Beware The Snare Of Date-setting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major;

That appered to me to say that you believe the woman in Rev. 12 is the CHURCH which rejects the Nation of Israel as the woman and JESUS as the Child.

Yes I reject the nation of Israel as the woman. The Nation of Israel did not overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony as the woman does. Jesus was already raptured when John was given this vision. In chapter 4 of Revelation we read that these things must all come hereafter. Then how can the child be Jesus? Notice he rules the nations with a rod; does not the church who overcomes Jezebel rule with a rod in Revelation 2?

Your understanding leaves to many unanswered questions.

Major:
The "little Horn" does NOT lead the Beast my friend.

The "Little Horn" of Daniel IS the Beast of Rev. 13 and he is empowered by Satan. He will be a human being controlled by Satan himself. I believe we agree on that.

Please read Daniel 7 and 8 and Rev 13 again.

In comment #35 you said..........."I do not believe all prophecy of Daniel was fulfilled before 70 AD".

The key there is the word ALL correct??? That would then fall under the heading of "Partial Preterist".

Please read my reasons rather than try to label me. That word all does not imply I believe any of the prophecies of Daniel 7 or 8 refer to prior to 70 AD. I really don't care if any of them do. I know that the abomination Daniel talked about is not referring to Epephanes simply because Jesus said to watch for it in the future after Epephanes was dead.

I believe the word is God and became flesh and dwelt among us. He is God incarnate. His Father was the Holy Spirit. So if the word says it I believe it. Period. I am not a peterist or a calvinist or a pretripper or of any denomination. I am a brother and follower of Jesus Christ the righteous, the only begotten son of the living God. If you don't teach what his word says then I won't believe you. Case closed.

I am sorry Major if I sound offended half the time or 3/4 of the time. I have had these same arguments with so many people that I just want to scream sometimes. I can't help but wander what God thinks of all of the foolishness that is taught in his name as truth. I understand that we all must learn, but some of the things older Christians believe makes me wander.

I have a website that I have created to explain what I see in the near future. You will doubtless disagree with most of it, but if you read it perhaps some lights will come on.
Most of what I see is strange to most everyone, but I have good reason to believe what i see is far closer to truth than what most people are teaching today. Ultimately, God knows and his truth will prevail, but I fear God enough to prove everything I say the best I can and always watch and listen for any possible error.

Can you imagine the shear horror of one day standing before Jesus and he says, "Away from me you false prophet or false teacher" There will be many in those very shoes on judgement day.

When I was about 6 years old I wept before the Lord in a little stone church and asked Jesus to forgive me and come into my heart. I felt his love so much that day. Then we moved and started going to a church that didn't teach a true gospel. I never sensed God's presence in that church. Then we moved again and started attending a yet another denomination. This one was so confusing that by the time I was 13 I didn't even know if God existed.

At 33 I was told of clear prophecies that roved the word is true and Jesus is alive. But with the revelation I remembered my past teachings and new that no church has the truth and that God designed it that way so we would seek him not man. Because of this revelation God has shown me things no other man sees, to my knowledge. These things belong to the church.

But how do I give it to a people who are bound by religion. Look at the arguments we have had over simple things. How can I share the hard things?

I weep inside.

Major:

Please read Daniel 7 and 8 and Rev 13 again.

Please read my reasons rather than try to label me. That word all does not imply I believe any of the prophecies of Daniel 7 or 8 refer to prior to 70 AD. I really don't care if any of them do. I know that the abomination Daniel talked about is not referring to Epephanes simply because Jesus said to watch for it in the future after Epephanes was dead.

I believe the word is God and became flesh and dwelt among us. He is God incarnate. His Father was the Holy Spirit. So if the word says it I believe it. Period. I am not a peterist or a calvinist or a pretripper or of any denomination. I am a brother and follower of Jesus Christ the righteous, the only begotten son of the living God. If you don't teach what his word says then I won't believe you. Case closed.

I am sorry Major if I sound offended half the time or 3/4 of the time. I have had these same arguments with so many people that I just want to scream sometimes. I can't help but wander what God thinks of all of the foolishness that is taught in his name as truth. I understand that we all must learn, but some of the things older Christians believe makes me wander.

I have a website that I have created to explain what I see in the near future. You will doubtless disagree with most of it, but if you read it perhaps some lights will come on.
Most of what I see is strange to most everyone, but I have good reason to believe what i see is far closer to truth than what most people are teaching today. Ultimately, God knows and his truth will prevail, but I fear God enough to prove everything I say the best I can and always watch and listen for any possible error.

Can you imagine the shear horror of one day standing before Jesus and he says, "Away from me you false prophet or false teacher" There will be many in those very shoes on judgement day.

When I was about 6 years old I wept before the Lord in a little stone church and asked Jesus to forgive me and come into my heart. I felt his love so much that day. Then we moved and started going to a church that didn't teach a true gospel. I never sensed God's presence in that church. Then we moved again and started attending a yet another denomination. This one was so confusing that by the time I was 13 I didn't even know if God existed.

At 33 I was told of clear prophecies that roved the word is true and Jesus is alive. But with the revelation I remembered my past teachings and new that no church has the truth and that God designed it that way so we would seek him not man. Because of this revelation God has shown me things no other man sees, to my knowledge. These things belong to the church.

But how do I give it to a people who are bound by religion. Look at the arguments we have had over simple things. How can I share the hard things?

I weep inside.

I have in fact read the information on your website my friend. Dissagree is a mild term to describe what I thought. But it did help me to then understand why your theology is so flawed and misleading and yes False.

Major;

Yes I reject the nation of Israel as the woman. The Nation of Israel did not overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony as the woman does. Jesus was already raptured when John was given this vision. In chapter 4 of Revelation we read that these things must all come hereafter. Then how can the child be Jesus? Notice he rules the nations with a rod; does not the church who overcomes Jezebel rule with a rod in Revelation 2?

Your understanding leaves to many unanswered questions.

Actually, my BIBLE understanding answers all questions my friend.

The birth (incarnation) of Jesus was 2000 years ago my friend. John was alive then!!!
The church did not bring forth Jesus. Jesus founded the church!!! THINK!.

You have fallen for the classic error of the church replaceing the nation of Israel and when that is done you open the door to every cult teaching out there today.

You are very mistaken my friend to say that the church rules with a rod of iron based on Rev. 2:27.

Rev. 2:27
"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father."

That has NO referrance to the church at all. The "HE" in that verse is the Lord Jesus and the verse points to the Millennial Reign of Christ in which all believers are to share. NO....
the church will not rule with a rod of iron but the Lord Jesus will my friend.

The "Jezebel" was a woman there in the local church at Thyatira (vs 20). She had a reputation as a teacher and prophetess who was the counterpart of Ahab's consort......Jezebel.

When one actually does the study of historical events of the period in the Dark Ages which the church at Thyateria represents in the BIBLE account.....one sees pagan practices and idolatry mingled with Christian works and worship.

As Jezebel killed Naboth and persecuted God's prophets ......so to did the Roman Church (RCC) do to the believers of that day thus the "Inquistion". Jezebel is merely a foorerunner of the apostate church that John sees in chapter #17.

The church WAS NOT in power or control and did not repent (vs. 21-22 of chapter 2).

Your comment was ............"Jesus was already raptured when John was given this vision".

Jesus WAS NOT RAPTURED my dear friend. Jesus was "RESURRECTED" not raptured. The Rapture is an event the church will experience.

kevin;
I think I have given a good case for the word midst and backed it up by sound scripture with Daniel 8:14. Believe what you will. I have done my own study of the word midst in the Strong's concordance which say it can be either midst or middle and have found 2 occasions in the word where the same word was definitely used as midst. One is where the Lord said a man who gains wealth by wicked means will lose it in the midst of his day.

Are we to believe that the Lord takes the wicked mans earnings from him exactly in the middle of his life time every time? That would be nonsense. I will not beat that dead horse.

Beating dead horses is not my favourite pass time

We will speak agin in January 2014 when the ENP is over, caput and finished. At least the originators of this theory have had the sense to disregard it.

For myself, I do not try and fit modern day politics into theories - I try and live out the life Christ has called me to live. If He comes tomorrow then hopefully I am ready, if not I will persevere until He comes. Jesus (the ultimate authority over all things) said that nobody knows the time of His return - that is all I need to know that trying to work out the time (exact or estimate) is a waste of time and usually results in eisogesis of scripture.

The day I gave my life to the Lord was the day I was justified in His sight - saved, set free. God has done the work all I have to do is serve Him until He takes my breath away. I do not need to worry about things that I cannot control. The spirit of the antichrist has been here for many years and the church has survived. Jesus told us to look for the abomination not the antichrist. As far as I am concerned the abomination of desolation has been set up on the temple mount for centuries mocking the one true God.

I am not going to bounce around and debate the book of Daniel and Revelation. I have done this enough with the cults and I have always found it to be a worthless exercise. The love of Jesus is what sets us free, not our interpretation of Daniel and Revelation. I have met many who believe they have unraveled the theologies of these prophetic books and yet they are blond to the simpler theologies in the bible.

Major;
We are finished. Sorry man. However, I will comment on your latest posts.
The birth (incarnation) of Jesus was 2000 years ago my friend. John was alive then!!!
The church did not bring forth Jesus. Jesus founded the church!!! THINK!.

You have fallen for the classic error of the church replaceing the nation of Israel and when that is done you open the door to every cult teaching out there today.

I have repeatedly stated I don't believe the church replaced Israel. Don't see why you keep saying I do.

You are very mistaken my friend to say that the church rules with a rod of iron based on Rev. 2:27.

"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father."

I am not surprised that you did not read the verse before this one.

I quote Rev. 2:26
"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my words to the end, to him will I give power over the nations;

The he here is the one who overcomes.

Jesus WAS NOT RAPTURED my dear friend. Jesus was "RESURRECTED" not raptured. The Rapture is an event the church will experience.

Good point that I will keep in mind. The rapture is a rapture because the church will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and be caught up to be with the Lord, whereas Jesus did not have to be changed, he was already holy and perfect. I thank you for this.

Kevin;
I hope we do speak in January 2014. I hope I am wrong about the scripture because I see an asteroid hit within a year of the abomination set up and I don't wish that on anyone. I truly hope I am wrong. But I know what the word says and what I see is in perfect tune at this point.

All I can say is keep your eyes and ears open. Watch and prey you will be found worthy. That is our hope.

Kevin;
I hope we do speak in January 2014. I hope I am wrong about the scripture because I see an asteroid hit within a year of the abomination set up and I don't wish that on anyone. I truly hope I am wrong. But I know what the word says and what I see is in perfect tune at this point.

All I can say is keep your eyes and ears open. Watch and prey you will be found worthy. That is our hope.

I see no good place for this topic to go from here, so I'm officially ending this now. Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back