Allegory or wisdom in Zion.

Amen to Ephesians 4!! But they (unbelieving Hebrews), who are the branches, were broken off because of unbelief and believing Gentiles grafted into that olive tree. The olive tree is true Israel, made up of BOTH Jews and Gentiles
Hi @Coop,

Jeremiah chapters 11 and 31 with Romans 11, all give witness to the fact that Israel as a nation is the Olive Tree.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hi @Coop,

Jeremiah chapters 11 and 31 with Romans 11, all give witness to the fact that Israel as a nation is the Olive Tree.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Correct the true Israel of God. Not natural physical fleshly Israel. "But it is not thy the word of God has taken no effect. For they are NOT all Israel who are OF Israel, NOR are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called." That is those who are the children of the flesh, these are NOT the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.. Romans 9:6-8.. You keep referring to natural or fleshly Israel. The promise is to the SEED, which is Christ, and those in Christ according to the election of grace. This is is the mystery in Ephesians 3!! Gentiles or believing Gentiles are grafted in, the olive tree.. And I'll ask again, who are the true physical Hebrews today since you believe that there are two peoples of God??

Hello @Coop,

I do not like your tone. Or your interpretation of my words. So I will not continue.

May you continue to grow in grace and truth and in the knowledge of God, in Christ Jesus.

In His precious Name
Chris

Softly

Everything that you stated about Zion is true. This knowledge cannot be taught by man. She does exist and the world already hates her, in fact the world already knows she exists but through false doctrine the world believes Yeshua’s wife is themselves (“the church”) or a body of believers.

You are right, God’s Holy Scriptures clearly reveals that she is an actual real woman but if anyone truly experiences and knows Him, they would know that His Spirit does not only teach from the letter alone but the Scriptures must be revealed in the soul and felt. People who read only the “letter” could never know that the Book of Genesis was not written by God in vain--the entire Holy Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation were written concerning Yeshua’s wife, a particular, real and actual woman made from His side, “My dove my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea the queens and the concubines and they praised her.”Song of Solomon 6:9

She is protected and hidden as God described in Scripture: a Mystery and a great wonder in heaven. When Yeshua walked the earth to live, suffer, and die, He was also in heaven as He walked the earth, “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of Man which is in heaven.” John 3:13 . He testified that while he was physically on earth, He was also in heaven. Yeshua’s Zion, His wife, is a real woman, who like her Husband, is both on earth and in heaven--a great mystery--until what takes place inside and outside of her as God described in Isaiah 60 and Revelation 21 should take place. When “the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets.” Revelation 10:7.

All of those who God touched, His prophets and disciples all knew secretly who Zion, the New Jerusalem, is and they always understood secretly, even also Paul, that the mystery of God is the final revelation of His bride which in the end all will see is a literal woman.

Last edited:
Softly

Everything that you stated about Zion is true. This knowledge cannot be taught by man. She does exist and the world already hates her, in fact the world already knows she exists but through false doctrine the world believes Yeshua’s wife is themselves (“the church”) or a body of believers.

You are right, God’s Holy Scriptures clearly reveals that she is an actual real woman but if anyone truly experiences and knows Him, they would know that His Spirit does not only teach from the letter alone but the Scriptures must be revealed in the soul and felt. People who read only the “letter” could never know that the Book of Genesis was not written by God in vain--the entire Holy Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation were written concerning Yeshua’s wife, a particular, real and actual woman made from His side, “My dove my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea the queens and the concubines and they praised her.”Song of Solomon 6:9

She is protected and hidden as God described in Scripture: a Mystery and a great wonder in heaven. When Yeshua walked the earth to live, suffer, and die, He was also in heaven as He walked the earth, “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of Man which is in heaven.” John 3:13 . He testified that while he was physically on earth, He was also in heaven. Yeshua’s Zion, His wife, is a real woman, who like her Husband, is both on earth and in heaven--a great mystery--until what takes place inside and outside of her as God described in Isaiah 60 and Revelation 21 should take place. When “the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets.” Revelation 10:7.

All of those who God touched, His prophets and disciples all knew secretly who Zion, the New Jerusalem, is and they always understood secretly, even also Paul, that the mystery of God is the final revelation of His bride which in the end all will see is a literal woman.
God will MAKE all nations hate the woman to achieve His purpose" "they do not perceive I am gathering them to the threshing floor" 'whoever attacks you will fall for your sake" "surely they will gather "but not by me" (or not knowing He is the ONE gathering them to her to attack/hate her...) Isaiah 29 also..all "her" many enemies who torment her blown to chaff suddenly and instantly...for denying she made them...(shall food say to she who cooked it she didn't?") she turned things "upside down" (they talk back to her and deny her) of all she bore not one held her hand" "this is zion for whom no one cares" a "girl" who is "ghostlike"

Back