Atheist Richard Dawkins On Babies With Ds

The statement was made: "Most atheists I know are extremely moral people who simply believe differently than we do."

But the word of God says:::

Psa 14:1. To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.
Psa 14:2. The LORD looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.
Psa 14:3. They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one.
Psa 14:4. Have they no knowledge, all the evildoers who eat up my people as they eat bread and do not call upon the LORD?
Psa 14:5. There they are in great terror, for God is with the generation of the righteous.

So who is right here? David speaking by divine inspiration? or another?
If the Bible is the Christian's 'moral compass' then stepping out of the Bible's guidance is to sojourn with the wicked, the vile and the unrighteous....no?
Dawkins compared to other atheists is like comparing Baptists to Lutherans, they have their differences, but they have the one shepherd.

Well let me tell yah, I have an autistic cousin and He drives,works and is on his own..he is dearly loved by family and friends :)

He has a better life than me, shoot than most BC my aunt..his mom..focus on what he could do rather than couldn't.

But I know this isn't always the case as my bestfriend,s brother is around my age, in his twenties, stays in his room, rocks back and forth etc...

But to be honest...they are the lucky ones. A free ticket to heaven .

Back