Allie Wi Cant Get On The Forum?

A few days ago I was kicked off the forum...without reason. Now the person who defended me, cannot get onto her account? I hope this is just a mistake? I know I am a bit controversial but Allie has been nothing but sweet to all the members and is without reproach in my view. Like I said...I hope this is just some sort of error, but Im afraid its just another attempt to attack me through her?

I have disagreed with her at times but she has never been rude, only shows love to each of us. Hope it is just a glitch. She uses tapatalk and I sometimes have issues with it.

I know she uses the app on her phone.. It does give troubles many times.. She should try from her laptop, try resetting her password, etc.. Hope that helps..
I will tell her...I know she has tried to reset her password..but she said she cant even get the forum to allow her that much access if Im am understanding her correctly....its behaving as if she has been banned...now Song has said that's not the case...so we will just have to see what her computer will allow her to do...I guess?

I will tell her...I know she has tried to reset her password..but she said she cant even get the forum to allow her that much access if Im am understanding her correctly....its behaving as if she has been banned...now Song has said that's not the case...so we will just have to see what her computer will allow her to do...I guess?
Yes.. She should definitely try from her computer..

So...who did wrong that Allie could not get into the forum: her or...no, I don't think it wad the moderators. She did something wrong!

(Allie, blame it on the computer. It always works for me!)

Back