Blessing our enemies

That is a really good question.

And, for arguments sake, why does God create people who are serial killers.

The answer is one that most people do not like.

While I do not believe that God creates anyone for a sinful purpose, I also believe that God allows us to choose who we become. It’s that whole freewill thing. Most of us have a love-hate relationship with freewill. We like it when it suits us, but when others make a choice that affects us in a negative way, we wonder why God didn’t stop it.

The free will of man is a complicated thing for me as well. I like it when I’m making the choices, but when others are…not so much. When someone is going to make a decision that will hurt my family, I catch myself wondering why God allowed it? I can’t see the good immediately, so I assume there is no good. I often think God should step in right before something terrible happens to my family, or friends.

So the question still remains.......
Why doesn’t God just stop someone from being born who will make a decision that will hurt others, especially someone who will become a serial killer?

If we think real hard about it, we would have to come to the conclusion that we must stop having children and the problem ends....RIGHT???

But afeter we think it through we come to the fact that If we stopped allowing children to be born who would make wrong choices, what would be considered acceptable? If you were going to be a rapist, a serial killer, or a gang banger you’re out? What about a drunk driver, or a drug dealer? What about
a gossip, or a thief or someone who is "ugly" or one who has stinky feet?

So the question would then have to be......“When would it end?”

Don't you you just love philosophic questions to another question???

You mean when men and women will stop having babies together.
Well..I dunno, when they come to their senses I suppose. lol

Back