Best things about Jesus

I dont want to forget my first love.
So I am going to post what I think are the coolest and best things about having Jesus for a friend and Saviour.

You can all join me if you like.

What I like best about Jesus is he is always kind.
He is with me everyday.
If someone is bullying me he gives me strength and reminds me that he will always protect me.
He would never leave me or forsake me.
He has the coolest book ever.
He is the most famous person in the universe, but still, so humble.
He loves children and would never hurt them.
He likes crackers and ribena..well, grape juice. Ribena has way too much sugar lol.
Birds suddenly appear whenever he is near, especially doves.
He feeds them everyday.
He likes things clean.
He has a wonderful sense of humor and always gets my jokes.
He doesnt go round wearing black all the time!
He makes things, he knows all about trees and wood and building houses.
He is going to prepare for me a mansion in heaven!

He know the right thing to do everytime.
He is not boastful or proud.
He can see into my heart and understands why I act the way I do..or why I react sorry.
he is constantly working on my character.
He gives me hope and joy amd peace.

I can totally trust him.

I am thankful to Him for preventing me from getting what I deserve.

Hold me close my loving Savior
Fill this heart to love like You
Lead this life to be like Jesus
It is all I want to do
Your will is so precious
It is where I need to be
Glorifying my Savior
For all the world to see

Best things about Jesus
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 1Thessalonians 5
16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19 Quench not the Spirit. 20 Despise not prophesyings. 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 1Thessalonians 5
He teaches me of his righteousness. And how to be lowly and humble of spirit. And answers prayer. And chastises me as needed. And gives me joy and peace. And so much more...

The best thing i can think of about Jesus is that He loved me so very much, that He did not want to spend eternity without me, so He died for my sins so that i can be reconciled with the Father....and spend eternity in Heaven.

Another great and wonderful thing is that He walked this earth, to be my example, and also to show me that there is no problem that i could ever go through, that He hasn't already walked through, and conquered! Wow what an awesome Big Brother, and Lord, and Shepherd!

Thanks for this thread!

Saving me and my friends from hell.
Saving me and my friends everyday from sin and its effects.
Giving us hope and inspiration.
Not just what he did but Who he is..the best thing is he never boasts what He did for me..It was the most terrible thing I could imagine but He gave his life so willingly, He never says, oh I died for you why you so un grateful..it is not like that He would not give me a guilt trip like that or ask me to pay for any sin I did since he paid it all.

He asks no money from me and the only thing he asks is to spend all of eternity with me.

Seeing God through Jesus eyes and realising He is not who I thought He was that hes my Father not some faceless force or someone I can never really know.

The wonders of his love.
The miracles!!! My favourite...loaves and fishes.
That Jesus appeared aand everyone thought he was the gardener. Lol.

Well EVERYTHING, I mean do you know any one else that would go through what Jesus did and die on the cross and then defeat satin and death just so you can spend eternity with the Heavenly Father, Creator of us all , and do it when we are the most undeserving disrespectful people who have no interest in Him?

He is my everything, my every desire and my true goal in life. I want to be where Jesus is at all times. I do not ever want to be some place where He is not and is waiting for me some where else. He is MY Life, My salvation, My redeemer, My Loving Savior and my Big Brother.
He is the blood that seals my covenant with God the great I AM. He is my every breath.

He loved me even when I did not love me.....know any one who can top that? (y)
Have a wonderful and blessed week
Jim

No..i dont know anybody like that except for Him.

no superhero can come close, the Queen of England does not even know I exist, but Jesus King of King amd Lord of Lords knows me personally.

I used to believe that...Jesus would only return sometime in a hazy future then everything be perfect but I found that He really is here and can talk to me anytime and he is doing a work in me right now. And I am confident that He will come for me on the last day.

However I am still looking forward to that day when I will see Him face to face.
I really like that he gave me lots of books to read in the meantime. 66 of them.

He lifts me up when im feeling down.
He's funny.
He says he will never leave me nor forsake me.
He always says the truth.
He is never wrong.
He tells it like it is.

He didnt need any money!!!
he could have bought all those loaves and fishes but chose to multiply them instead.
He could have bought wine for the wedding but chose to change the water instead.
He could have bought the fish from the shop and pretended he caught them himself but no, when he set down the net, it was full.

Amazing!!!

Jesus doesnt care what country we are from or what kind of church we went to.
He's after our very heart and souls, not our earthly identity.

He is no respecter of persons and treats people like equals. He just wants us to accept Him as Savior and Lord and admit we are sinners and fall short of Him.

Back