Are Women Pastors Biblical???

There are giants among them, and trying to put them down only shines a light upon the scamps out there who think themselves empowered to criticize anything and everything they don't happen to like. If the Lord could use pharaoh, He can certainly use any one at any time of His choosing.
Hi MM,

As you are talking to me then that comment seems to be accusing. This is what I have said preciously -

Each denomination was brought about by gathering those who received a certain truth and `guarding` it. Thus Lutherians, (Salvation) Baptists, (Baptism) Methodists, (holy living), Pentecostals, (infilling of the Holy Spirit), Apostolics, ( 5 fold ministries). Thus today we all have received of these truths and hopefully appreciated those who were ostracized or even martyred for standing for a truth.

Marilyn.

Hi MM,

As you are talking to me then that comment seems to be accusing. This is what I have said preciously -

Each denomination was brought about by gathering those who received a certain truth and `guarding` it. Thus Lutherians, (Salvation) Baptists, (Baptism) Methodists, (holy living), Pentecostals, (infilling of the Holy Spirit), Apostolics, ( 5 fold ministries). Thus today we all have received of these truths and hopefully appreciated those who were ostracized or even martyred for standing for a truth.

Marilyn.

That quote, within the context of my statements, directs it as generally speaking, not saying you're one of the scamps. I've encountered many a type and cast of people who have all kinds of issues with institutionalism, as if there's a perfect model. Even the first century model of house churches wasn't perfect, as any of us can see in the epistles. As a biblicist, I don't fancy any of them for attendance, although I'm in favor of all who want to attend and support them, go for it. No problem from me over it. I like where I go because 100% of our giving meets necessitated needs rather than supporting mere "things" for our comforts and luxury.

I praise the Lord for all that He does and uses to His glory and to fulfill His desires.

MM

You know, Marilyn, when I made this song, I incorporated numerous violins rather than just one. My reason for that is because I wanted to get a much larger, more full sound in the strings. It gives the impression of a very large orchestra concerted together in unison and harmony to bring the song up the level of being much bigger than any one individual or small grouping.

That's what's so wonderful about the Lord. We as the Church, comprised of many, many souls, are a unified force in Christ as the Director, doing as He pleases with a force far larger than any one individual. Oh, what praise I give to Him, and yet He is not at all removed from any one individual in His body (orchestra, organ). His being omnipresent means that He is with us all.

Everyone, remember those paintings we're all seen in various places of the artists's rendition of Heaven before the Throne, with all the individuals arrayed way out away from the Throne. Imagine with me something that no artists is able to paint...that same Lord sitting upon that Throne is right there, next to and filling every individual, both slow and far away from that Throne. Oh, isn't that wonderful? I stand in awe of the Lord so very much more at this juncture of my life than before, and He only becomes more magnificent to me every day.

Only the LORD is AWESOME! He shares that with nobody.

MM

You know, Marilyn, when I made this song, I incorporated numerous violins rather than just one. My reason for that is because I wanted to get a much larger, more full sound in the strings. It gives the impression of a very large orchestra concerted together in unison and harmony to bring the song up the level of being much bigger than any one individual or small grouping.

That's what's so wonderful about the Lord. We as the Church, comprised of many, many souls, are a unified force in Christ as the Director, doing as He pleases with a force far larger than any one individual. Oh, what praise I give to Him, and yet He is not at all removed from any one individual in His body (orchestra, organ). His being omnipresent means that He is with us all.

Everyone, remember those paintings we're all seen in various places of the artists's rendition of Heaven before the Throne, with all the individuals arrayed way out away from the Throne. Imagine with me something that no artists is able to paint...that same Lord sitting upon that Throne is right there, next to and filling every individual, both slow and far away from that Throne. Oh, isn't that wonderful? I stand in awe of the Lord so very much more at this juncture of my life than before, and He only becomes more magnificent to me every day.

Only the LORD is AWESOME! He shares that with nobody.

MM

I should have proof read the above before leaving it. I means to say "CLOSE and far away," not "slow".

Well done MM. As I am also a musician I appreciate your different layering of sounds.

And the `close & far` concept will not be a problem in glory as you say we are all enveloped by His glory. What a day, & oh what splendour, the Lord upon His throne enthroned amid His Body, king priests upon their throne in the highest.

I’m not in a position to tell her to stop but I am in a position not to heed what she is saying if needs be. At least I would not submit to whatever authority she sees herself having.
If that person had not discipled you then of course you would not submit, for you would not have that close relationship the Lord has `set` you (us) in.

`But God has SET the members, each one of them, in the Body, just as He pleased.` (1 Cor. 12 18)

Back