Are we all evil ?

I'm guessing those that made this theory are those that try to worship Mary. I think there is a whole sect devoted to Mary worship out there somewhere.

He is sympathetic

new testament tells us mary was a virgin.and Gods spirit born Gods son.if you don,t believe this how can you quote any other scripture.:jesus-sign:

Hi!

The immaculate conception of the Roman Church (God bless them), is not that Mary was a virgin, which she was, but that she was "sinless" apart from the rest of mankind.

The reason for this particular teaching is to separate Christ from the rest of humanity, making His flesh sinless, yet He came in the "likeness of sinful flesh" (Rom. 8:3).

To be sinless in nature as the "immaculate conception teaches means Christ Jesus did not have to wrestle with temptation as we do with a sinful nature. He TOOK our sinful flesh (nature, sarx). That's how He can truly sympathize with us! Oh, now we can appreciate His closeness to us. What a blessing, He does understand our inner most struggles, and He wrestled with them, yet without ever yielding to sin. Read Hebrews chapter 2, 4, 5.

John

jesus wrestled with temptation,or why would the devil tempt him.jesus being from Gods spirit,in flesh.shows how this evil ,santa boy was defeated.then defeated again when jesus took away the keys of hell ,bit of a joke satan ,jesus showed the world your god is weak.:)

The worship of the " the queen of heaven" can be traced back to many pagan religions and is cursed four times by the Lord God Himself:
Jer 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
Jer 44:26 Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth.
Jer 44:27 Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.

This abberation also has been linked to worship of the mother goddess Semiramis- here is a good link to explore this subject farther:

http://bupc.montana.com/whores/worsemi.html

The worship of the " the queen of heaven" can be traced back to many pagan religions and is cursed four times by the Lord God Himself:
Jer 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
Jer 44:26 Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth.
Jer 44:27 Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.

This abberation also has been linked to worship of the mother goddess Semiramis- here is a good link to explore this subject farther:

http://bupc.montana.com/whores/worsemi.html

Interesting. Larry, are you linking the "queen of heaven" with Mary in the pagan sense? Never heard that expression before in the way you state it. I may have misunderstood you.

John

is this the lord of israel that lead them astray,the lord who talks through people,in a diffrent way?you are so naive,you are told make yes ,yes and your no,no.the reason for this is simple,don,t listen to a satan god who talks through your exess talk.guess your not spiritual .:jesus-sign:

I am not linking the real Mary to those things BUT I am linking the false worship of her with those same things. If she was standing here today I am sure she would give the same response the Apostles did when peolpe tried to worship or pray to them- it would be stopped immediately. There is one mediator between God and man and that is Christ Jesus the Lord- anyone or anything else is unbiblical and unaceptable in God's eyes.

In reading Rick Joyners book "The Torch and the Sword." He references a coming battle with the "Evil Horde." I was really shocked to learn that this "Evil Horde" was the way God sees most of the Church today! Of course the battle was a means of restoration of the Church from our endless life in our old nature. It certainly made an impression on me for self examination. I wasn't aware that God percieved his Church in that manner. However, I can't judge the Church - my judgments are only superficial - and besides, it's not my job. People's lives are mostly lived in secret. I can only judge myself and if I don't do it the Lord will have to.

Pro 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Tradional religious types have ( unfortunately ) been mixing paganism in different forms into christianity- a thing that should never be done.

no man has any assumption to change the bible,to read it you need all books.to remove 7,shows you think God is not in control over satan.

I am not linking the real Mary to those things BUT I am linking the false worship of her with those same things. If she was standing here today I am sure she would give the same response the Apostles did when peolpe tried to worship or pray to them- it would be stopped immediately. There is one mediator between God and man and that is Christ Jesus the Lord- anyone or anything else is unbiblical and unaceptable in God's eyes.

Agree in general principle. I thought that was your meaning, just did not want to assume. Thanks. John

says dont take away from my words or you will be condemned.prodestants split from catholic 400 plus years ago and removed 7 books.they must know better than God.

The works in question were not generally accepted by the early church as scrpiture.

Nothing that was meant to be there was- if you add in the spurious writings of which you speak you wind up with contradicions which has no place in the Word of God- to add them in would be an abomination.

The point is SC they are not being taken out as they were never really accepted as part of scripture anyway!

Back