Amazing wonders of the world

Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
Have you seen or been to any?
Lets talk about them, even though none could compare to heaven and what God has planned for us, there are still spectacular sites of beauty in Gods creation.

Some of the ones ive seen and experienced...

Niagara Falls in North America
Fiordland in NZ, amazing Fox and franz Josef glaciers
Rotorua geysers, mudpools and coloured lakes. We used to have the Pink and wHite Terraces which were amazing in their day before an eruption destroyed them all
Giant Kauri trees in Northland, the biggest is called Tane Mahuta
giants causeway in Ireland
loch ness in Scotland
Lagoons and reefs in Tahiti and there is a beautiful island called Moorea just stunning, and Tetiroa which only has birds

Some that I would love to see/experience...

Sydney Harbour in australia
The Grand Canyon in USA
The Nile in egypt
Petra in Jordan
The greek Isles
guilan landscapes in China
Cherry tree blossom in Japan
Tulips in the Netherlands
The Northern or Southern Lights

Feb 10, 2015
Maryland
In US:
Laguna Beach
San Jacinto Mountain
Yosemite Valley
Mount St Helens
Grand Canyon
Petrified Forest
Florida Keys
Magens Bay US Virgin Islands

Outside US:

Newfoundland
Baja California
Smugglers Cove British Virgin Islands

While on a cruise, I had excursions in Belize and Honduras I found the beaches and tourist activities very nice, but I noticed much in the towns and countryside that saddened me.

I have always wanted to see:

Alaskan fjords
Olympic National Park, Washington State
New Zealand
Ireland

Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
In Australia the Pinnacles are pretty amazing. You would think why would anyone travel way out somehwere to see a bunch of rocks, but what spectacular rocks. Its like you are on the moon.

In nz, waitomo caves are pretty awesome especially with the glow worms. Its like seeing stars at night. You go on a boat and gaze up. Gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites.

Reactions: Phoenix111

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hey Lanolin;

I like your thread!

I would like to share two countries that we would love to see/experience...

Auckland, New Zealand. I shared with my wife that I want to take her there and she is slowly beginning to show interest. I told her this would be the furthest we have ever traveled together.

Mauritius, in the Indian Ocean. This is a small island off of South Africa that we have known about for 17 years. I learned about this beautiful island from a client in 2002.

Since we are closing in on retirement together, we are praying for the opportunity to go in the near future.

God bless you all and your family.

May 15, 2015
In Australia the Pinnacles are pretty amazing. You would think why would anyone travel way out somehwere to see a bunch of rocks, but what spectacular rocks. Its like you are on the moon.

In nz, waitomo caves are pretty awesome especially with the glow worms. Its like seeing stars at night. You go on a boat and gaze up. Gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites.
I'd travel to see a bunch of rocks. Sometimes it's these natural wonders that leave you feeling a sense of astonishment. For me it is at these moments sense God's power the most. His handiwork is amazing. He left us with such a beautiful planet.

I didnt know about the caves but i looked it up. Absolutely breathtaking! Now I am adding it to my list!

Reactions: bobinfaith