory.
For we are not to pray for the establishment of our righteosuness but the righteousness and glory of Gods.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteosness .........." and everything that is needed to THAT end will be added unto you.
If there was the unity that you speak of which is above all Gods desire and the Lords prayer then in very truth God would command the blessing.
But it need not be the WHOLE church nor is it lilkely to be . But it needs must SOME of the church wether geographically in the same place or not.
For God always blesses the many b y the few.
and when the Lord commanded the storm to cease not only did the immidiate boat had peace but all the other "little ships" had peace also or benifited from the calm .
I do not believe the UK can avoid the storms that are coming . Nor do I believe we can pray that we will.
I do pray however that God will prepare His people for it so that not only can they weather the storm but in doing so manifest the power of God and the resurection of Jesus Christ.
Indeed more than weather the storm ; but be more than conquerers in and through it .
The church in truth does not know God. It has heard of God but have not seen God. or knwo God in the present .
They know as "little children " whos sins are forgiven and who know the father ."
Fewer still "have overcome the wicked one" How? By the Word of God dwellign or abiding in them richly .
Even less "who knwo Him who is from the beginning"
How can it be otherwise when men deny what is written "in the beginning" and for peace sake have compromised with the world as to thast beginning.
The storms that are coming mean we need to be rooted and established in HIM who is from the beginning and to know Him in some or enough measure as to be unmovable ,unshakable always abounding in the work of Lord God to what end ?
"Till we all come to the unity of the faith unto the perfect man unto the fulness and stature ............"
and if it is thought that only the ministers of God as listed in Ephesians are called to do so . Then we would be mistaken . For even as those true ministers of God follow Christ so also should we follow them.
if then we pray to ouradvantage as you put it . It can only mean it is to the advantage not only of the Gospels propagation but also to the manifestation of the kingdom of God in every believers life . To the glory fo God and the extention of Hos kingdom.

in Christ
gerald

When I was watching news, this verse came to me. My heart goes out to the families mourning the losses. The nation needs prayer more than anything else.

Luke 21:28 - Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near

I believe it is also very important that we do not allow the terrorist attacks and radical Islamic aggression to make us as Christians love them any less. While Islam itself does not preach peace, many Islamic people are peaceful, and in need of the word of God. Islam isn't the problem, sin is the problem

"That they may be one as we are one" said Jesus in the true Lords prayer.
The unity of the church would therefore seem to be on par or like the unity of the Trinity in the Lords mind.
That is more than all gathering 'geographically' in the Lords name.
For many of Gods people gather in the same place geographically but are not "of the same mind" .
To draw near to God is not geographically but phsycologically . That our thinking maybe in line with Gods thinking.
Before a man climbs a hill his feild of vision is limited ;but as he climbs the more he climbs the more he can see.
We are called to ascend the hill of the Lord both as individuals as also as a church local or otherwise .
It is not a ritual or a saying but is to be a reality of drawing closer to God .
As we ascend we then begin to see thinsg from Gods perspective . It is then we can pray wether "with groanings that cannot be uttered " or with great articulation as expressed occasionaly in scripture. (Daniel for one) Job another .
It is then we pray not" amiss " but with what we see and thus will pray according to the will of God and we know that if we do so he hears us and if he hears us we have the petition answered.
It is a natural desire to pray for a prisoner of the Lord to be released and that persecution should also cease . But we know from the scriptures that these things shall come .For "if they did it to the master when the days were green how much the more to the servents when they are dry"
If then accordign to Hebrews 1:1 it was the last days 2000 years ago ,and were as green wood ,how much the more are they the last days now but very dry and ready for the fire?
Then we should pray not so much for our advantage but for Gods advantage and glory.
For we are not to pray for the establishment of our righteosuness but the righteousness and glory of Gods.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteosness .........." and everything that is needed to THAT end will be added unto you.
If there was the unity that you speak of which is above all Gods desire and the Lords prayer then in very truth God would command the blessing.
But it need not be the WHOLE church nor is it lilkely to be . But it needs must SOME of the church wether geographically in the same place or not.
For God always blesses the many b y the few.
and when the Lord commanded the storm to cease not only did the immidiate boat had peace but all the other "little ships" had peace also or benifited from the calm .
I do not believe the UK can avoid the storms that are coming . Nor do I believe we can pray that we will.
I do pray however that God will prepare His people for it so that not only can they weather the storm but in doing so manifest the power of God and the resurection of Jesus Christ.
Indeed more than weather the storm ; but be more than conquerers in and through it .
The church in truth does not know God. It has heard of God but have not seen God. or knwo God in the present .
They know as "little children " whos sins are forgiven and who know the father ."
Fewer still "have overcome the wicked one" How? By the Word of God dwellign or abiding in them richly .
Even less "who knwo Him who is from the beginning"
How can it be otherwise when men deny what is written "in the beginning" and for peace sake have compromised with the world as to thast beginning.
The storms that are coming mean we need to be rooted and established in HIM who is from the beginning and to know Him in some or enough measure as to be unmovable ,unshakable always abounding in the work of Lord God to what end ?
"Till we all come to the unity of the faith unto the perfect man unto the fulness and stature ............"
and if it is thought that only the ministers of God as listed in Ephesians are called to do so . Then we would be mistaken . For even as those true ministers of God follow Christ so also should we follow them.
if then we pray to ouradvantage as you put it . It can only mean it is to the advantage not only of the Gospels propagation but also to the manifestation of the kingdom of God in every believers life . To the glory fo God and the extention of Hos kingdom.

in Christ
gerald

Greetings Brother Gerald,
It only takes a group of spirit filled beleivers to come together and stand on Gods word - to get Him to act in a situation. History has documented this many times.
Check out the life story of a brother by the name of Angus Buchan. He gathered the people - they prayed and stood on Gods word - it brought God moving results. See for your self.

That is one of many and the only thing Different between them and any of us - They actually did what His word says and Not make excuses why it can not be done.

If you desire a deeper understanding of the Authroity that God has placed in us - Then honestly seek God in this and I know He will show you or rather teach you if you are willing to ber willing to learn. Then - you will have an entirely view on taking authority over storms of any kind.

Gods Blessings are ours.........if we take them
God Bless
Jim

I would like French Christians to be strengthened by Gd in these times of tribulation. I pray they are encouraged and are fearless in the face of the enemy. I would like to see one of them contribute to this thread and offer their insights. Gd bless them.

Greetings Brother Gerald,
It only takes a group of spirit filled beleivers to come together and stand on Gods word - to get Him to act in a situation. History has documented this many times.
Check out the life story of a brother by the name of Angus Buchan. He gathered the people - they prayed and stood on Gods word - it brought God moving results. See for your self.

That is one of many and the only thing Different between them and any of us - They actually did what His word says and Not make excuses why it can not be done.

If you desire a deeper understanding of the Authroity that God has placed in us - Then honestly seek God in this and I know He will show you or rather teach you if you are willing to ber willing to learn. Then - you will have an entirely view on taking authority over storms of any kind.

Gods Blessings are ours.........if we take them
God Bless
Jim

Jim. Not disputed.
Things are always better for prayer . and would not be so if men had not prayed .
I would even argue that in 1940 if the Godly King of England hads not done his duty and called the country to prayer and if the people would NOT have prayed .Then God would not have answered .
But the fact is that "My people were willing in the day of power " and they did pray and God did answer and the the first miracle was the miracle of Dunkirk. Recognised by the many at the time denied by the many it seems in the present .
and those young airmen ,those "few" did not endure what needed to be endured in thier own strength but the whole country was praying for them and God was answering and as the scriptures put it "bore them up as on eagles wings"
But no amount of praying then would have stopped the Nazis .
Though IF there had been the same amount of praying BEFORE then who knows and more than likely .
If you read the conditions of the time of Gidion . The same then the same now in the UK and even the same people .
It does not then need a LOT of people .it needs enough people of God to pray . They do not have to be geographically in the same place either . But they do need to be of the same mind and of the same Spirit .
and before the throne of Grace .
Not so much 'celebrating' but I think more weeping . and groaning and sighing over the abominations in the land.
and as Gidion thought on these things in secret. God drew near to him.
and once the communication lines had been opened and established things began to change "openly"

The storms that are coming to the UK I do not believe can be now avoided.
For we have now made equal in law what is not equal in fact and have therefore to all intents and purposes made a lier equal to the truth in law .
A parliament that gives but lip service to the Crown , the Constitution and the nation it says it represents yet at the same time is serving the as yet unseen ehad of Europe.
A church in the main to busy 'celebrating' and the world is in the church as much as the church is in the world .
The disciples who were bailing out the boat were in the world but not of the world and were endevourign to bail the water out of the boat all the time.
The scriptures say strangely in some ways "The Lord had not come yet"
I do not believe we are to give up bailing and wait for the coming of the Lord.
But to be always abounding in the work of the Lord.
That includes praying .
Authority can only be excersised when a person is under authroity .
The authority of a believer is his the moment he becomes a child of God and has authroity over the devil from that moment on and the devil none over him.
But you cannot excersise that authority unless you are not only filled with the Spirit of God but are also beign led by Him also .
For while a man has the authority he can only excersise it under the authority of the Holy Spirit .
The sick man at the beuitifull gate who through faith in Jesus name was healed by Peter and John had bene there all his life .
Jesus must have passed him by many times before then. So why did he not heal him?
You could argue that God beign so good to us left us some work to do also .
But Gods timing is also perfect .
Jesus did not repeat what all of isiah said when he spoke "the Spirit of the |Lord is upon me............"
For it was not then nor now "the day of judgment" that follows after he stopped.
"He went about doing good"
I happen to think he was not limited as to what good he could do. and what he found to do he did and what he had am ind to do he did . Yet with all that the focus was on the good he came to do and was called to do and why he came .
and in that regard he was limited to the lost sheep of the household of faith .
For salvation is of the Jerws first then the gentiles .
Which is one reason why he did not respond to the Serophonecian woman at first. For he had no authroity to do so . Untill she came the right way .
The Assyrians were raised up to be the scourge of the gentiles .
So too then is Islam.
If then islam is to be defeated then what should we pray?
That the scourge be lifted? Or that it will do its work?
But the scripture also says that one day "thier mind will change ............................."
That I will pray for .
As also that Islam must suffer a great moral collapse .For by the scriptures I know that all the false religions will gather under the skirts of that that great false religion of old .
Islam at present is to full of pride to do so. Though her leaders are already climbing into bed with that great whore . and their blind followers do not even know it .
So she must be humbled in some way fro her to seek 'refuge' under those skirts .
That I can pray for .
But I cannot pray that the scourge be lifted.
For perchance also it will drive the church to pray!
and if not all the church then enough .
For the God of Gidion is not dead nor relegated to the past .Though he is by some; who think He can do no great work anymore.

The events in Paris are terrible.
But look at what ahs been the result>?
No mention of God save derogitory .
But rather the whole of Euorpe be ever joined closer .
etc. and the UK who have no excuse whatsoever like foolish Jehosephat declaring as much as he did with Ahab.
These things "were given for our ensample"
The battle ahead as then will not end well for Ahab.
Jehosephat was 'saved'
Gidion had first to get rid of all the idols in his fathers house.
before any good could be done elswhere .
Judgment begins at the house of God FIRST.

In Christ
gerald

When I was watching news, this verse came to me. My heart goes out to the families mourning the losses. The nation needs prayer more than anything else.

Luke 21:28 - Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near
BINGO!

Back