Be Still...

Being still is also the response the enemy of our souls doesn't want. What we see happening today is very similar to what has transpired throughout history in the arena of persecution.
and thus all this noise and chaos to DISTRACT us... to trick us... to entice us... and trap us... I have noticed this very DEEP shift since the Trump administration first came into power. Living in Canada... I tried so hard to understand the how and why of it all. During the 2020 election I joined my first FORUM on-line... and OH MY GOODNESS... the "attitude" and lack of love in so many Christians across the board was mind-boggling... not to mention most dis-heartening. I have noticed that since the 20/20 election... there has been a GREAT DIVIDE amongst Christians... and a very nasty schism has tarnished the entire body of Christ.
Sadly... so many believers have fallen for the distractions... I have also noticed that those of us who CHOOSE to ignore it all and live in PEACE with a heart to Worship and PRAISE are being blamed and shamed for NOT fighting for our Christian RIGHTS. I find that the pressure and judgement comes more so from fellow believers then in the secular world. But... that is just me. The vaccination seems to be another dividing force within the Christian world... and I have similarily heard a great many nasty judgements being spewed forth to those who decided to get the vaccination... as though they are now LESSER beings and FOOLS. It has all played out so quickly in my country. I have found myself in shock far too often these last 5ish years... things have occurred that I never thought possible in Canada.

I am so grateful that my life is simple and that my heart is to IGNORE all the NOISE and simply bow down at the Feet of My Shepherd.

Yes. Very well said.

Your observations highlight what so many miss in all this, which is the purpose for the fall. Look at what the fall of man has accomplished. The fall did not make anyone better. That was not the purpose. Many have asked why it ever happened; why the Lord ever allowed it to happen.

Simply stated, you, dear one, have pointed out the very outflow for the purpose of the fall of man. The sin of heart and mind, it divides apart the sheep from the goats. Those whom we may claim to have been Christians, and yet are walking hand-in-hand with the world, can it truly be said that they are "Christians"? That adjective label has almost no meaning any longer, and so sin remains the one force and power that divides the masses into only ONE of two identities...

MM

Back