Burger Grease Art

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
I wonder how many burgers it took for him to make that .

If they are from McDonalds, and they are like I remember from years ago… hmmmmmm… I’d say about two greasy burgers would cover a canvas that size. :D

Fast food meat - USDA Grade “edible” :eek: :eek: :eek:

NP! He used 10 burgers. I do not know which is more stunning- the quality of his art or the amount of grease.

wow that makes me sick just thinking about the ammount of grease i pumped in to my self when i worked at walmart and ate at mcdonalds 3 or 4 days a week (some times twice a day)

Aye seen a feller down the road who done that with a old truck hood, a finger, and his runny nose on a cold mornin. :eek: :D

Septin he drawed a picture of a twelve point buck. :cool:

Aye seen a feller down the road who done that with a old truck hood, a finger, and his runny nose on a cold mornin. :eek: :D

Septin he drawed a picture of a twelve point buck. :cool:

Ummmm, thanks for that visual. lol. Are you serious or am I just being my usually naive self? lol

I cut all fat from my diet last 3 months. All beef is out. pizza ect. I turned to Elk, Bison, alot of fish... I love fish.......NO MORE BACON!!!!! which I LOVE!!
My triglycerides came down from 654 to 103. Cholesterol from 285 to 180 so far.BP is down from 170/105 to 120/ 90 .........Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! im still alive to post some more. This is a praise report!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you jesus!!! AMEN

Chili out. :)

Back