Balloon From China

What does the action over the balloon last week say about the USA to you?

It made us look weak?
It made us look patient?
It made us look strong?
It made us look understanding?

This will be a different take but because this is a primarily a spiritual forum let us look to God.

Present company excluded, how many of us prayed for our leaders to handle this incident according to the Will of God?

Scripture tells us we get the kind of leadership we deserve. If there is a crisis in leadership, we need to make sure that the change we seek begins in ourselves.

In I Samuel 12:14 Samuel told Israel: “If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.”

The verse says that IF they would obey God, “then both you AND THE KING who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.” Here scripture telling us that we get the kind of leadership we deserve.

Another view point.
God bless you all.

China is a master at head games while it could be a spy balloon it had no business in our air space.. we know have another one flying around. around. the united states needs quit being the good Samaritan all the time.. push back.. let our military do what they are trained for

China is a master at head games while it could be a spy balloon it had no business in our air space.. we know have another one flying around. around. the united states needs quit being the good Samaritan all the time.. push back.. let our military do what they are trained for
Hunting such balloons while they're still over the Pacific would provide good training for our Pacific Air Forces crews to test laser weapons while not wasting money on target drones.

This will be a different take but because this is a primarily a spiritual forum let us look to God.

Present company excluded, how many of us prayed for our leaders to handle this incident according to the Will of God?

Scripture tells us we get the kind of leadership we deserve. If there is a crisis in leadership, we need to make sure that the change we seek begins in ourselves.

In I Samuel 12:14 Samuel told Israel: “If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.”

The verse says that IF they would obey God, “then both you AND THE KING who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.” Here scripture telling us that we get the kind of leadership we deserve.

Another view point.
God bless you all.
Excellent point!

Regarding the balloon and how it was handled, it is the prime duty of a government to protect it's citizenry (Rom 13:4).
Allowing a spy balloon to traverse across sensitive strategic military bases is not my idea of 'protecting it's citizenry'.

Seems this has happened before under the presidency of president Trump. But neither president Trump nor other officials were ever informed of the matter. Seems general Milly kept the information restricted to himself. I’m not sure that a general has that authority to withhold such information from a president when it comes to national security. But than again general Milly leaves much to be desired. Seems that these latest balloons were only brought to light of day and to the public’s attention, because of civilian observations of the balloon and only than was action eventually taken. What significance and advantage it gave to China I not know. Simply because they have spy satellites 2nd only to America in number that happily gather information from every inch of the worlds terrain. Still the question remains why these balloons were not taken out sooner. It’s basic international law for any nation that has its boarder violated to do so.

Seems this has happened before under the presidency of president Trump. But neither president Trump nor other officials were ever informed of the matter. Seems general Milly kept the information restricted to himself. I’m not sure that a general has that authority to withhold such information from a president when it comes to national security. But than again general Milly leaves much to be desired. Seems that these latest balloons were only brought to light of day and to the public’s attention, because of civilian observations of the balloon and only than was action eventually taken. What significance and advantage it gave to China I not know. Simply because they have spy satellites 2nd only to America in number that happily gather information from every inch of the worlds terrain. Still the question remains why these balloons were not taken out sooner. It’s basic international law for any nation that has its boarder violated to do so.
My understanding is to avoid it falling in a populated area. The device was the length of several busses. At 60,000 feet, it could have dropped on anything/anyone. I have no issues with that, as we obviously have the technology to take it out any time we wanted.

It’s possible but there were vast areas of acreage in which the balloon could have been taken down in America with the possibility of cow or a duck being on tomorrow’s menu. And seems that Canada was rather lazy on its inaction too or it could have been bear or moose on the menu as well : )

Regarding the balloon and how it was handled, it is the prime duty of a government to protect it's citizenry (Rom 13:4).
Allowing a spy balloon to traverse across sensitive strategic military bases is not my idea of 'protecting it's citizenry'.
I agree.

It seems to me that the Pacific would have been a really good place.

Or a better answer would be that someone is lieing to protect Mr. Biden by saying it happened under Trumps watch as well. Guilt by association?????

If it happened that many time before.........there is NO way to keep a lid on something like that!

Best answer..........It never happened.

As for what was told to Trump. who knows. I head they want General Mattis to speak on what he knew. Personally, I think Trump is a clown, but he was the President at the time and I just don't know how something like that would be kept away from him.

As for what was told to Trump. who knows. I head they want General Mattis to speak on what he knew. Personally, I think Trump is a clown, but he was the President at the time and I just don't know how something like that would be kept away from him.
Yep. He is a clown, no doubt.

Back