A Must Hear ---- Yiddish Song in response to Fiddler

Dusty

Inactive
A Must Hear ---- Yiddish Song in response to Fiddler

You are missing out if you do not listen to this but then again maybe not a lot of people like Jewish music Any ways I think it is fantastic.

I love Jewish music!

I like Joel Chernoff and Paul Wilbur's songs.

Hey A girl after my heart .... oops you are a girl ..... LOL well you know what I mean . I love Paul Wilbur's songs .... And guess what GodSpeaks I do know of him . So the ole dog bites the dust ... ( in house joke between me and GodSpeaks .... he he )

Hey A girl after my heart .... oops you are a girl ..... LOL well you know what I mean . I love Paul Wilbur's songs .... And guess what GodSpeaks I do know of him . So the ole dog bites the dust ... ( in house joke between me and GodSpeaks .... he he )

I never said ;)

If you meant when you were joking around on that music thread, you know, you really shouldn't be calling yourself names like that. LOL

That's right on Jake's thread . Oh well if we can't laugh at ourselves then others will .... LOL ...

So the ole dog bites the dust ... ( in house joke between me and GodSpeaks .... he he )

If you meant when you were joking around on that music thread, you know, you really shouldn't be calling yourself names like that. LOL

That's right on Jake's thread . Oh well if we can't laugh at ourselves then others will .... LOL ...

I know this post looks out of order but it was doing crazy things. So you answered before I posted :D. Not really tho

Well I laugh at myelf when I look in the mirror sometime :p

I know this post looks out of order but it was doing crazy things. So you answered before I posted :D. Not really tho

Well I laugh at myelf when I look in the mirror sometime :p

That is funny how these posts got all mixed up . Oh well it will keep people on their toes .... LOL

Back