A Great Big Hello

A Great Big Hello

Hello to everyone. I am really thrilled to have found this board. I have been looking around ,until my membership was validated. I must say there are some very interesting post on here, and I am looking foreward to reading even more. I'm really excited to be a part of this community and to making some new friends.

1293967ub2cvh4f9g.gif
and
1030926jk1l62jo1d.gif
to CFS!
GBU Tavy

Thank You

Such warm welcomes really touches my heart. I knew by the post I had read previously ,that this was one big loving community of great Christian people. Thank you for welcoming me so graciously. I to am looking foreward to fellowship with all of you. I still have so much to learn about the board, but am trying to feel myself around to everything. I may make a few mistakes, so just be patient with me and I'm sure I will get it down soon.

You are going to fit right in! I make 20 daily,lol. That's okay though, were here help each other, encourage and praise the LORD!It is a wonderful place, i am sure you will love it, and the member's and staff are just amazing!!:):) We are a blessed site!

lol, That is encouraging, at least I don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I have made twenty just trying to get my signature put on to no avail. I think I have about four or five so far pending in the holding pen, so not sure which one will finally make it to where it's supposed to. :smiley170: I have yet to be as smart as these computers. Computer terms and I just can't seem to get on the same track. I keep getting derailed.

Back