Cfs, I Recently Started A 2minute Devotional Series For Those With Less Time! Feedback Appreciated!

Mar 10, 2014
I realize many of us have shorter attention spans, and I decided to try and create a devotional series that was substantial and concise! Please let me know what you think :)

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Dec 20, 2013
Do you have a YouTube channel so I can subscribe to it? I will look at your devotional in a little bit, and give you feedback. Even if it's not good. Feedback is supposed to help us learn what to do do better. Anyway, God bless.

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Dec 20, 2013
I said I was going to post my feedback. Here goes. I like it. I really think you could do a podcast about it. You are really on fire for God.

Feb 12, 2013
I do about the same thing at church, I feel you do not always have to go in depth to teach the word. I use one scripture an share one thought.

Mar 10, 2014
I do about the same thing at church, I feel you do not always have to go in depth to teach the word. I use one scripture an share one thought.
Amen brother, I'm the youth pastor at my church & enjoy expounding on Scripture as well!

Nowadays the youth are on YouTube a lot and have short attention spans, I felt that this series could reach them where they're at, kind of like how God does with us =]