Are Vaccines Today Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said thalidomide was safe too.
Just to add to parents paranoia. Im sorry just should shut up now. Maybe just pray for parents facing healthcare decisions.

from the horses mouth (so to speak)
excerpt form article here http://gaetacommunications.com/site/?p=1092

The first was that it is pointless to administer drugs intended to stimulate antibody production to babies who are too young to produce antibodies. Infants in their first year mostly depend on generalized, non-specific immunity, including (hopefully) immunoglobulins from breast milk, to protect their young bodies from infection. They do not produce antibodies of their own until about age one. Despite this basic fact, the medical establishment insists administering a total of 19 shots, containing 24 vaccines, to infants on the 2, 4 and 6 month pediatric visits (Source: cdc.gov). Somehow, the basic facts of human physiology and development do not apply to vaccines.

Q. So the science seems fairly clear that for the first year of life, probably, that the immunization is not stimulating the kind of response we expect it to stimulate.
A. True.
Q. So what’s the rationale for continuing to do that if it’s not doing what it’s supposed to be [doing]?
A. The vaccines are given at pediatric wellness visits, and the idea is that you are training the parent to bring their child in at all the pediatric wellness visits, and that it’s only the year visit that actually is truly important. But that for most parents you are not going to get them to bring their kid in if they don’t come in at two months, four months, and six months. And so it’s actually more of a training thing.

Call me a fool then if you must, but the lives of my children are not worth the risk of not vaccinating them.

No one called you a fool; please don’t presume. And what “risk”? Documentation, please.

I weighed the pros and cons, and for me the simple fact that it prevents the disease/illness from happening (I am aware of it not always working) is enough of a pro for me.

What “pros”? And where is that “simple fact”? Documentation, please.

You don't want to vaccinate your children or yourself, that is your choice, but don't dare condemn those of us that do choose to protect our children or ourselves.

Who has “dared to condemn”? Again, you presume. And what “protection”? Where’s your documentation?

I'm going by the information I've ran through when I used to do contract work for NIH. There are tons of appendices and statements that go over health risks and benefits, not just from the CDC, but also the NICHD, NIAID, and even some of the other institutes that may only touch on the subject.

In-house “appendices and statements” are not documentation. Please provide documentation (and not merely cite links).

Here is the CDC's page with official documents. Not everything the CDC offers is accurate -- they sometimes offer flawed criteria (like their criteria what constitutes as rape), but here's the public info. Their appendices are usually classified.

Hmmmm... “classified.” The only reason for secrecy is to hide evil (John 3:19-21).

I'm not a scientist, I'm just a patient. I try to get all the info I can possibly retain and try to stick to the evidence. I don't think anyone is claiming that no vaccine is without flaw. I think most people are suggesting that vaccines are often more beneficial than harmful.

Of course that is the “suggestion.” Yet I’ve provided irrefutable documented “evidence” that exposes the falsehood of that suggestion.

BTW, I was perusing another thread re: pro-lifer’s. How many of you are pro-life? You would allow yourself and/or loved ones to be injected with material from murdered babies, yet you would claim to be pro-life. Anyone else see the hypocrisy?

would allow yourself and/or loved ones to be injected with material from murdered babies, yet you would claim to be pro-life.
You are misled. No vaccines have any products from "murdered babies". That's just sensationalism, and false.

You are misled. No vaccines have any products from "murdered babies". That's just sensationalism, and false.

Which part of the transnational drug company's vaccine documentation do you not understand? Here it is again, from my first post (#10) in this thread:

Merck & Co. Inc.’s Product Data Sheet for the M-M-R II® vaccine states that it is “propagated in WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts” - a reference to aborted human fetal tissue.
(http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/m/MMRIIinj.pdf, “Actions” section, p. 8.)

Click on their link provided in the quote above and read it for yourself.

Last edited:
No one called you a fool; please don’t presume. And what “risk”? Documentation, please.

What “pros”? And where is that “simple fact”? Documentation, please.

Who has “dared to condemn”? Again, you presume. And what “protection”? Where’s your documentation?

In-house “appendices and statements” are not documentation. Please provide documentation (and not merely cite links).

Hmmmm... “classified.” The only reason for secrecy is to hide evil (John 3:19-21).

Of course that is the “suggestion.” Yet I’ve provided irrefutable documented “evidence” that exposes the falsehood of that suggestion.

BTW, I was perusing another thread re: pro-lifer’s. How many of you are pro-life? You would allow yourself and/or loved ones to be injected with material from murdered babies, yet you would claim to be pro-life. Anyone else see the hypocrisy?

Friend, I didn't say the appendices were the only form of documentary. I only said that a lot of the info are also mentioned in the appendices. I was only able to provide the public documentation that the CDC released.

And hey, I'm no fan of lack of transparency, but I am only saying what is the case.

To begin, most people don't know about WI-38. To claim people are now not pro-life or hypocrites out of ignorance is a terrible thing to say.

There are alternative vaccines that do not use wi-38 or CCL-171. This is what I am speaking in favor of. Not all vaccines include these and no one here has said blatantly that they are. You cannot jump to this conclusion that if someone approves of vaccines then that means they are also approving of abortion. Most people don't even know what WI-38 or CCL-171 are -- and those that do aren't saying that that all vaccines including these are OK. This question was posed very generally and so general answers are being given. If you are asking a specific question in regards to WI-38, I'm certain most people here would say absolutely not to that.

Some suspect that WI-38 is also only sensationalism. I don't know if it is not not -- the idea of it is certainly a bad one.

Please read the forum rules as well. Smearing and attacking is not welcome. You are welcome to share your thoughts, but not in the attempt to smear.

Last edited:
You cannot jump to this conclusion that if someone approves of vaccines then that means they are also approving of abortion.
By your own statement, you have just made that “jump” -- not me.

To claim people are now not pro-life or hypocrites out of ignorance is a terrible thing to say.
And no one has "claimed" anyone a “hypocrite out of ignorance.” To repeat, I asked, “Anyone else see the hypocrisy?”

Please read the forum rules as well. Smearing and attacking is not welcome. You are welcome to share your thoughts, but not in the attempt to smear.
You are presuming, and that is a sin.

The OP states, “What I'm trying to understand is are the vaccines today 100% safe?” That is the issue on the table.

We've documented, from the transnational pharmaceutical corporations themselves, the fact that many vaccines are propagated on aborted human fetal tissue. From the prime spiritual perspective, that issue alone shoots any "safe" assumption in the foot.

Further, no vaccine is safe unless you include death, numerous diseases and serious brain damage in the definition of safe! As you would expect, vaccinators have a different definition of safe.

The FDA definition of safety (FDA Code of Federal Regulation, 21 CFR 600) is "relative freedom from harmful effect to persons affected directly or indirectly by a product when prudently administered, taking into consideration the character of the product in relation to the condition of the recipient at the time" -- which can mean all things to all people depending on what they want to explain away.

You can read their definition for yourself by viewing the file below.

Attachments

• vac safety def.pdf
    253.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'm still not sure what to think about all of it.. But here is a small part from this book I'm reading called "Vaccinations is not Immunization. Maybe there are some doctors here that can tell me this information is facts, or completely false:

Measles
Before we begin our discussion of Autism, let us take a quick look at the controversial MMR vaccine.
Measles is a mild, self-limiting, immune-building viral disease of childhood. Symptoms are red spots on the skin and mouth, fever, and fatigue. Commonly resolves in a week.
Most of those who grew up in the 1950s remember getting measles. Not a big deal. ANd they got lifetime immunity in the bargain. Natural immunity. (Merck, p 1098) [239]
Looking at the Figure 2 above, we see the disease almost completely disappeared by itself before mass vaccinations became popular in the 1970s.
Measles vaccine was part of the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) vaccine package developed in the early 1970s. Once again, it wouldn't be so bad if the vaccine were simply unnecessary. But an entire array of side effects can result from the MMR vaccine:
  • loss of muscle control
  • mental retardation
  • paralysis
  • Guillain-Barre
  • meningitis
  • Reyes Syndrome
  • anaphylactic shock
  • blood clot
  • seizures
  • diabetes
  • MS
  • encephalitis
But the reason the MMR vaccine was sold to the public in the first place was to protect against encephalitis. Now here it's listed as a side effect of the vaccine? Measles itself doesn't cause all these illnesses. Even pediatricians know that the vaccine contains a slow virus that can hide in tissues for years, and then manifest later in life. This is why so many doctors in Los Angeles refused to use the MMR vaccine on their own children. (Mendelsohn, p 237, 238) [224]
A 1996 report stated that the measles vaccine
"produces immune supression which contributes to an increased susceptibility to other infections."
Clinical Immunology and Pathology, (Auwerter) [182]​
Let me get this right. Not only does the measles vaccine not prevent measles; it also increases the chances of getting other infections?
Looks like the vaccines worse than the disease. And we have mandated such a vaccine for the general population based on undocumented claims of possible encephalitis?
With measles specifically, the absence of antibodies after vaccination has been known for decades:
"Antibody production is therefore not necessary either for recovery from or for the development of immunity to measles." - Nobel laureate, Sir MacFarlane Burnet [186]​
Does it work?
Let's trace the vaccine's effectiveness for preventing measles.
By 1978, half the cases of measles were found in vaccinated children.
And the W.H.O. stated that those vaccinated have a 15 times greater chance of catching measles than those not vaccinated! ([224], p 238)
Between 1983 and 1989, incidence of measles increased 10-fold. In the next year, incidence increased another 50 percent! 1990 saw 27,000 cases and 100 deaths reported in the U.S. [207] (p 511)
Furthermore the CDC itself reports measles outbreaks in the populations with 100% vaccination rates! Their explanation: … the apparent paradox is that measles… becomes a disease of immunized persons. (MMWR, Oct 1984) [258]
What about the value of childhood measles as an immune-building experience? - Viera Scheibner: [230]
"It is well known that measles is an important milestone in the maturing process of children. WHy would anybody want to delay the maturation process of children and their immune systems?"
The real horror about the measles vaccine, however, didn't explode into public awareness till the House of Representatives hearings on autism, convened by Dan Burton on 6 April 2000. [175] Research done in England and Ireland began to show the measles vaccine as one of the two most likely causes of autism. [21], {Wakefield}

By your own statement, you have just made that “jump” -- not me.

And no one has "claimed" anyone a “hypocrite out of ignorance.” To repeat, I asked, “Anyone else see the hypocrisy?”

You are presuming, and that is a sin.

The OP states, “What I'm trying to understand is are the vaccines today 100% safe?” That is the issue on the table.

We've documented, from the transnational pharmaceutical corporations themselves, the fact that many vaccines are propagated on aborted human fetal tissue. From the prime spiritual perspective, that issue alone shoots any "safe" assumption in the foot.

Further, no vaccine is safe unless you include death, numerous diseases and serious brain damage in the definition of safe! As you would expect, vaccinators have a different definition of safe.

The FDA definition of safety (FDA Code of Federal Regulation, 21 CFR 600) is "relative freedom from harmful effect to persons affected directly or indirectly by a product when prudently administered, taking into consideration the character of the product in relation to the condition of the recipient at the time" -- which can mean all things to all people depending on what they want to explain away.

You can read their definition for yourself by viewing the file below.

If you're reading it that way, it's possible we are both misunderstanding one another.

We need to step back and make sure we don't misjudge one another moving forward.

Thanks for that post, Lysander Shapiro.

Where is the Messiah, from my experiences, posts like mine here, and now yours, typically don't last long. Eventually they tend to get locked down on a pretext, deleted, or otherwise conveniently removed from active public viewing. Even if it remains, it’s an admitted fact that governments around the world hire armies of shills to troll comment sections of news websites and social media with pro-establishment propaganda in an attempt to sway public opinion. Yes, there are paid government trolls on social media, blogs, forums and websites.

The bigger picture is the understanding that there is a sophisticated application being utilized by satanic higher powers to accomplish what the majority have already been conditioned to dismiss re: the vaccination tradition.

A brother of mine has said it better than I. Devils (for familiarity purposes, we’ll call them demons for now) are attracted by the "scent" of people. We are made in the image of God, and we are attractive prey to those who hate God Almighty. Cities are magnets for demons. When demons target a person or people, a common tactic is to make trouble for the person. When a person’s problems reach a crescendo, they will be in a state of mind to grab any solution that is passing by. People then make pacts with demonic forces. They sell their souls hoping for relief from their problems. All this is clear as a bell to the spiritually enlightened, but the demonic forces are able to dull the senses of their victims to the point they no longer have the slightest realization that they have sold their souls. People make a choice to accept the falsehood offered by the demons for their relief, rather than stick with the truth which seems to hurt. The demonic lies may be that colds and flu's are caused by evil spirits -- when in reality they are caused by viruses and bacteria. Or the opposite type of lie may be given -- that demonic forces have no influence over disease, that only viruses and bacteria exist.

In Africa, modern medicine is often viewed as White Man’s magic, because they fight disease with incantations that the demons have taught them to use to cure their problems. Authority to demons is transferred to them by festivals, ceremonies and pilgrimages. Strong demonic manifestations usually occur around festivals, ceremonies, rituals and pilgrimages which are being done every day around the world. These ceremonies and rituals are welcome mats for demonic forces giving them the right to rule. Every area of the world has them. And often demonic signs and wonders occur at these rituals and ceremonies.

The power of a lie has to be preserved and fueled by tradition, which is manifested via rituals. Without tradition, the power of the lie would die out. If the tradition is being rejected by a people, the demons often augment it with "new" deceptions. The first lie doesn’t stand a chance. The pre-existing bondage then is strengthened by new deceptions that seem more appropriate.

If you were asked now, "HOW DOES SATAN ENSLAVE PEOPLE?" you should know the answer because it was just given it to you. The answer is Satan’s control is trauma-based. A trauma is applied to the lives of people (OK City, 9/11, fear of disease/death, all wars, ad nauseum). They reach out for some type of answer to the trauma, and the demons offer some type of answer -- so many Hail Mary's, or so many sacrificed cats, so many injections, or pray to some idol which is a disguised demon. The lies are turned into myths which the people believe. The myths are a blurring of reality that the people on one level may know are false, but their minds can’t break loose of the power of the lie. The power of the myths is fueled by tradition and demonic manifestations and demonic attacks.

Anyone who steps outside of the demonic lie is attacked. The people feel they are being personally attacked when their traditions are ignored. Because a people has willingly sacrificed the truth for the falsehood in their need for relief from their trauma, they have chosen to be deceived. This choice to be deceived has a great deal of spiritual power to it. They are no longer truth-lovers. It is not enough to come to these people with the truth. They have rejected the truth. They must at some point will to seek the truth again. These people can have all the proof shown to them about the truth, and they will continue to reject it. Their demonic bondage needs to be broken somehow. This bondage can be broken in a number of ways. Pointing out the inadequacies of the lies is sometimes sufficient to break the demonic spell over people. But after the lies are broken, they need to be followed by the truth--and the love of truth.

Let me get this right. Not only does the measles vaccine not prevent measles; it also increases the chances of getting other infections?
Looks like the vaccines worse than the disease.
Indeed. So is vaccination of the spirit of Christ, or of the spirit of antichrist? That's all we have to look at.

Last edited:
Gen. 31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good.

All to often 'man' is trying to replace or play God. And if you leave anything up to 'man', sooner or later, he'll ruin it.

Interesting thread. Confirms my suspicions. I know many mothers with autistic children now. There didnt used to be so many when I was growing up.

Even the vaccinators say no vaccine is safe:

"No batch of vaccine can be proved safe before it is given to children." - Surgeon General of the United States Leonard Scheele, addressing an AMA convention in 1955

"The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used" - Dr. James A. Shannon, National Institutes of Health

"When you inoculate children with a polio vaccine you don't sleep well for two or three weeks." - Jonas Salk (Oct 1954)

"Salk vaccine is hard to make and no batch can ever be proved safe before it is given to children." - Dr. Scheele (Surgeon General) before Atlantic City Convention of the American Association 1955 - New York Times June 8, 1955

All to often 'man' is trying to replace or play God. And if you leave anything up to 'man', sooner or later, he'll ruin it.
BINGO. It's an issue of authority.. Who do you look to, for the authority to do the things you do? Because you will render unto that authority... Remember that there is a form of obedience that leads to death: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? (Romans 6:16)

There is, in truth, a concerted, organized agenda - concocted, planned, and contrived by the international pharmaceutical companies and organized medicine, to suppress any and every alternative, non-drug therapy that WORKS. Why? For one, they want people to keep on coming back for more treatments and more drugs.

A cured patient is a lost source of income. A sick patient who is marginally "improved" is a manageable patient. Managing patients means routine office visits and renewing of drug prescriptions. Therefore, a manageable patient (e.g. a vaccine-damaged patient) is a continuing source of income; a cash cow, if you will. Multiply that by a few hundred million people and you get an idea why this deceit is being put upon you.

The profits from the so called "health-care" industry are staggering! And it is these huge profits that allow for the institution of further controls over our lives.

The thrust of the orthodox pharmaceutical agenda is to provide temporary relief, while never addressing the cause of the disease condition. This agenda ensures, for example, regular visits to the doctor's office and requires the patient to routinely return to the pharmacy to refill his prescriptions. This is what the game is all about, plain and simple. It's a money-making machine based upon a system of control that ultimately leads to the temporal footstool of satan.

Remaining healthy and/or healing is neither an accident nor by chance. The battle between total freedom and total control rages on all fronts. The battle is spiritual. The battle manual (the Bible) is clear on several points. One is that satan has an earthly kingdom (albeit only for a season). Another point is that satan is a destroying, slandering, accusing megalomaniac and control freak who craves the worship that is rightfully due Almighty God.

Yet another point is that satan is in no way as powerful as our Heavenly Father. satan can't physically imprison every human, or completely micro-manage our lives with ever-increasing degrees of control, or station troops on every street corner of the world, or legislate a sufficient number of laws, to totally enforce his pseudo-worship. So deception must necessarily be employed.

The Bible tells us that the battle is first and foremost a spiritual one. The battle is therefore for control of our MIND, as the rest of our being will inevitably follow. However, men cannot successfully fight satan on their own. We need God's wisdom and power to be victorious.

We know that the spiritual battle begins in the mind. We also know that this earthly realm and its money-loving merchants are in satan's service, "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." - 1 Tim.6:10. Two of the biographies of the devil and his religious system (Eze.27 & 28; Rev.18) reveal that the "merchants" of the world would work hand-in-hand with the devil to bring in his attempted coup. So if YOU were a transnational drug corporation "merchant" (satan's agent), what better way would exist to capture the bodies/minds/spirits of your "customers," but by conditioning them to believe that the answer to all of their "discomforts" rests in an injection, a “vaccine” (instead of in the Lord)? This mindset is evil and demonic; satan seeks to break your mind and take your spirit. AVOID the worldly conditioned reflex to reach for a drug for every little hangnail, as there are always spiritual consequences...

satan cares not HOW he gets our vote, whether through ignorance, deception, or outright allegiance. We know that God's people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (ignorance); that many will fall away (deception); and that the path to destruction is broad and many travel it (allegiance).

"And be ye not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God" - Romans 12:2. Yet, in opposition to God's Word, man's drugs 'conform our minds to this world' by dulling our spiritual senses, drugs that compromise the mind/spirit connection and thereby grant evil spirits further access/strongholds. Conversely, much of the Christian's walk involves CLOSING doors to such demonic influence.

For example, if the medical community declares alcoholism or anorexia to be simply another "disease," it follows then that we will also ignorantly believe that man's drugs should be prescribed to treat it! Meanwhile, we remain spiritually ignorant of the demons which cause mental illness, depression, and suicide. Have you noticed that, when a person becomes depressed, or feels rejected, he will turn to drugs or to alcohol for relief from his emotional pain? Then, he will become addicted to one or more of these substances. Thus, you can see how one demon will cause a person to go to another: demon #1 causes you to be depressed, so you go to demon #2, the demon of the occult and drugs, and he in turn will send you to demon #3, the demon of addiction. It's a vicious bondage loop. These demons literally create a circle in which they try to keep a person trapped for their entire life.

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" - Rev.21:7, 8.

The word "sorcerer" in that verse is the Greek word "pharmakeia," which means "a drug; druggist/pharmacist; magician; poisoner; witchcraft." So when we allow ourselves to be medicated, we are practicing sorcery! God forbids us to practice sorcery. Beware of the demonic spirit of pharmakeia!

God is saying that, when we vacate our minds ('conform them to the world' through man's drugs), we have through ignorance given satan the permission he requires to establish strongholds in our life. This is why taking man’s vaccines is NO CURE AT ALL, but a downward continuance of the (spiritual) "problem." Trusting in man's medication is as foolhardy as trusting in satan.

The only truly effective solution is to tap into the power of the Lord. This is the secret that satan is trying so hard to conceal. satan wants to render us ineffective for the kingdom of Christ (and ultimately wants us dead!). A sincere faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is vital. How does one "get faith?" "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" - Romans 10:17.

A man must admit to God (through prayer) that he is a sinner; he must repent and be willing to turn away from sin; he must believe that Jesus paid for his sins when Jesus died and arose from the dead; he must ask God to save him; he must ask Jesus Christ to take first place in his life. WORDS MATTER! The power of life and death is in the tongue. "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword...and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" - Hebrews 4:12.

Through the power of God now in him, he must give up his reliance upon himself and trust God 100% with his burden. And when we make Jesus our Lord, we need to start acting like it! To fiend off the continuous attacks of satan, we need to:

-read the Bible DAILY; put on the spiritual armor (Eph.6);
-invite God's Holy Spirit into our lives;
-talk with God in prayer and repent DAILY; what he says ALWAYS lines up with his word;
-find and attend a born again believers' assembly for fellowship.

No man is perfect/sinless. satan beats down on all of us. And how do we respond? As with the vaccination hoax, we often use drugs and alcohol and food and cig's and TV and "new toys" and other addictions in the attempt to make our pain go away. Every choice that man makes has spiritual power connected with it. Choices that glorify the enemy place us in servitude to the enemy. God says "Choose you this day whom ye will serve" - Joshua 24:15. A spiritual problem requires a spiritual solution. "And [Jesus] said, the things which are impossible with men are possible with God" - Luke 18:27.

In spite of men's "judgments" upon men, in God's eyes there is nothing "wrong" with us (other than our common sinful nature). Man is a unique and sovereign being, created in God's image. We must let GOD handle our lives. This is the essence of faith! The key to a more joyful and truly freedom-filled Christian life is to repent daily and grow strong in the knowledge of God's Word. "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he [Holy Spirit] that is in you, than he [satan] that is in the world" - 1 John 4:4.

"Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions" - Psalm 107:19, 20.

The "churches" are scared to death of this stuff. But you, children of God, are not afraid.

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices (2 Cor 2:11).

I had to get the mercury taken out of my teeth. They put it in there for fillings and I had no say in that. I trust God to heal my teeth and help me not to eat sugary foods.
Dentists are expensive.
I don't like the idea of strangers putting things in your body. If we take care of our temples and trust God with our lives..then we wouldn't always need to be going to doctors and pharmacies or surgeries for constant and expensive health treatments. The way Govts are set up now they want you to be dependent and a 'health consumer' cos theres money in it, esp for big Pharma.

I had to get the mercury taken out of my teeth. They put it in there for fillings and I had no say in that. I trust God to heal my teeth...
Same here. My parents bought me a mouth full of mercury. Later, when I began researching the mercury aspect of the vax hoax, I replaced all my amalgam fillings with gold crowns.

The way Govts are set up now they want you to be dependent...
BINGO again; it's an issue of authority. We're busy rendering unto Caesar what is rightfully due Christ. Double mindedness is the result of trying to serve two masters.

Interesting thread. Confirms my suspicions. I know many mothers with autistic children now. There didnt used to be so many when I was growing up.
If you're into chasing down documentation, then here are 22 Medical Studies That Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism.

Even the Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism.

"The reason vaccinations are promoted with such intensity is to prevent people from realising that vaccines do not protect and also in the event of an outbreak or an epidemic the vaccinated are as much at risk of becoming infected as the unvaccinated. The truth can be kept hidden if people's vaccination status remains unknown and if everyone is vaccinated, making a comparison with unvaccinated people impossible. This is also the real reason for the relentless push to vaccinate as many children as possible." - Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D.

Last edited:
A bit of statistics for the measles vaccine: in the US over a ten year period 5 people total died of measles, over 100 died from complications from taking the measles vaccine.

Here’s the accurate data:

Deaths
in the U.S. during the past ten years (2004 to 2015):

- Due to Measles = ZERO (source: CDC)
- Due to Measles Vaccines = 108 (source: VAERS)

The number of measles deaths declined from 7575 in 1920 (10,000 per year in many years in the 1910s) to an average of 432 each year from 1958-1962. (1) The vaccine was introduced in 1963. Between 2005 and 2014, there have been no deaths from measles in the U.S. and 108 deaths from the MMR vaccine. (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back