Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Hello John

Yes that's what I meant, but that's just my opinion. Most things about heaven none of us will know for sure until we get there.

Excellent sharing Jeffin. I know exactly where you are coming from! I been there still doing that:smiley10:
I agree with you that when you feel "gripped" or held onto and your heart feel very light it is the Holy spirit taking over. It is an awesome experience indeed.
I have been slain by the Holy spirit a many times. When the Holy spirit indwells in me I also speak in tongues. I hear myself talking but don't know what I am saying. But the words are perfectly spoken. Only God knows what you are saying because each of us has a unique personal language...kind of like a dialect.
:smiley20: very cool if ya ask me. I love it. I feel perfect everything at that state. Indescribable. I can see this post going on for a long time. :smiley40::smiley20: This is called "Up close and personal with God"

Thanks for sharing and reminding me of my gift. God bless you jeffin
Chili out.

Thats great chili! I'm really glad you have been so blessed in this way.

very cool if ya ask me. I love it. I feel perfect everything at that state. Indescribable. I can see this post going on for a long time.

I love it too.
I pray this thread continues forever LOL

Yes it is awesome!! :D

When the strong anointing of God’s glory is manifested, the results can be falling under the power of God because when it comes in contact with mere human flesh something has to give. It’s the overwhelming presence and love of God. We can understand how this would be possible when we stop to think of the magnitude of strength and power of God's Spirit raising the dead or parting the Red Sea and holding it back. Our physical flesh cannot contain the full power of God in this life, but when we get our new body it will be able to contain it.

Here are more verses about this experience.

1 Kings 8:10And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the LORD,
11So that the priests could not standto minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD.

Ezekiel 44:4Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house of the LORD: and I fell upon my face

John 18:5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them,I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground

Acts 9:3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: 4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance

Rev. 1:17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last

GodSpeaks

I love the way you described the power of the Holy Spirit . I actually have not been slain but was standing at my seat and felt the power and had to sit down . It is awsome , that only God can give and no body can take way . Once you have felt His power , you hunger and thirst after more . It is the power of the Holy Spirit that all Christians need in this day . We need to feel his staying power and know He is Lord of our life.

Chili
I love it. I feel perfect everything at that state. Indescribable. I can see this post going on for a long time. :smiley40::smiley20: This is called "Up close and personal with God"

That is a wonderful way to describe the baptism of the Holy Spirit ....' Up close and personal " I love it because the Holy Spirit ministers personally to each individual . Wow .... Praise God . Hallelujah !!!!!

GodSpeaks

I love the way you described the power of the Holy Spirit . I actually have not been slain but was standing at my seat and felt the power and had to sit down .

You would have fallen under the power, if you had not sat down. That's why you did sit down ( so you wouldn't fall) LOL

..I have been slain by the Holy spirit a many times. When the Holy spirit indwells in me I also speak in tongues. I hear myself talking but don't know what I am saying. But the words are perfectly spoken. Only God knows what you are saying because each of us has a unique personal language...kind of like a dialect.....
....This is called "Up close and personal with God"

Thanks for sharing and reminding me of my gift.

Definately! That's exactly what it is, up close and personal. I really like how you say that.

You would have fallen under the power, if you had not sat down. That's why you did sit down ( so you wouldn't fall) LOL

I know that.... LOL ..... I guess because I was in my seat , I was a afraid of bumping my head and I know exactly what you are going to say , GodSpeaks .... so I will say it ... but God would never have allowed you to hurt yourself .

Cool thread! when the Spirit of God saturates the air .. then i am at Home .

I like How God weaves all of us into one mind and heart in the Spirit .

lately i've been experiencing intense spiritual stuff outside of group atmospheres so its been rockin' and some of it goes into the intercessory realm . and i find this constant contact with His Spirit is changing me so much .. my imagination is exploding so often because the premise for my perspective of the world around me keeps changing from the inside .. but He doesn't .

it's kinda cool and sometimes i feel like an octopus but hey sure is fun .

Love bless .

when the Spirit of God saturates the air .. then i am at Home .

AMEN! Me too.
Welcome Michael

and i find this constant contact with His Spirit is changing me so much .. my imagination is exploding so often because the premise for my perspective of the world around me keeps changing from the inside .. but He doesn't .

The longer we can stay in His presence the more He changes us from glory to glory!

sometimes i feel like an octopus but hey sure is fun .

LOL :D

Back