A Picture of what God is doing today for His Body

I dont belong in this world..although certainly there are some nice places around.

I think as you get older you want to put down roots, have some land, build a house. But it would have to be where God wants you. It says in the bible the meek will inherit the earth.

Im holding out for my inheritence. I dont know what it will be, Lord knows. If he does divide everyone into the twelve tribes and allots land amongsts the gentiles as well, I do wonder what my share would be....

I would love somewhere bit warmer, less humid and kind of by the sea and also fresh water. Plenty of fish, where plants grow abundantly. Anywhere unspoiled would be my pick. And no weeds.

I dont belong in this world..although certainly there are some nice places around.

I think as you get older you want to put down roots, have some land, build a house. But it would have to be where God wants you. It says in the bible the meek will inherit the earth.

Im holding out for my inheritence. I dont know what it will be, Lord knows. If he does divide everyone into the twelve tribes and allots land amongsts the gentiles as well, I do wonder what my share would be....

I would love somewhere bit warmer, less humid and kind of by the sea and also fresh water. Plenty of fish, where plants grow abundantly. Anywhere unspoiled would be my pick. And no weeds.

Keep your mind and heart open my friend and watch what God does for you :)

I Ain't Got No Home... Another type of feeling from America - 1920s- 30s?

On to a different type of home. Out of curiosity, do you really feel you have one in this world? I know there are places I prefer (or maybe would prefer now if they were the same but both times and I change) but have always (even in my atheist days) been to some extent or other some kind of misfit.

In my thoughts and opinion we all have a specific place where God wants us to be, here on this earth. And when we get into that place God blesses us. Even if the reason why He leads us to that place is to share the Word of God, because they are spiritualy starving.

I'm looking forward to a moderate house with quite a few acres, so i can have a garden and space between us and the neighbors. To be close to a lake or a river and to have a nice car, truck and boat.

In my thoughts and opinion we all have a specific place where God wants us to be, here on this earth. And when we get into that place God blesses us. Even if the reason why He leads us to that place is to share the Word of God, because they are spiritualy starving.

I'm looking forward to a moderate house with quite a few acres, so i can have a garden and space between us and the neighbors. To be close to a lake or a river and to have a nice car, truck and boat.
And extra housing so when a brethren or any one the Lord brings needs a home they have one. Thats the awesome thing about having MONEY - You can help people.
God Bless
Jim

Thats the awesome thing about having MONEY - You can help people.

According to an article I've just looked at Forbes magazine: .

Almost half of the world’s wealth is now owned by just one percent of the population.

The wealth of the one percent richest people in the world amounts to $110 trillion. That’s 65 times the total wealth of the bottom half of the world’s population.

The bottom half of the world’s population owns the same as the richest 85 people in the world.

Seven out of ten people live in countries where economic inequality has increased in the last 30 years.

The richest one percent increased their share of income in 24 out of 26 countries for which we have data between 1980 and 2012.

In the US, the wealthiest one percent captured 95 percent of post-financial crisis growth since 2009, while the bottom 90 percent became poorer.

Even if you simply don't have to worry about food and shelter, you are relatively wealthy in worldwide terms.

--
Now I'm not going to argue that there aren't people who want to put a fair chunk of their wealth towards the benefit of others. Nor am I going to argue that there aren't people who are helped greatly through financial charity.

I'm just going to suggest that when you look at the distribution of wealth, it's not the "great solution" that some sometimes propose it is.

Last edited:
And extra housing so when a brethren or any one the Lord brings needs a home they have one. Thats the awesome thing about having MONEY - You can help people.
God Bless
Jim

Ya know thst leads me to a verse that God gave me to stand on.....to see in the Word, how and why i can trust Him to take care of me....its Luke 10:29-30 "Verily I say unto you, There is no man or person that hath left house, or brethern, or sisters, or father or mother of wife, or children or land, for my sake and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundred fold now in this time. Houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions (meaning when it comes to multiplying someone is going to get upset (the devil), and you might receive flack from those who don't believe you should have it); and in the world to come eternal life.

Even if you simply don't have to worry about food and shelter, you are relatively wealthy in worldwide terms.

--
Now I'm not going to argue that there aren't people who want to put a fair chunk of their wealth towards the benefit of others. Nor am I going to argue that there aren't people who are helped greatly through financial charity.

I'm just going to suggest that when you look at the distribution of wealth, it's not the "great solution" that some sometimes propose it is.

True, because if there is a spiritual problem in that person or home...the money will not help them mature spiritually. Although if they need a boost in their faith...to bless someone with the means, can draw them into thanksgiving to God...and it can lead them to open the door to God to show them where they need some developing. :)

--

Yep and thats why i am not living accordinng to world wide terms but BIBLICAL TERMS
Study the true meaning or what the blessing of the Lord truly is.
God Bless

Back