As We Aproach Easter

ya Wow. great realization! & with today i must say...tougher than nails !!!

"The greek word for "see " means to see with an inner light" (I just love learning thoughs little golden nuggets of truth in His Word).

"He is resurrecting our minds , our bodies, our spirits, our hopes , our outlooks our everything." (now there's an inner light - that's one i must pass on).

Just before we turn the corner , I would like us to watch this video . .... Christ's Blood flowed from seven places and covers all of our sins.

This is good. I wish I had known about this video when I was talking about something very simliar on my thread about the Blood of Jesus. He said this so much better than my feeble attempt to tell about Him shedding His blood for us.

ya Wow. great realization! & with today i must say...tougher than nails !!!

"The greek word for "see " means to see with an inner light" (I just love learning thoughs little golden nuggets of truth in His Word).

"He is resurrecting our minds , our bodies, our spirits, our hopes , our outlooks our everything." (now there's an inner light - that's one i must pass on).

That's what the resurrection is all about , as I said Jesus is resurrection . He is resurrecting our minds minds our bodies our spirits our hopes and so much more . What a blessed hope to know that Jesus was raised to life for you and me to give us hope and promise.

Amen to that !

Ive been studying about the (two in white Apparel) ...... they witnessed the death burial and Resurrection
we see in scriptures they are mentioned another time in scripture (the Mt of Olives ) it is interesting to study about

Amen to that !

Ive been studying about the (two in white Apparel) ...... they witnessed the death burial and Resurrection
we see in scriptures they are mentioned another time in scripture (the Mt of Olives ) it is interesting to study about

Yes I was reading your account and it is so interesting . I have never known that . Thanks for the incite.

Back