A Great Big Hello

A Great Big Hello

Hello to everyone. I am really thrilled to have found this board. I have been looking around ,until my membership was validated. I must say there are some very interesting post on here, and I am looking foreward to reading even more. I'm really excited to be a part of this community and to making some new friends.

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
1293967ub2cvh4f9g.gif
and
1030926jk1l62jo1d.gif
to CFS!
GBU Tavy

Thank You

Such warm welcomes really touches my heart. I knew by the post I had read previously ,that this was one big loving community of great Christian people. Thank you for welcoming me so graciously. I to am looking foreward to fellowship with all of you. I still have so much to learn about the board, but am trying to feel myself around to everything. I may make a few mistakes, so just be patient with me and I'm sure I will get it down soon.

You are going to fit right in! I make 20 daily,lol. That's okay though, were here help each other, encourage and praise the LORD!It is a wonderful place, i am sure you will love it, and the member's and staff are just amazing!!:):) We are a blessed site!

lol, That is encouraging, at least I don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I have made twenty just trying to get my signature put on to no avail. I think I have about four or five so far pending in the holding pen, so not sure which one will finally make it to where it's supposed to. :smiley170: I have yet to be as smart as these computers. Computer terms and I just can't seem to get on the same track. I keep getting derailed.