Athens, birth of democracy, science, the arts and philosophy...

I remember as a child picking up a rock at the Parthenon, and bringing it home to NYC. I had it for years; I guess now it is against the law.
That’s really funny.
But it’s better than picking up a penguin from the zoo like I once read in the paper about a little boy who smuggled a baby penguin from London zoo and then told his mum when he got home it needed a bath hahaha.

Who’s macy?

You know (as a woman shopper) the famous Macy’s Day parade in NYC.
Via is not from the US.
Sorry!

Why do people always assume everyone is from the US on this site?!
Or that women like shopping?! Actually women don't really like shopping that much.

Hello, Via;

Macy is a defensive product used for protection.

Hello, Lanolin;

I've known you for a long time and at first I thought you were from Auckland, CA, about 4 1/2 hours from San Francisco. But I never brought it up. But once I got to know you both, I learned you are from Auckland, New Zealand.

Seriously, why do you feel woman really don't like shopping?

Hello, Via;

Macy is a defensive product used for protection.

Hello, Lanolin;

I've known you for a long time and at first I thought you were from Auckland, CA, about 4 1/2 hours from San Francisco. But I never brought it up. But once I got to know you both, I learned you are from Auckland, New Zealand.

Seriously, why do you feel woman really don't like shopping?
well shopping is only good if you've actually got money to spend! lol

Otherwise, it's a hassle.
I don't like online shopping
And trying to find clothes that actually fit isn't that easy.

Otherwise, it's a lot of looking at stuff you can't afford and have nowhere to put anyway.

well shopping is only good if you've actually got money to spend! lol

Otherwise, it's a hassle.
I don't like online shopping
And trying to find clothes that actually fit isn't that easy.

Otherwise, it's a lot of looking at stuff you can't afford and have nowhere to put anyway.

Ok, I get you. lol!

It made me think, if I don't have money I can just go with my credit card. Not good if I can wait until I have money in my pocket.

Never knew there was an Auckland in California.
Well now I have to specify exactly where I am from lol

This can get confusing.

Did you know Farmers is a department store in NZ and not actually a farm.

Once you use your credit card you are in debt so it should actually be called a debt card. I wouldn't use a credit card for shopping though some people do. I'd only use it for big purchases or maybe if I had an account with a store. But you still have to work to pay it off.

Unless there's some magic credit card that you can use to buy everything and not have to ever pay it. ?!

Most people use EFTPOS here if they don't have cash.

Back