Balloon From China

NORAD tracks "everything". They knew when that balloon left China. They knew when it was over the Allusion Islands. They knew it was over Canada. They knew when it was over Montana.

"Fox News"....
Story by Anders Hagstrom • Monday 1612k572 Comments

"NORAD personnel detected China's surveillance balloon, before it reached the coast of Alaska, but "could not" take action to shoot it down, a top military official said Monday.

Hmmmmm. Makes one wonder why!
are we really surprised ?

Trump was a lot of things. He did a lot of things I did not like, but...........
We did not have thousands of illegal men coming in every DAY!
We did not have shelves with NO BABY FOOD!
We did not have 8% inflation.
We did not have $4.00 a gallon gas.
We did not have people sitting at home and not working.
We did not have a 33 Trillion budget gap.

Just a thought!
yes sir your right

Trump was a lot of things. He did a lot of things I did not like, but...........
We did not have thousands of illegal men coming in every DAY!
We did not have shelves with NO BABY FOOD!
We did not have 8% inflation.
We did not have $4.00 a gallon gas.
We did not have people sitting at home and not working.
We did not have a 33 Trillion budget gap.

Just a thought!
The thought be well known by logical thinking people. Agreed none of those things can be attributed to President Trump. You might add his peace brokered deals in the Middle East, North Korea the withdrawal from Afghanistan of which another president totally mishandled into a disaster. And of course you had a thriving economy under his leadership prior to Covid. You also had a whole lot more stability within the world under his leadership. About the only real failing President Trump had was that he was never a career politician. And what ever he done to the established order opened up the wrath of hell upon him . And maybe that’s what is was all about he was never a swamp creature he was more for the well being of his own nation and not for serving the one world progressive oligarchs. His legacy speaks volumes above the slander that has been bucketed upon him. Major what did you not like about him ?

what did you not like about him ?
not major i did like some of his policies he the opportunity to be one of our greater presidents... HIS biggest problem well 2 one he could not keep his mouth shut.. 2 he would not listen to his advisors.. our economy was in far better shape.. my 401k made better results today its like a roller coaster one day it climbing. the next day it goes way down .

i have yet to recover Biden is anti oil period.. truck drivers paying excess over 5.00 a gallon for fuel. independent drivers are being skimmed.

sawing all that i lean toward The Florida Governor for a president candidate.. the republican part simply does not know how to work together.

they by far are the conservative party they claim . we have no real leadership

The thought be well known by logical thinking people. Agreed none of those things can be attributed to President Trump. You might add his peace brokered deals in the Middle East, North Korea the withdrawal from Afghanistan of which another president totally mishandled into a disaster. And of course you had a thriving economy under his leadership prior to Covid. You also had a whole lot more stability within the world under his leadership. About the only real failing President Trump had was that he was never a career politician. And what ever he done to the established order opened up the wrath of hell upon him . And maybe that’s what is was all about he was never a swamp creature he was more for the well being of his own nation and not for serving the one world progressive oligarchs. His legacy speaks volumes above the slander that has been bucketed upon him. Major what did you not like about him ?

Well for one thing his "arrogance". 2nd is his lack of shame. 3rd, I have no problem with anyone being rich. I do have a problem them think that they are better than everyone else.

As f61 said......he simply could not keep his mouth shut.
He once said that a woman was too unattractive for him to sexually assault.
He also said that captured soldiers were not hero's.
At one time he made fun of Michael J. Fox's medical condition by shaking and waving his hands.

All of that is not only not presidential, it is not accepted behavior for any man.

He did some good things but it seems to me he allowed the power to dominate his thinking. If he would have kept his mouth shut, and his phone in his pocket and used it to answer instead of tweeting, he would still be president today. IMO.

He did some good things but it seems to me he allowed the power to dominate his thinking. If he would have kept his mouth shut, and his phone in his pocket and used it to answer instead of tweeting, he would still be president today. IMO.
agreed the people voted him out not Biden in. i really dislike how he has treated pence who served him with all due respect

Forgiven I hear this often. It be something to do with President Trumps personality you not like. Well he certainly got his message across loud and clear. President Trump wasn’t hired for his personality but to do a job and that’s all the American people ever wanted someone that would do what they asked. Trump delivered on that. Trump certainly listened to his advisors just didn’t agree with them all the time. Advisors are only there to explain and give advice and not to decide a matter over a president. You mention the Florida. Forgiven you speak of Ron Desantis. I’m sure he has the credentials of a future President but is he running I not sure that he is. You certainly had strong leadership under President Trump but you may be right about Republican unity it’s always been some divided. Who knows how deep it be of where swamp creatures dwell be they Republican and Democratic. They cease to exist they merge as one. Their outlook serves a different Master and a different agenda. Some do say the New Atlantis

Hello Prim90;

I feel you love your home Australia, and by all means you can share from your heart and what you strongly believe is fact and doing your research about the United States is up to you and you're entitled, sister.

I'm going to receive how you feel, and share what I know about America without the aid of the news media, blogs, and opinions. That's what I choose to bring upon myself and will rely on my own testimony, good stuff about growing up in the United States.

My family goes back to early 1903 and 1921 in America. I was born later in the United States. I love my country to the point of death and this remains my decision. This is why we have burial plans.

I remember in 1970 when the world experts predicted Australia would become the next super power before the United States. I don't know if the country down under is a superpower today, but it does possess some great qualities. Nina Evason wrote an article about the qualities of an Australian people with a population of 26 million. I'll borrow what she lists;
  • Mateship
  • Egalitarianism
  • Authenticity
  • Optimism
  • Humility
  • Informality
  • Easy-going
  • Common sense
  • Humour
These are excellent and impressive qualities which would make most want to move to Australia and seek peace and calm. Truth is, Australia has it's share of tough challenges in it's country and leaders. This is reasonable, indeed.

In these United States, all 50 of them, with a population of 330 million, there are 5 qualities that I have experienced living here for 66 years.

Independence
I never had to cry prejudice in the big city or small rural town, and have 3 major nationalities in my family history. I was free to be myself during times of childhood, youth, young adult, middle age and now in my golden years. Yes, there were those times of plenty and times of need in my country.

Opportunity
I grew up and sought opportunity just like every citizen and immigrant. It's ironic but my family history were immigrants. America is known as the land of opportunity. I was able to complete my education for my career work and and later completing seminary for the pastoral ministry. These were opportunities.

Sure, I had setbacks and failures in opportunities and there were times when I threw away opportunities. But in this country I brought it upon my faith to bounce back and press on.

My nephew that lived with me from the time he was barely 3 years. He just turned 19 and shared with me yesterday that while he is attending college he was hired part time at the airport (SFO) which is 10 minutes from his home. He now wants to contribute part of his paycheck to help his family.

Creativity
23 years ago I owned an onsite electronics business for 5 years. This is unreal, who am I that would be an owner of a small business with 5 employees? Many of our clients were Australian and New Zealand businesses. They always pre-paid and their pay methods never bounced.
America has a history of pursuing new ideas and innovation in technology, education, medicine, finance, etc...and teaching others.

Diverse Population
I have always been an example of diversity. There was no color in our home. Our freedom in our faith is another example of diversity, to witness our faith to the community and introduce them to Christ Jesus. Sure, in the SF Bay Area, many prefer the wide gate but praise God for those who choose the narrow.

Generosity of the Heart
In my country I have the freedom to follow what Jesus teaches, give Cesar what belongs to Cesar. I paid local, city, state and federal payroll taxes for 44 years in my work. But I also have the freedom to give God back His portion. I'm also blessed to know in our community the outpouring of giving to other nations that are in dire need on an ongoing basis.

Truth is, America has it's share of
extreme challenges in country, and that at times make me wonder, how can I coexist in my country of 330 million people?

This thing about the Chinese balloon has many speculations why it was drifting across America skies. I can easily blame Biden and Trump. But the truth is, it's going to take time to assess both Chinese and American reasons. Question is, has this brought both superpowers closer or more distant?

I'm not going to condemn Biden and I have my personal views on him. I voted for Trump twice and after so much news about
his unpopular disposition going on for 4 years, he got the job done. Trump kept the name God in our country, nobody threw stones at my home, more Americans in the Church community were working, some built on their dream home and many Americans were able to help others in country and across the miles.

What kind of dirty laundry can we say about other leaders around the world? Does this bring our God glory?

Leaders in both countries of Australia and the United States do not take the place of God, so it's easy to spit on them. I'm guilty of that and we shouldn't do that. But I have learned that through Scripture and trust in our God who anointed them, whether gifted or badly qualified, we are to pray for them. God tells us to pray for them reference
- 1 Timothy 2:1-4.

What about the damage America has done to other countries, and there's a lot. Perhaps, we have to ask the United States, is it wise to police the whole world? I have my personal issue with that. America have alot of serious issues on it's plate.

I know this about living in this country. America is also known for it's resilience, and steadfastness for 245 years. I also know that when America sneezes, other countries catch cold. In other words, it's a fact that America is known for helping 3rd world countries.

I don't know where this topic is going, but I hope we can offer some resolve through Christian fellowship and prayer.

God bless
you all.

Well for one thing his "arrogance". 2nd is his lack of shame. 3rd, I have no problem with anyone being rich. I do have a problem them think that they are better than everyone else.

As f61 said......he simply could not keep his mouth shut.
He once said that a woman was too unattractive for him to sexually assault.
He also said that captured soldiers were not hero's.
At one time he made fun of Michael J. Fox's medical condition by shaking and waving his hands.

All of that is not only not presidential, it is not accepted behavior for any man.

Your thinking is illogical you put supposed ego, shame and personality above the reality of someone who knew how to run a country.and knew how to run it well. We pay for employees for work ethic and job performance we not pay for their mere personality flaws nor their egos. Well I guess the American people have 2 more years to reflect and suffer deeply upon how they think President Trump gave them paradise compared to the monstrosity that you have in your government today. Will there be 2nd chance to put things right. I not know

Forgiven I hear this often. It be something to do with President Trumps personality you not like. Well he certainly got his message across loud and clear. President Trump wasn’t hired for his personality but to do a job and that’s all the American people ever wanted someone that would do what they asked. Trump delivered on that. Trump certainly listened to his advisors just didn’t agree with them all the time. Advisors are only there to explain and give advice and not to decide a matter over a president. You mention the Florida. Forgiven you speak of Ron Desantis. I’m sure he has the credentials of a future President but is he running I not sure that he is. You certainly had strong leadership under President Trump but you may be right about Republican unity it’s always been some divided. Who knows how deep it be of where swamp creatures dwell be they Republican and Democratic. They cease to exist they merge as one. Their outlook serves a different Master and a different agenda. Some do say the New Atlantis
i never realized you was in Australia. no national government is perfect. i am sure much fault could be found of your nation. actually i dont know much about it. other than crocodile Dundee. ( lol )

What does the action over the balloon last week say about the USA to you?

It made us look weak?
It made us look patient?
It made us look strong?
It made us look understanding?
It made us look patient for sure. Taking so long before taking action is sometimes the safest way. But the safety of our countries are at stake. Every one of these balloons news to be surveyed for.

Your thinking is illogical you put supposed ego, shame and personality above the reality of someone who knew how to run a country.and knew how to run it well. We pay for employees for work ethic and job performance we not pay for their mere personality flaws nor their egos. Well I guess the American people have 2 more years to reflect and suffer deeply upon how they think President Trump gave them paradise compared to the monstrosity that you have in your government today. Will there be 2nd chance to put things right. I not know
Bob your reply be most interesting. The lunch time be over for us here. I must be back to work now. I reply later after work . Probably when you asleep 💤 according to your time of the world.

i never realized you was in Australia. no national government is perfect. i am sure much fault could be found of your nation. actually i dont know much about it. other than crocodile Dundee. ( lol )
Absolutely only in that some do more damage than others. Politics be full of crocodiles they snap very much here too

Hello Prim90;

I feel you love your home Australia, and by all means you can share from your heart and what you strongly believe is fact and doing your research about the United States is up to you and you're entitled, sister.

I'm going to receive how you feel, and share what I know about America without the aid of the news media, blogs, and opinions. That's what I choose to bring upon myself and will rely on my own testimony, good stuff about growing up in the United States.

My family goes back to early 1903 and 1921 in America. I was born later in the United States. I love my country to the point of death and this remains my decision. This is why we have burial plans.

I remember in 1970 when the world experts predicted Australia would become the next super power before the United States. I don't know if the country down under is a superpower today, but it does possess some great qualities. Nina Evason wrote an article about the qualities of an Australian people with a population of 26 million. I'll borrow what she lists;
  • Mateship
  • Egalitarianism
  • Authenticity
  • Optimism
  • Humility
  • Informality
  • Easy-going
  • Common sense
  • Humour
These are excellent and impressive qualities which would make most want to move to Australia and seek peace and calm. Truth is, Australia has it's share of tough challenges in it's country and leaders. This is reasonable, indeed.

In these United States, all 50 of them, with a population of 330 million, there are 5 qualities that I have experienced living here for 66 years.

Independence
I never had to cry prejudice in the big city or small rural town, and have 3 major nationalities in my family history. I was free to be myself during times of childhood, youth, young adult, middle age and now in my golden years. Yes, there were those times of plenty and times of need in my country.

Opportunity
I grew up and sought opportunity just like every citizen and immigrant. It's ironic but my family history were immigrants. America is known as the land of opportunity. I was able to complete my education for my career work and and later completing seminary for the pastoral ministry. These were opportunities.

Sure, I had setbacks and failures in opportunities and there were times when I threw away opportunities. But in this country I brought it upon my faith to bounce back and press on.

My nephew that lived with me from the time he was barely 3 years. He just turned 19 and shared with me yesterday that while he is attending college he was hired part time at the airport (SFO) which is 10 minutes from his home. He now wants to contribute part of his paycheck to help his family.

Creativity
23 years ago I owned an onsite electronics business for 5 years. This is unreal, who am I that would be an owner of a small business with 5 employees? Many of our clients were Australian and New Zealand businesses. They always pre-paid and their pay methods never bounced.
America has a history of pursuing new ideas and innovation in technology, education, medicine, finance, etc...and teaching others.

Diverse Population
I have always been an example of diversity. There was no color in our home. Our freedom in our faith is another example of diversity, to witness our faith to the community and introduce them to Christ Jesus. Sure, in the SF Bay Area, many prefer the wide gate but praise God for those who choose the narrow.

Generosity of the Heart
In my country I have the freedom to follow what Jesus teaches, give Cesar what belongs to Cesar. I paid local, city, state and federal payroll taxes for 44 years in my work. But I also have the freedom to give God back His portion. I'm also blessed to know in our community the outpouring of giving to other nations that are in dire need on an ongoing basis.

Truth is, America has it's share of
extreme challenges in country, and that at times make me wonder, how can I coexist in my country of 330 million people?

This thing about the Chinese balloon has many speculations why it was drifting across America skies. I can easily blame Biden and Trump. But the truth is, it's going to take time to assess both Chinese and American reasons. Question is, has this brought both superpowers closer or more distant?

I'm not going to condemn Biden and I have my personal views on him. I voted for Trump twice and after so much news about
his unpopular disposition going on for 4 years, he got the job done. Trump kept the name God in our country, nobody threw stones at my home, more Americans in the Church community were working, some built on their dream home and many Americans were able to help others in country and across the miles.

What kind of dirty laundry can we say about other leaders around the world? Does this bring our God glory?

Leaders in both countries of Australia and the United States do not take the place of God, so it's easy to spit on them. I'm guilty of that and we shouldn't do that. But I have learned that through Scripture and trust in our God who anointed them, whether gifted or badly qualified, we are to pray for them. God tells us to pray for them reference
- 1 Timothy 2:1-4.

What about the damage America has done to other countries, and there's a lot. Perhaps, we have to ask the United States, is it wise to police the whole world? I have my personal issue with that. America have alot of serious issues on it's plate.

I know this about living in this country. America is also known for it's resilience, and steadfastness for 245 years. I also know that when America sneezes, other countries catch cold. In other words, it's a fact that America is known for helping 3rd world countries.

I don't know where this topic is going, but I hope we can offer some resolve through Christian fellowship and prayer.

God bless
you all.
Bob my apologies I posted a reply in my previous post that wasn’t meant for you. Home be what we make of it wherever that be be I guess. Australia’ or your America : but all only be our temporary abode. Our true citizenship be a new heavens and a new earth. As to your America it was the crowning achievement from the reformation of Europe from Geneva to the Magna Carta in England and of the enlightenment, which combined something very unique that surpassed all. In that your constitution would eventually lay the foundation for the rights and equality of all man to worship as they please. For the people and by the people but also to protect them from the tyranny they had once fled. As to 1st Timothy 2: 1-4 it certainly has its place in worldly affairs to submit pray and obey authority. All but for the matter of tyranny of which the Presbyterian church did teach strongly upon. I guess when you have some hundred thousand Presbyterians running around continental America at the time of the American revolution from a population of some 300 thousand it sort of wasn’t going to end with a nice chit chat with King George about 1st Timothy and civil obedience to his tyrannical ways over a cup of tea. I’m not sure how many Anglicans, Baptists and others were involved in the actual revolution at the time. As to Biden & Trump balloons agreed there be far more pressing concerns at hand. As to the many wrongs committed by America there be many. But maybe the blessings outweigh the bad But at the same time there has always been 2 America’s the goddess of enlightenment has traveled many waters don’t you think. As to Australia a lovely place still to live. But she has squandered much opportunity to create infrastructure and be a super power within her own right. Her minerals deposits be many her harvests many. Just seems like many we choose to buy essential products from overseas while allowing our own to close. Australia still lives under the umbrella of a dying Christian heritage which is now down to 43 percent Christian. How much longer that grace and blessing remains to be seen. Be as all nations who forget his Sovereignty I guess. The Australian be quite amusing in many ways. They like very much to drive past and admire the churches on the way to the pub, kick ball or the beach. They seem always happy to know that God is there just as long as he doesn’t come outside from inside the church. As to what president Trump accomplished and what president Biden has destroyed of which some would call blatant treason. Much of that may be irreversible to fix time will eventually show the consequences Bob as to other world leaders and their dirty laundry. It be unto the Gods to whom they destroy and to whom they have mercy.the ancients do say.

Last edited:
As to what president Trump accomplished
trump still has fair amount of support here and influence in some politics. I for one do not want him in again. imo he has went off the deep end. he is a %100 turn off for me

some do more damage than others. Politics be full of crocodiles they snap very much here too

the days of leaders are just about gone...i did see some new on your country i liked something about taking all Chinese cameras down..

our world is drunk on Chinese goods . i work for Briggs and Stratton small engine manufacture we buy part from them and put American made sticker on it.. every year we celebrate Christmas with made in CHINA ON IT . we been sold out and helped build there war machine.

trump still has fair amount of support here and influence in some politics. I for one do not want him in again. imo he has went off the deep end. he is a %100 turn off for me

the days of leaders are just about gone...i did see some new on your country i liked something about taking all Chinese cameras down..

our world is drunk on Chinese goods . i work for Briggs and Stratton small engine manufacture we buy part from them and put American made sticker on it.. every year we celebrate Christmas with made in CHINA ON IT . we been sold out and helped build there war machine.
I guess I comes down to cheap labour. Where there is slave labour or a abundance of the poor many take advantage of that. At the same time many companies move elsewhere simply because the environmental laws and red tape along with governments digging deeper into their pockets with each passing year but that mainly effects smaller businesses which big business don’t mind one bit. The very reason Australia has gone backwards for so long continually shooting itself in the foot with the green environmental agenda they embrace. Donald Trump doesn’t do it for you. Ok. He always hits the spot for me. We like the strong man. Of what real leader do you seek there still be a few around The Briggs & Stratton engine it be known but how do they compare with the reliability of Honda, kobuta Kawasaki and shindawa engines.

Bob my apologies I posted a reply in my previous post that wasn’t meant for you. Home be what we make of it wherever that be be I guess. Australia’ or your America : but all only be our temporary abode. Our true citizenship be a new heavens and a new earth. As to your America it was the crowning achievement from the reformation of Europe from Geneva to the Magna Carta in England and of the enlightenment, which combined something very unique that surpassed all. In that your constitution would eventually lay the foundation for the rights and equality of all man to worship as they please. For the people and by the people but also to protect them from the tyranny they had once fled. As to 1st Timothy 2: 1-4 it certainly has its place in worldly affairs to submit pray and obey authority. All but for the matter of tyranny of which the Presbyterian church did teach strongly upon. I guess when you have some hundred thousand Presbyterians running around continental America at the time of the American revolution from a population of some 300 thousand it sort of wasn’t going to end with a nice chit chat with King George about 1st Timothy and civil obedience to his tyrannical ways over a cup of tea. I’m not sure how many Anglicans, Baptists and others were involved in the actual revolution at the time. As to Biden & Trump balloons agreed there be far more pressing concerns at hand. As to the many wrongs committed by America there be many. But maybe the blessings outweigh the bad But at the same time there has always been 2 America’s the goddess of enlightenment has traveled many waters don’t you think. As to Australia a lovely place still to live. But she has squandered much opportunity to create infrastructure and be a super power within her own right. Her minerals deposits be many her harvests many. Just seems like many we choose to buy essential products from overseas while allowing our own to close. Australia still lives under the umbrella of a dying Christian heritage which is now down to 43 percent Christian. How much longer that grace and blessing remains to be seen. Be as all nations who forget his Sovereignty I guess. The Australian be quite amusing in many ways. They like very much to drive past and admire the churches on the way to the pub, kick ball or the beach. They seem always happy to know that God is there just as long as he doesn’t come outside from inside the church. As to what president Trump accomplished and what president Biden has destroyed of which some would call blatant treason. Much of that may be irreversible to fix time will eventually show the consequences Bob as to other world leaders and their dirty laundry. It be unto the Gods to whom they destroy and to whom they have mercy.the ancients do say.

Hello Prim90;

Thank you for sharing with me mixed with the Bible, some history and your personal experience regarding both Australia and America. I feel you and I have a common ground here and will explain from my spirit. Both countries have had it's high and low seasons through the ages but by His grace we're both still standing. Praise Him!

We must stay informed of the world affairs so we know how to pray. God will resolve but as you posted, "how much longer will that grace and blessings remain to be seen?"

Regarding this balloon, I strongly believe these are "example discussions" that can allude us to the coming of the age, predictions arise that bring about strong disagreement among Christians who try to understand them. Question is, what can one person, you or me, do to be ready in a small or big way for the Lord? After Jesus ascended to heaven and before He comes again, regardless of the age we're in, we should be expected to be persecuted. Not from the guy who sucker punches you, but the ongoing contention in-country, across countries, corruption, war, loss of respect for human life, all sorts of principalities of darkness, cold and hardened hearts, I feel these are examples of persecution because they sure aren't bonding us any closer.

Now, I'm not downplaying the balloon. I realize it's not a joke and should be taken serious. But squabbling about predictions that can fuel disagreement among Christians who are trying to understand is not productive.

Instead, the Lord gives me joy in this;

We have a lot of work to do, and those who stand firm until the end will be saved. Does this mean I wipe my brow with a sigh of relief? No. We stand firm and continue to love God first and He will guide our direction to those in our respective countries (all who follow Christ) and love on those and introduce them to Christ so they too can have a relationship with Him and stand firm until the end.

We should feel excited to bring one more person to Christ Jesus. It's what we do as a priority for the Kingdom.

God bless you, Prim90.

The Briggs & Stratton engine it be known but how do they compare with the reliability of Honda, kobuta Kawasaki and shindawa engines.
its well known but this is the worst season of course the original Briggs prior to couple years ago borrowed money to pay bills. did not pay it back gave raises to the CEO and executives. filed bankruptcy. we was purchased by a priv investment firm . who is micro managing every thing.

Back