Are These Types Of Shirts Modest? (please Answer Asap Guys!)

Dirty, I took out the shorts topic and some wordiness. You're saying you don't agree with any of the above?

That would mean:
You don't think it matters how parents let their children dress.
You don't think people should dress more modest at church.
You don't think it's possible to dress modestly and still be stylish at the same time.
You don't agree that shopping at a thrift store is better than the high end department stores.
You don't think that people should buy classics instead of trendy clothes.
You don't think that older generations would consider today's definition of modest, actually immodest.

So parents shouldn't be considered with what their children wear.
People should dress however they want at church.
Being modest means looking unstylish and potentially unattractive.
Shopping at a thrift stores is not a good idea. Buy expensive clothes.
Stick with the latest fashions so you have to buy new clothes every other month.
What people thought was modest 200 years ago is the same as what they would think modesty is today.

Am I correct? I just want to clarify, since you said that you "disagree to all of it".

This one?

Yeah-I was probably tired and crotchity- been a little depressed lately. My apologies.

But anyway-if you look at my last big post-maybe that will clarify a few points listed above.

Let me know if you would like to clarify anything else....

This one?

Yeah-I was probably tired and crotchity- been a little depressed lately. My apologies.

But anyway-if you look at my last big post-maybe that will clarify a few points listed above.

Let me know if you would like to clarify anything else....

No thank you...I think I got it, but what I quoted was, well, most of my post. First you said you disagreed with all of it, then you said you didn't^. Just making sure we're all on the same page. Thanks for clarifying :)

Back