Blood Moon

Interesting ...yes ....wake up call...yes...am I ready to see it ...yes....IF HE comes am I ready..YES. It is the books of Joel, ACTS, and revelation. The sun will be blotted out and the moon turned to blood, which would be the color of the moon. I've seen blood moon decades ago but never thot much about it. Now that I follow Jesus it stirs my heart pretty good.

Yeah, I'm actually kind of nervous about it if anything does in fact happen. After all, I could be in a much better relationship with Jesus now if I would have listened earlier. I'm not really fearful of being sent to hell or anything but I guess just the fact it could be any time.

The two people I'm closest to aren't saved. That's part of the reason whenever this is mentioned I get kind of nervous. I try my best and they just won't accept it. I know I can't make them believe, that is up to God, but still. I would hate to be without them. I also have no idea what my dad's relationship is like with the Lord. He's just kind of neutral, it seems. But, I'm done going off topic. Sorry about that.

These were the verses I was able to find.

Isa 13:10 ESV For the stars of the heavens and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be dark at its rising, and the moon will not shed its light.

Joe 2:31 ESV The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.

Mat 24:29 ESV "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Mar 13:24-25 ESV "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, (25) and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

Rev 6:12 ESV When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,

John Hagee is a false prophet. He has prophesied things that never came true.
Is he? I don't know anything about the man. Regardless, the blood moon thing seems legit from a biblical standpoint, does it not? I'm not really well read when it comes to prophecy stuff.

The unique thing about this occurance of "blood moons" and eclipses is that they fall on very important Jewish holidays.
Something momentous is afoot.

I have no use for Hagee, he may be right on this, but as we say down South "even a blind pig finds an acorn occasionally".

Is he? I don't know anything about the man. Regardless, the blood moon thing seems legit from a biblical standpoint, does it not? I'm not really well read when it comes to prophecy stuff.

I didn't mean to just bash him. Yes the blood moons are interesting. We are living in very exciting times.

This site has some pretty good info. I haven't read it yet, but I watched the video. You have to share the link on facebook, twitter or gmail before you can view the video.

Here you go

I have always found the blood moons interesting. Everytime a blood moon happens and if it happens to co-incide with a Jewish festival there is more relevance. Tomorrow I believe April 14/15th is the Passover festival for Israel so keep our eyes open- definitely signs from our Lord.

Back