Brother Kenneth Copeland, what exactly

Ugh. People bring up stuff like this just to promote their latest unbiblical doctrine.
Well Jesus triumphs over what anybody else may claim about him, so..Im going with Jesus over any other teacher. I know he is King, Christ, Messiah and Im not. I know Im a daughter of God, not a god.

I think relentless was defending the faith once delivered to the saints but anytime anyone gets passionate about this, many would rather defend some man and weird teaching over what God says in scripture. Let kindness prevail and no man deceive you.

We just looking out for you that you arent being deceived. heaps of testimonies of people getting burned out and shipwrecked by prosperity gospel cos they didnt 'get rich'. The money or healing didnt materialise because they asked not according to Gods will.

Only Jesus blood could pay for the sins of all mankind. can your blood do that? Even if you can do miracles in his name are you willing to die for your friends in their place? if so...then do it.
I challenge you.

I'd rather be part of what's true. Rancor and division arises when someone challenges the truth, is proven wrong, and then accuses the OTHER person (who was spot on correct, I might add), of causing rancor and division.

What I said was 100% true. What you said is 100% false. Those are facts. Now, if you'd like to download the audio from their website and come back and explain the context to me, fine. I'll listen, but I've heard him say enough other similar things in context that I'm confident he believes what he said.

ME: Isn't Kenneth Copeland the guy who said that you don't have God in you, but you ARE God? I'm pretty sure that was him
YOU: No.
KENNETH COPELAND: 'You don't have a God in you, you ARE God'

Funny. Very funny. You post a mere sentence snippet without context and that is supposed to be an excellent source of proof of some sort of errancy on Copeland's part? It is certainly not spiritually excellent.

I do believe these kinds of accusational posts and themes concerning known Christian leaders are not allowed at CFS.

You would think the moderators of this site would end this thread the last time this blab it and grab it name it and claim prosperity heretic was worshiped here it got real ugly and I know of one that stood up against it is no longer here.

This thread needs to go!

Who is worshiping anyone but Jesus, here?

Ugh. People bring up stuff like this just to promote their latest unbiblical doctrine.
Well Jesus triumphs over what anybody else may claim about him, so..Im going with Jesus over any other teacher. I know he is King, Christ, Messiah and Im not. I know Im a daughter of God, not a god.

I think relentless was defending the faith once delivered to the saints but anytime anyone gets passionate about this, many would rather defend some man and weird teaching over what God says in scripture. Let kindness prevail and no man deceive you.

We just looking out for you that you arent being deceived. heaps of testimonies of people getting burned out and shipwrecked by prosperity gospel cos they didnt 'get rich'. The money or healing didnt materialise because they asked not according to Gods will.

Honey, you brought this up.

Funny. Very funny. You post a mere sentence snippet without context and that is supposed to be an excellent source of proof of some sort of errancy on Copeland's part? It is certainly not spiritually excellent.

Let's go over this again:

ME: Isn't Kenneth Copeland the guy who said that you don't have God in you, but you ARE God? I'm pretty sure that was him

I originally just asked a question. You told me in no uncertain terms that I was wrong. I corrected your mistake. Then, I invited you to find out the context, since I had already proven that you were wrong and I was correct.

I do believe these kinds of accusational posts and themes concerning known Christian leaders are not allowed at CFS.

Wait, was it not you who accused me of gossip, and spreading rancor and division? I'm pretty sure it was.

Listen, I get it. You were certain your hero never said something, and I proved he did, and now you're too proud to admit you were wrong. We've all been there. But there's no need to drag me into this. Just listen for the context, and find our for yourself.

Last edited:

Let's go over this again:

I originally just asked a question. You told me in no uncertain terms that I was wrong. I corrected your mistake. Then, I invited you to find out the context, since I had already proven that you were wrong and I was correct.

Wait, was it not you who accused me of gossip, and spreading rancor and division? I'm pretty sure it was.

Listen, I get it. You were certain your hero never said something, and I proved he did, and now you're too proud to admit you were wrong. We've all been there. But there's no need to drag me into this. Just listen for the context, and find our for yourself.

You are now positioning yourself for a heated argument.

My hero is Jesus only.

Your so-called proof was one cut up, out-of-context snippet (most are fabricated by haters and conspiracy bloggers). So, your proof has yet to surface. Do some real study and research---not at heresy hunter sites---and come back.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 (AMP)
2 Be not rash with your mouth, and let not your heart be hasty to utter a word before God. For God is in heaven, and you are on earth; therefore let your words be few.

Last edited:
Your so-called proof was one cut up, out-of-context snippet (most are fabricated by haters and conspiracy bloggers). So, your proof has yet to surface. Do some real study and research---not heresy hunter sites---and come back.

Let's look at this logically. When I told you what Copeland said, you said NO he did not. You said this EVEN THOUGH you don't know and couldn't have known, and were proven wrong.

Now, you're telling me it was taken OUT OF CONTEXT, when once again, you don't know that, and you can't know that. (ok, sure you might have downloaded it, listened to it, and saw that it was out of context, but then you'd be sharing that).

Do you see the pattern here?

At first you were sure he didn't say it, but you made that statement without knowledge.
Now, you're saying it was taken out of context, but you're making THAT statement without knowledge.

You are now in the position of fully and entirely defending a man, EVEN THOUGH you don't know if what you're saying is true, and EVEN THOUGH you've been proven wrong earlier.

If that's the way you want to handle your spiritual discernment, I can't stop you. But I think it's a dangerous way to discern, and could lead to error.

Sorry, but I know what Copeland had said years ago, and that is why I said, "No" to Lanolin.

Of course you have fallen prey to people who love to declare people as heretics, based on out-of-context bits and pieces. It's an evil hobby of many. You are in a position to defend yourself in your denigration of a man you believe is false based on those who misunderstand, and make it a point to share their misunderstanding and hatred. I won't be a part of it.

I don't concern myself with error, as Holy Spirit directs me.

I do not agree with most of the faith and prosperity teachers and their unsound teachings, but one thing is true:

(Psalm 82:6)
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?
Psalm 8:5
You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.

Sorry, but I know what Copeland had said years ago, and that is why I said, "No" to Lanolin.

Once again, incorrect, you said 'No' to me, post #8 on this thread. Why would anyone lie about that? It's right here, I mean, we can check. Weird.

based on out-of-context bits and pieces

Once again, you don't KNOW that it's out of context, you're just guessing. And you guessed and were wrong before, so maybe you might want to check, just to make sure

Once again, incorrect, you said 'No' to me, post #8 on this thread. Why would anyone lie about that? It's right here, I mean, we can check. Weird.

based on out-of-context bits and pieces

Once again, you don't KNOW that it's out of context, you're just guessing. And you guessed and were wrong before, so maybe you might want to check, just to make sure

Yes, it was you, my mistake. Not so weird.

I do know that your charges against Copeland are fabricated based on a complete misappropriation of his entire message.

Hi Lanolin, you didn't reply to my posts offering you Scriptures to prove what Brother Copeland had said, I see another of the brethren has posted a few just above also.
None of us are defending a man, but rather the inerrancy of the Word of God, and the fact that Jesus said some startling things sometimes, like calling that Samaritan woman a dog (in His day, they were halfbreeds among the Jews, a half Jew half gentile breed that the Jews commonly referred to as dogs)...if that had happened today there might have been a long letter and a long hateful blog about Jesus was a racist and a jerk and not sent of God and there would have been a firestorm on the Web about it and Jesus would be denounced a racist and false teacher...
Likewise if Paul had written today about 2 Cor 9 v 6-11 about God multiplying our seed sown and increasing the fruits of our righteousness when talking about what God is going to do with our offerings he would have been denounced as a false "prosperity gospel" preacher and another similar group of haters would bandy it all over the Web and warn others about him saying things like Jesus Christ was very rich yet for our sakes He became poor so that we through His poverty might become rich (2 Cor 8 v 9).....
The Word of God was true when it was written down and now 1,000s of years later it's still true when anointed teachers like Kenneth Copeland have the spiritual guts to say what God said and teach others how to get the results promised.
FYI - I have applied what God has taught us through Brother Copeland and have seen many be healed as a result, finances like never before, debt cancellation, debt paid off, victory, the list goes on and on, and you can have it too...
We all have the choice of getting what the Word promises ( 2 Cor 1 v 20 ) or living under the curse like the Israelites because of unbelief (read Hebrews 4, and notice it says the gospel was preached to them the same as it was to Paul/Apollos...the gospel is the blessing, see also Gal 3 v 13 and 14, everything is covered)

Yes, it was you, my mistake. Not so weird.

I do know that your charges against Copeland are fabricated based on a complete misappropriation of his entire message.

I made no such charges, I simply truthfully stated that he said what he said. Look at my posts. I made NO SUCH CHARGES. I simply accurately reported what he said, which has since been proven.

Once again, it seems that you are making things up.

I made no such charges, I simply truthfully stated that he said what he said. Look at my posts. I made NO SUCH CHARGES. I simply accurately reported what he said, which has since been proven.

Once again, it seems that you are making things up.

It's not wise to post out-of-context mini-portions of what people say. Would you like it if someone did that to you, and made what you said seem like heresy?

It's not wise to post out-of-context mini-portions of what people say. Would you like it if someone did that to you, and made what you said seem like heresy?

First of all, you just did that to me, saying I made charges against Copeland, which I had not.

Secondly, and you have NEVER answered this, how do you know it's out of context if you've never heard it?
It's not wise to assume something without having all the facts.

First of all, you just did that to me, saying I made charges against Copeland, which I had not.

Secondly, and you have NEVER answered this, how do you know it's out of context if you've never heard it?
It's not wise to assume something without having all the facts.

I never said I've never heard it.

It's an old ploy that many people on the internet who fancy themselves as heresy hunters and debunkers to use this same, tired, old recording. One needs to seriously study and do one's homework before bringing charges against a brother in Christ.

It's not wise to heed and repeat gossip when one has no facts, or understanding of the message. Gossip is just gossip. It's sin, and the enemy of God loves to pour it on.

Uh, Yes.

My first question would be, how can you just say 'No'? I mean, you can't possibly know everything that the man said, no one can, but you're POSITIVE he didn't say that. Well, uh, he most definitely did.

This is from audiotape BBC-56 entitled 'The Force of Love'

“You don’t have a God in you. You are one!” - Kenneth Copeland

You can download 'The Force of Love' from their website and search for yourself.

But, someone has already just saved the clip of him saying it right here:

www.deceptioninthechurch.com/uareone!.wav

So, there you have it.
A clip ? Like taking a few words or a statement out of a 1 to 2 hour teaching and post it as reference ? That does not work, what was the rest of the teaching about ? Why was this said ?
You can take a scripture out of the word of God and use it how you feel it fits or works to prove your point and it does not make it so. You can not ever go with a singled out portion of something said as proof. The media does this and later has to retract it but just like a lawyer will do....It's too late to retract because it is already in there thinking now.

First this:
One needs to seriously study and do one's homework before bringing charges against a brother in Christ.

Then this
who fancy themselves as heresy hunters and debunkers

Did you do your homework before bringing those charges against me?

Back