Balloon From China

The mountain is growing......a 3rd Object just shot down over Canada!!!!

China repeating Peral Harbour.
Now 3 It’s looking more likely to me that there may be some truth that these balloons may have succumbed to the power of nature or miscalculation. I’m sure not many nations including China send so many balloons in procession to be involved for the annual duck shooting festival. Well looks like it might be 3 ducks in a row.. all nations understand what must happen in such events. Still certainly a long way from provoking another Pearl Harbour.

The beastly masculinity of man be Natural and required. Ego & Pride from a spiritual perspective be some different. Who can fully know it’s depths once it is unleashed. None of us be immune from it. It be something we must all keep in check.

Reactions: bobinfaith
Now 3 It’s looking more likely to me that there may be some truth that these balloons may have succumbed to the power of nature or miscalculation. I’m sure not many nations including China send so many balloons in procession to be involved for the annual duck shooting festival. Well looks like it might be 3 ducks in a row.. all nations understand what must happen in such events. Still certainly a long way from provoking another Pearl Harbour.

China is committed to reestablishing Tiawan as its own province. My daughter in laws parents live in Tiawan and those people live in fear of an attack from China every day.

I would not be surprised if China used a provocation of attacking one of our aircraft carriers to begin the war to take Tiawan.

Now if those balloons were free floating, how in the world did that navigate over our missel silos in middle America.

The beastly masculinity of man be Natural and required. Ego & Pride from a spiritual perspective be some different. Who can fully know it’s depths once it is unleashed. None of us be immune from it. It be something we must all keep in check.

Hello Prim90;

The beastly masculinity of man is what festers and ultimately will trigger ego and pride. But sin doesn't stop there as you say; from spiritual darkness ego and pride can attack us as well.

I agree that noone is immune from it. We all must do a self check daily.

What is the reason why countries do as they do, asks the world? Power, world domination, ego, pride, justifying cursing the teachings of our True God and keeping Him out of the center are starters.

China is committed to reestablishing Tiawan as its own province. My daughter in laws parents live in Tiawan and those people live in fear of an attack from China every day.

I would not be surprised if China used a provocation of attacking one of our aircraft carriers to begin the war to take Tiawan.

Now if those balloons were free floating, how in the world did that navigate over our missel silos in middle America.
Major I think it be natural for a communist regime to think so. Though there be a problem the Nationalists government under Chiang Kai shek never surendered moving from the mainland to the island of Isla Formosa in 1949 which now known as Tiawan. Originally self governing than a colony of the Dutch East India company up unto the mid 1700’s and finally becoming part of the Chinese empire in the late 1700’s . Changing hands a few times in the Sino- Japanese war and finally being reestablished as part of China under the nationalist government at end of the 2nd world war the question of who be the legitimate government of China is still much contested that being the question of Isla Formosa. Meaning ( beautiful Island ) of which it has been a beacon to freedom loving people for some 80 yrs now. To be continued 7077221E-D867-4BF6-9165-4A4ACE9A9B8A.jpeg4480EC64-F01C-4664-BE28-14644A2F10C9.jpegCD4C314D-7471-41C4-B4C8-24420ED2DBED.jpeg

As to China wanting to tangle with American aircraft carriers in deeep ocean. No. Homeland not be so experienced in the art and tactics of carrier warfare. Though homeland be a match for the US in overall navel strength. And pre adventure that your navy should impose itself upon Chinese waters and closer to homeland you might find yourself in for a Shanghai surprise. It will certainly be a whole lot more explicit than just a hot few air balloons being popped. It should be noted that China now has 3 aircraft carriers its recent addition the Fujian. And perhaps 6 by 2030 . Still you have more to worry about with the depth of its navy than just aircraft carriers. Major As to to one of balloons passing over some of your nuclear arsenal. Well only one of those did the others did not. It could be merely be a coincidence. We just don’t know yet. Maybe as I said before. Maybe some are making a mountain out of mole hill unless it be a Pearl Harbour that you really want? China knows it boundaries. At least when there be a strong man at the helm like president Ttump F8C1C352-AFFB-433E-9959-CC90DE7D0EC6.jpeg

Mr Major some funny about the one way street . I sure your wife very much smarter. I’ll add that to the list of fantasies of male chauvinist imaginations. . You know like the latest hypothesis that our shining white knight Adam did throw himself upon the apple to eat so to shield his princess Eve from full responsibility. How romantic. Even if he couldn’t raise his finger quick enough to point the blame at us : )

After hearing about a balloon over Alaska, I'm wondering whether China is the source of the balloons. Without studying the prevailing winds for the last couple of weeks I can't be certain, but assuming a straight line set of prevailing west-east winds, the latitude lines to bring a balloon over Alaska would indicate a Russian point of origin. What if Putin is trying to distract America from the Ukraine issue by creating tension with China?

There’s supposedly been about 5 🎈🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 sightings since the first Montana sighting. I’m a bit flabbergasted that they are not sure what they are seeing…or they aren’t telling.

Last edited:
Hello Prim90;

The beastly masculinity of man is what festers and ultimately will trigger ego and pride. But sin doesn't stop there as you say; from spiritual darkness ego and pride can attack us there as well.

I agree that noone is immune from it. We all must do a self check daily.

What is the reason why countries do as they do, asks the world? Power, world domination, ego, pride, justifying cursing the teachings of our True God and keeping Him out of the center are starters.
The beastly masculinity be a natural trigger and instinct in union with the submission of feminine desire and procreation. It be natural to be so. The thought be the root cause because it has become corrupted due to past inherited sinful nature which does activate our desires to more carnal ones of what we categorise as the fruits of sin. If not checked yes it can affect our whole being . Mind body & Soul. What be the reason nations act as they do. Not so much because of their cultural diversity for God encourage kingdoms and seperate nations. but because of their independence to worship other things then the only true God. For many the love of independence and power along with the freedom that money brings will always bring calamity amongst nations and peoples simply because it be what the world offers and what many in the world seek. Some want more than others.

Last edited:
Mr Major some funny about the one way street . I sure your wife very much smarter. I’ll add that to the list of fantasies of male chauvinist imaginations. . You know like the latest hypothesis that our shining white knight Adam did throw himself upon the apple to eat so to shield his princess Eve from full responsibility. How romantic. Even if he couldn’t raise his finger quick enough to point the blame at us : )
Prime.........what I said about my wife driving was only a joke! A Funny! Something to laugh at!

The rest of your post is not possible for me to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: crossnote
As to China wanting to tangle with American aircraft carriers in deeep ocean. No. Homeland not be so experienced in the art and tactics of carrier warfare. Though homeland be a match for the US in overall navel strength. And pre adventure that your navy should impose itself upon Chinese waters and closer to homeland you might find yourself in for a Shanghai surprise. It will certainly be a whole lot more explicit than just a hot few air balloons being popped. It should be noted that China now has 3 aircraft carriers its recent addition the Fujian. And perhaps 6 by 2030 . Still you have more to worry about with the depth of its navy than just aircraft carriers. Major As to to one of balloons passing over some of your nuclear arsenal. Well only one of those did the others did not. It could be merely be a coincidence. We just don’t know yet. Maybe as I said before. Maybe some are making a mountain out of mole hill unless it be a Pearl Harbour that you really want? China knows it boundaries. At least when there be a strong man at the helm like president Ttump View attachment 8708
You are missing the point. Whether it was ONE or a HUNDRED, it was an invasion of the soventry of the USA.
PEROID!

TWO compared to 15 aircraft carriers does not seem equal to me. China has 300 boats in it navy and the USA has 355 in the Pacific area alone.
But what do I know.

The beastly masculinity be a natural trigger and instinct in union with the submission of feminine desire and procreation. It be natural to be so. The thought be the root cause because it has become corrupted due to past inherited sinful nature which does activate our desires to more carnal ones of what we categorise as the fruits of sin. If not checked yes it can affect our whole being . Mind body & Soul. What be the reason nations act as they do. Not so much because of their cultural diversity for God encourage kingdoms and seperate nations. but because of their independence to worship other things then the only true God. For many the love of independence and power along with the freedom that money brings will always bring calamity amongst nations and peoples simply because it be what the world offers and what many in the world seek. Some want more than others.
What YOU call "beastly masculinity", God calls populate the earth.

Genesis 1:28.........
"After He created them, He commanded them to have children and to populate the world. And God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

From YOUR own words, you seem to be assuming that masculinity is a social problem that needs fixing.
I do not mean to argue your opinion as you are welcome to it, but "BEASTLY Masculinity" cannot empirically be reduced to a social construction. That is simply because gender is a universal and embodied part of the human condition, generated by God in His creative power not merely a stereotype or construct.

However, I do not think that "Beastly Masculinity" has anything to do with a conflict with China or Russia. That is a conflict between Communism and Democracy.

But again, THAT is my opinion and I am welcome to it as well as you are to yours.

After hearing about a balloon over Alaska, I'm wondering whether China is the source of the balloons. Without studying the prevailing winds for the last couple of weeks I can't be certain, but assuming a straight line set of prevailing west-east winds, the latitude lines to bring a balloon over Alaska would indicate a Russian point of origin. What if Putin is trying to distract America from the Ukraine issue by creating tension with China?
Good thought!

However.........with navel ships and AWAC planes and satilites, IMHO we know exactly where they came from.

They can 'steer' a little by adjusting the height at which it floats, different layers will move in different directions and speed.

I remember 9-11 when the airplanes turned off their transponders. It surprised many that we then lost capability to track the planes. I was working a weather project for the FAA and remember how frantic every one was to locate them. They tried using our weather radars, but those radars are designed to ignore planes (and flocks of birds, and sunspikes and other non-weather things). Given time, one could dig into the software and adjusts the processing, but there was no time.

The FAA had been decommissioning enroute radars (the radars that tracked planes at altitude between airports) since planes were being equipped with GPS and their transponders sent lots of data to the ground and radars were seen as antiquated tech (except for around airports where they are still usefull for guiding the planes down).

I know there was a lot of discussion whether to continue shutting radar sites down. I am not sure how that all ended up.

If we still had that (or another nationwide sensor system), the balloons (and the instruments they carried) would have been spotted earlier.

Reactions: BibleLover
There’s supposedly been about 5 🎈🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 sightings since the first Montana sighting. I’m a bit flabbergasted that they are not sure what they are seeing…or they aren’t telling.
Write this down.........You heard it 1st from me.

By this time next year, there will be several movies on "UFO's" shot down. I imagine that Tom Clancy and Stephen King has a book in the works as we speak!

• Smile