Are we moving away and off real Gospel to the Social One now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not read greek of any kind i study my Bible. i have had the read Koine Greek, throwed up so many times i lost count that does not mean i dont understand the BIBLE

I understand.
Totally.
So, The next time someone tries to pin you down using the "greek", then ask them if they read and speak Koine Greek fluently.
If they say they don't, *(which they don't) then tell them that neither do you, so, that makes 2 of you

Then say....'""do you have anything real you can offer, that PAUL TEACHES, as he wrote most of the NT...... as trying to prove something using a language you can't read, based on a translator who you don't even know isn't a Mormon, JW, Atheist, Satanist, .....is really just playing a game of..."im pretending to be the authority, just look at my greek text that i can't actually read".

So, thats what you're dealing with......99.998% of the time.

Thank you for the reply and you are so very correct.

Not only is it not honest it is the highest form of deception in order to appear more scholarly!

Thank you. I just found your "alert"....Im new here, so, im still discovering how the interface works:)

And yes.. We are in a very strange part of the "time of the gentiles'", where, alt sex lifestyle is being accepted in "pulpits", and bible correctors are everywhere you look.

I have to say.....that if you consider the person who can't read a Greek text, and is trying to correct the Word of God... falsely this way...as their ministry, and as the reason they exist on forums.........You just have to ask yourself what kind of person envisions themselves as being able to sit in judgement of the word of God as a bible corrector using a language they can't even read?
How much self righteous pride and spiritual blindness does it take to become one of those?
And the person who led them into this spiritual state is even worse, as they have "shipwrecked" someone's faith.

Reactions: RDJ
the sin nature is there but Children are innocent especially Babies are are so innocent , i helped do a infant funeral the crowd was a wild rough bunch. i told them the little Boy was in better a place and far more innocent than any of us in the room its been a long time since i was in carm some of them are down right rude. they call a person a false teacher etc.. we may disagree on certain issues.. but i am not resorting to name calling.
All are born in adam and thus sinners due to the fall, but the Lord has provided salvation for babes not due to being innocence, but due to His grace!

All are born in adam and thus sinners due to the fall, but the Lord has provided salvation for babes not due to being innocence, but due to His grace!
disagree a new born knows no sin even a young child dont understand sin, but the semi understand conviction .but yes his Grace covers the children'

I understand.
Totally.
So, The next time someone tries to pin you down using the "greek", then ask them if they read and speak Koine Greek fluently.
If they say they don't, *(which they don't) then tell them that neither do you, so, that makes 2 of you

Then say....'""do you have anything real you can offer, that PAUL TEACHES, as he wrote most of the NT...... as trying to prove something using a language you can't read, based on a translator who you don't even know isn't a Mormon, JW, Atheist, Satanist, .....is really just playing a game of..."im pretending to be the authority, just look at my greek text that i can't actually read".

So, thats what you're dealing with......99.998% of the time.
i use to get that in the carm forum . i do look words up to get a meaning . i had a man in a church i was visiting call me bible scholar. i told him i am learning same as you

i use to get that in the carm forum . i do look words up to get a meaning . i had a man in a church i was visiting call me bible scholar. i told him i am learning same as you

"work out your salvation"..

This means to learn how to exist IN what God has already given His born again as : "the Gift of salvation".
We the born again, are "One with God, in Christ", and this means we are A SON of God already, possessing Eternal life already. Yet, we are down here in a body that is dead because of sin, waiting for a new one. We are to learn how to EXIST in the Kingdom of God, that is where we exist right now...... as Born again, Spiritually.

So, we are down here, yet, we are up there..... We are in the body down here, but we are "Translated from Darkness ....TO Light", based on being born again, Spiritually.
We are living out our lives down here, while we are already "seated in heavenly places, in Christ", Spiritually.
We are down here learning how to put on the whole armor of God, while we are already "made righteous", having been given "the gift of Righteousness" that is who we have become, as born again...."In Christ'.
Our Driver's License says....."John Doe".."Joe Smith".."Amy Rose", yet our Heavenly ID is ...>"SON OF GOD". "Heir of God"...."Joint Heir with Christ".... "made righteous".

Learning to see all that as who we are become "in Christ"...., = as the REAL US......which is how God sees us..... is how we "renew our minds".. and thereby learn to exit in the spiritual mind which spiritually discerns who God has 2nd-birthed us to be, Spiritually.
This is how we work our our salvation.
The end result is this.....we are to become on earth, "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
Paul refers to those who have attained this....>"As many as be PERFECT". "finished my course".

work out your salvation"..
for some that is i must work out your salvation for you . i am proud to say at church i pastor most all my congregation. had not been in church in several years some come out of Church fights some had give up as a bad spirit was killing the Church. we are a hospital and a sanctuary /safe haven /worship center. not a museum for saints . our numbers are low offering is good i am witnessing Growth in grace and knowledge fruit is showing

for some that is i must work out your salvation for you . i am proud to say at church i pastor most all my congregation. had not been in church in several years some come out of Church fights some had give up as a bad spirit was killing the Church. we are a hospital and a sanctuary /safe haven /worship center. not a museum for saints . our numbers are low offering is good i am witnessing Growth in grace and knowledge fruit is showing

God bless you and increase your ministry's growth.

God is not impressed with numbers, He's impressed with spiritual growth and people becoming born again.

20,000 people every Sunday who are all hoping to see themselves on the TV version of the service later, as why they are there, and most of the rest are looking at their watch, trying to beat the rest to the parking lot and restaurant.......is that what its all about?

One with God is the majority.

Here is a good story.... and its true...
One christian killing Pharisee, who Jesus called from Heaven..... learned this...>"Christ always gives me the Victory".
And he learned how to do this..."the preaching of the Cross".......which he understood is.."the power of God, unto salvation".
And He took that Victory and Message and ran with it, and ended up as the greatest Christian who ever lived, who also wrote most of the New Testament.
Saul, who became Paul, ..hated the very idea of a "crucified messiah", and yet, through God's Grace, ended up as His best servant, martyr'd in the end.
God's Grace and one person who is devoted, committed, is able to change the world, for God's Glory.

Every single time we are able to help someone find the Cross as Christ their Salvation, then this just changed the entire world., as it took a lost soul out of this evil world system, and this situation...... John 3:36 ..... and placed them into God's Heavenly eternal family. "In Christ".
And everytime we can rescue someone from heresy, and condemnation,, and lost faith, we have saved their life that would have continued to downward spiral, and disintegrate.

Last edited:
Thank you. I just found your "alert"....Im new here, so, im still discovering how the interface works:)

And yes.. We are in a very strange part of the "time of the gentiles'", where, alt sex lifestyle is being accepted in "pulpits", and bible correctors are everywhere you look.

I have to say.....that if you consider the person who can't read a Greek text, and is trying to correct the Word of God... falsely this way...as their ministry, and as the reason they exist on forums.........You just have to ask yourself what kind of person envisions themselves as being able to sit in judgement of the word of God as a bible corrector using a language they can't even read?
How much self righteous pride and spiritual blindness does it take to become one of those?
And the person who led them into this spiritual state is even worse, as they have "shipwrecked" someone's faith.

Allow me to welcome you my friend. I hope that you will be blessed and that you will add to the conversations!

From "wiki"....so, add that grain of salt.
_
The very diverse organizations which employ the term Baptist in self-designation:

In 2020, the Southern Baptist Convention disassociated fellowship with 3 churches because they ordained women as their pastors.

the sin nature is there but Children are innocent especially Babies are are so innocent , i helped do a infant funeral the crowd was a wild rough bunch. i told them the little Boy was in better a place and far more innocent than any of us in the room its been a long time since i was in carm some of them are down right rude. they call a person a false teacher etc.. we may disagree on certain issues.. but i am not resorting to name calling.

Agreed.

However, The "sin nature" is not the issue. Every single human being has a sin nature. The sin nature never goes away!!!
The issue was whether or not a child was sentenced to hell because of his parents sin.

That idea is not found in the Scriptures but came from Calvin's extrapolation of the predestination teaching of limited atonement.

I do not know what you mean by......." its been a long time since i was in carm some of them are down right rude."????

I also do not know what you mean by....."but i am not resorting to name calling."

That should never happen to anyone!

Agreed.

However, The "sin nature" is not the issue. Every single human being has a sin nature. The sin nature never goes away!!!
The issue was whether or not a child was sentenced to hell because of his parents sin.

That idea is not found in the Scriptures but came from Calvin's extrapolation of the predestination teaching of limited atonement.

I do not know what you mean by......." its been a long time since i was in carm some of them are down right rude."????

I also do not know what you mean by....."but i am not resorting to name calling."

All are in adam so his sin nature is inherited by all save Lord jesus, as his Virgin birth bypassed the effects of the fall!

babies still born under the fall and curse of the fall of Adam though!

Good stuff my brother and That is the key.

Roman 5:12 ...........
"Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned".

Every one of us was affected by Adam’s sin; there are no exceptions.

Romans 5:18.......
“One trespass resulted in condemnation for all people” .

We are all sinners, and we all share the same condemnation, because we are all children of Adam.

Scripture indicates that even children have a sin nature, which argues for the fact that we are born sinners.

Proverbs 22:15.......
“Folly is bound up in the heart of a child”.

David says in Psalms 51:5........
“Surely I was sinful at birth, / sinful from the time my mother conceived me”

Psalms 58:3.....
“Even from birth the wicked go astray; / from the womb they are wayward, spreading lies”.

Last edited:
All are in adam so his sin nature is inherited by all save Lord jesus, as his Virgin birth bypassed the effects of the fall!

Correct brother. I have always been amazed by those who do not understand the importance of the Virgin birth of Christ.

Jesus inherited genetic material from Mary so as to be fully human, but not from Joseph, therefore, original sin must pass through the father to the offspring. This allows Jesus to avoid original sin.

Therefore......the terms “sin nature” or “original sin” are not found in the Bible and are terms that we humans came up with when looking at certain passages. Sin nature is a tendency toward sin, not sin in and of itself. This avoids Jesus being a sinner and allowed Him to be the sinless sacrifice for you and me!

Agreed.

Grace of the Lord saves all babies, as they are not "pure and innocent"

Jesus inherited genetic material from Mary so as to be fully human, but not from Joseph, therefore, original sin must pass through the father to the offspring. This allows Jesus to avoid original sin.

Absolutely.

To have a "sin nature" you have to be created by a Father, who has it, himself.

Jesus was created by the seed of God, the Holy Spirit.
The Father of Jesus has no sin, has no sin nature, so, this Holy Spirit SEED that is Holy, created Holy Jesus who had no sin nature.

Jesus is the 2nd Adam, created with the same Spirit that was "One with God" as the 1st Adam had, before he rebelled and gained the loss of his righteousness, which is to be "fallen" or "adamic".

When we are born again by the same Spiritual Seed (the Holy Spirit), that caused Jesus to be born with no sin nature, we arrive back to the original righteousness.......same as Jesus's righteousness.........we possess "the gift of righteousness".

i use to belong to carm forum it is mainly Calvinist forum many in there was rude...... i was called names false teacher strawman post etc . its not hard to understand . yes i could more than hold my own. that has been several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back