Are we moving away and off real Gospel to the Social One now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.

To have a "sin nature" you have to be created by a Father, who has it, himself.

Jesus was created by the seed of God, the Holy Spirit.
The Father of Jesus has no sin, has no sin nature, so, this Holy Spirit SEED that is Holy, created Holy Jesus who had no sin nature.

Jesus is the 2nd Adam, created with the same Spirit that was "One with God" as the 1st Adam had, before he rebelled and gained the loss of his righteousness, which is to be "fallen" or "adamic".

When we are born again by the same Spiritual Seed (the Holy Spirit), that caused Jesus to be born with no sin nature, we arrive back to the original righteousness.......same as Jesus's righteousness.........we possess "the gift of righteousness".
Jesus was and is eternally God, not a created being!

i use to belong to carm forum it is mainly Calvinist forum many in there was rude...... i was called names false teacher strawman post etc . its not hard to understand . yes i could more than hold my own. that has been several years ago.
Well, right now over there we are trying to fight off those bringing in Word of faith false doctrines!

STAFF REMINDER: The CFS staff has been monitoring this thread since day one for content and it remaining on topic. We would like to remind all members that the CFS forum is scanned by search engine 'spybots' 24/7 and your content in the open forum becomes available to millions of search engine users each day. While we are somewhat tolerant of the content of this thread, we are now requiring that no additional discussions take place regarding the controversial 'social movements, social theories and social actions' that have been brought up in this thread. Any negative comments in these topic areas by our members, draws undesirable membership applications to the forum from persons who see your comments and try to get posting permissions at CFS to argue with our members.

That can not be allowed to happen. The theme of CFS is "Friendly Christian Forums" and anything that detracts from the 'friendly atmosphere' at CFS will result in discipline. This thread is being halted at this time so all participants can read this reminder. This thread may or may not be reopened at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back