Bodies From The Flood

Where do you think all of the bodies went from the flood of Noah? There's no way Noah and his family could bury all of the bodies, so God had to have buried them Himself before the water receded. Now think about fossil fuel.

What is fossil fuel?

Fossil fuels are made from decomposing plants and animals. These fuels are found in the Earth’s crust and contain carbon and hydrogen, which can be burned for energy. Coal, oil, and natural gas are examples of fossil fuels. Coal is a material usually found in sedimentary rock deposits where rock and dead plant and animal matter are piled up in layers. More than 50 percent of a piece of coal’s weight must be from fossilized plants. Oil is originally found as a solid material between layers of sedimentary rock, like shale. This material is heated in order to produce the thick oil that can be used to make gasoline. Natural gas is usually found in pockets above oil deposits. It can also be found in sedimentary rock layers that don’t contain oil. Natural gas is primarily made up of methane.
According to the National Academies of Sciences, 81 percent of the total energy used in the United States comes from coal, oil, and natural gas. This is the energy that is used to heat and provide electricity to homes and businesses and to run cars and factories.

I just thought that was interesting.

Now think about plastic.
Plastics are part of a sector called “petrochemicals,” or products made from fossil fuels like oil, coal, and gas. That’s right, corporations make plastic using dirty fossil fuels. So instead of directly selling climate-damaging fossil fuels – products rapidly losing value for energy production – companies like Exxon use their fossil fuels to pump out plastics.

Now think about plastic.
Plastics are part of a sector called “petrochemicals,” or products made from fossil fuels like oil, coal, and gas. That’s right, corporations make plastic using dirty fossil fuels. So instead of directly selling climate-damaging fossil fuels – products rapidly losing value for energy production – companies like Exxon use their fossil fuels to pump out plastics.

Interesting.

Where do you think all of the bodies went from the flood of Noah? There's no way Noah and his family could bury all of the bodies, so God had to have buried them Himself before the water receded. Now think about fossil fuel.

What is fossil fuel?

Fossil fuels are made from decomposing plants and animals. These fuels are found in the Earth’s crust and contain carbon and hydrogen, which can be burned for energy. Coal, oil, and natural gas are examples of fossil fuels. Coal is a material usually found in sedimentary rock deposits where rock and dead plant and animal matter are piled up in layers. More than 50 percent of a piece of coal’s weight must be from fossilized plants. Oil is originally found as a solid material between layers of sedimentary rock, like shale. This material is heated in order to produce the thick oil that can be used to make gasoline. Natural gas is usually found in pockets above oil deposits. It can also be found in sedimentary rock layers that don’t contain oil. Natural gas is primarily made up of methane.
According to the National Academies of Sciences, 81 percent of the total energy used in the United States comes from coal, oil, and natural gas. This is the energy that is used to heat and provide electricity to homes and businesses and to run cars and factories.

What do I think?
I am pretty sure that All the people who died, their bodies would have sank to the sea bed would have been rapidly consumed by sea-creatures.

Fossil fuel = oil and coal. Now the question must be, how long do YOU think it took for decomposing plants and animals to form the huge deposits of oil and coal around the earth?

2000 years?
6000 Years.
12000 years?
100000 years?
1 million years.
2000 million years?

What do I think?
I am pretty sure that All the people who died, their bodies would have sank to the sea bed would have been rapidly consumed by sea-creatures.

Fossil fuel = oil and coal. Now the question must be, how long do YOU think it took for decomposing plants and animals to form the huge deposits of oil and coal around the earth?

2000 years?
6000 Years.
12000 years?
100000 years?
1 million years.
2000 million years?
I think it would have taken a long time, but not sure how many years. I'm also thinking it was more bodies than even the sea creatures could consume. It was the whole planet. Every living person on earth dead at once except Noah and his family. Also I'm thinking God buried them deep in the earth as opposed to a natural occurance, so as not to upset the balance of nature from too many decomposing bodies at once. So how long it takes for that to happen naturally may not apply.

I think it would have taken a long time, but not sure how many years. I'm also thinking it was more bodies than even the sea creatures could consume. It was the whole planet. Every living person on earth dead at once except Noah and his family. Also I'm thinking God buried them deep in the earth as opposed to a natural occurance, so as not to upset the balance of nature from too many decomposing bodies at once. So how long it takes for that to happen naturally may not apply.

Yes. It would have been the whole world over a lot of time with a lot of animals. IMHO it would have taken hundreds of millions of years.

Sister......do you completely reject the idea that they drowned and were consumed by sea creatures????

Do you have any record or evidence that God buried those people in the earth?

Remember.....God is the creator nature.

Yes. It would have been the whole world over a lot of time with a lot of animals. IMHO it would have taken hundreds of millions of years.

Sister......do you completely reject the idea that they drowned and were consumed by sea creatures????

Do you have any record or evidence that God buried those people in the earth?

Remember.....God is the creator nature.
No of course there's no evidence, just my thoughts. :) There's no way for there to be evidence. I believe a lot were eaten by sea animals, but a whole planet full of humans and animals all died at the same time. Seems like an awful lot for the sea creatures to eat up. But no there's no proof. I'm just thinking that what science thinks happened over millions of years may not have. But since science doesn't even believe in the flood of Noah, they will assume it was from dead animals and plants over millions of years. Just something to think about. :)

No of course there's no evidence, just my thoughts. :) There's no way for there to be evidence. I believe a lot were eaten by sea animals, but a whole planet full of humans and animals all died at the same time. Seems like an awful lot for the sea creatures to eat up. But no there's no proof. I'm just thinking that what science thinks happened over millions of years may not have. But since science doesn't even believe in the flood of Noah, they will assume it was from dead animals and plants over millions of years. Just something to think about. :)

OK.

You see.....I deal here on the forum in Bible theology and not opinions. If and when I have an opinion I always say......"IMHO.

That way, anyone reading my posts will know that I can not prove an opinion.

YES.......it would have been a lot of people in the sea. But remember, that was 5000 years ago and there was not the massive commercial fishing we have today. So the sea would have been full of sharks, and other creatures. Now that is not only common sense, but historical fact.

And another thing to remember, it would not have been a whole lot of people at all. Estimates say around 500 to 750 million.

One day I want to go to Pompeii and go to the museums there to see how things happened and how they perished.

The theories of how they died differ but a volcanos thermal energy could shock people is one theory. People were found intact and frozen in time.

Even disease could have wiped the people and animals out before the flood as the sun and space weather can be a factor in famine and disease and was seen in the days before the flood and they may have actually been perishing before the flood waters actually hit anyway so there may not have been mass bodies.

Just guessing but it’s interesting to know that bodies could have been becoming extinct and dying then and being buried before the ark was built. People could have been living underground in caves as the climate could have been different than today. They may not have all died at the same time. It could have been gradual and the flood was Gods Way of saying goodbye and good riddance to the human breeds that were not in line for His Blessings.

Like I said I’m just hazarding a guess here and God won’t do the same thing by flood again but He still causes forest fires and volcanic eruptions and other disasters for some reasons.

One day I want to go to Pompeii and go to the museums there to see how things happened and how they perished.

The theories of how they died differ but a volcanos thermal energy could shock people is one theory. People were found intact and frozen in time.

Even disease could have wiped the people and animals out before the flood as the sun and space weather can be a factor in famine and disease and was seen in the days before the flood and they may have actually been perishing before the flood waters actually hit anyway so there may not have been mass bodies.

Just guessing but it’s interesting to know that bodies could have been becoming extinct and dying then and being buried before the ark was built. People could have been living underground in caves as the climate could have been different than today. They may not have all died at the same time. It could have been gradual and the flood was Gods Way of saying goodbye and good riddance to the human breeds that were not in line for His Blessings.

Like I said I’m just hazarding a guess here and God won’t do the same thing by flood again but He still causes forest fires and volcanic eruptions and other disasters for some reasons.
No need to guess. Yes ....people lived and died and were burried before the flood.

The Bible SAYS that it began to rain, on this single day, all the fountains of the great deep burst open and rain begins. for 40 days and 40 nights.

NO ONE was buried after the flood. WHO would have dug the grave?????

The only common sense answer is that the fish and creatures of the sea consumed them. Also.......... The animals and plants from the previous world were dead and buried under thousands of feet of sand and mud.

Hi Via
I visited Pompei 21 years ago. The place itself was very interesting. A guide took us around and explained everything we saw including the history of the derelict buildings. Nobody lives there. It had been a very rich city but very corrupt.

There are dozens of stray dogs roaming about. They followed the tourists hoping for food. I did not have any with me. 😭

We could see Mount Vesuvius. It dominated the scenery from where we stood. It looked a very dark and eerie mountain.

We entered the museum and it broke my heart. I would never go in there again.

White Island erupted recently remember that, and the tourists that went there that day all got killed.

Also there have been a few volcanic disasters in NZ - Tangiwai, and also Mt Erebus (in Antarctica) but in all those cases it was people who were in its path nobody actually lives there.

As for fossil fuels well of course fossils will be just the crushed remains of all the creatures that died in the flood - they are carbon after all. So you are actually burning up whatever was left of them. It creates its own kind of hell.

Fossils are created when animal and plant remains are buried suddenly in sediment - this is what happens in a flood. Completely obvious to everyone else except the scientists that still have their heads in their sand and subscribe to the darwinist 'millions of years' theory of evolution. lol

Well I watched a lecture yesterday by Irving finkel( British museum curator) and it was fascinating how he actually built an ark in India but his ark was based on the Sumerian flood story which is pretty much identical to genesis but his boat was round and apparently the difference in the story was that the gods destroyed humanity because they were too noisy!

Well, maybe the wicked people in the bible were too busy leading noisy lives instead of quiet and peaceful ones which we are meant to lead. He even looks like a Noah in my imagination lol

381997DD-32F5-4C31-899A-B1AC60D85C38.jpeg

White Island erupted recently remember that, and the tourists that went there that day all got killed.

Also there have been a few volcanic disasters in NZ - Tangiwai, and also Mt Erebus (in Antarctica) but in all those cases it was people who were in its path nobody actually lives there.

As for fossil fuels well of course fossils will be just the crushed remains of all the creatures that died in the flood - they are carbon after all. So you are actually burning up whatever was left of them. It creates its own kind of hell.

Fossils are created when animal and plant remains are buried suddenly in sediment - this is what happens in a flood. Completely obvious to everyone else except the scientists that still have their heads in their sand and subscribe to the darwinist 'millions of years' theory of evolution. lol

Not all remains are fossils. Paleontologists agree that remnants can only qualify as fossils if they are at least 20,000 years old, such as the woolly mammoth, while the oldest known fossils are marine algae that date back between 3.48 and 4.1 billion years.

Source: https://jancovici.com/en/energy-transition/oil/how-do-oil-gas-and-coal-get-created/

Last edited:

Exactly! :)

Not all remains are fossils. Paleontologists agree that remnants can only qualify as fossils if they are at least 20,000 years old, such as the woolly mammoth, while the oldest known fossils are marine algae that date back between 3.48 and 4.1 billion years.

Source: https://jancovici.com/en/energy-transition/oil/how-do-oil-gas-and-coal-get-created/
But the same people who say that are the same ones who don't believe in creation or the Bible. Their conclusions are based on evolution and not creation. :)

What is fossil fuel?

Never thought of that.
Sea creatures consuming most if not all is one possibility. Imagine though when the waters receded the dung, the remnants of a receding global sea.

Only God knows though.

I don't think we're meant to have all the answers. And not everything is to make sense.

The Genesis creation epic for instance.

Noah's story for that matter is predated by the epic of Gilgamesh.

I think the human condition is one fated to wonder about a few things for as long as we walk the earth.
Why are we here? And, what's the point of a higher powers ego needing to be appeased by lesser beings behaviors when that higher power created them to be a disappointment from the moment they were born?

Back