Cfs, I Recently Started A 2minute Devotional Series For Those With Less Time! Feedback Appreciated!

I realize many of us have shorter attention spans, and I decided to try and create a devotional series that was substantial and concise! Please let me know what you think :)

Do you have a YouTube channel so I can subscribe to it? I will look at your devotional in a little bit, and give you feedback. Even if it's not good. Feedback is supposed to help us learn what to do do better. Anyway, God bless.

I said I was going to post my feedback. Here goes. I like it. I really think you could do a podcast about it. You are really on fire for God.

I do about the same thing at church, I feel you do not always have to go in depth to teach the word. I use one scripture an share one thought.

I do about the same thing at church, I feel you do not always have to go in depth to teach the word. I use one scripture an share one thought.

Amen brother, I'm the youth pastor at my church & enjoy expounding on Scripture as well!

Nowadays the youth are on YouTube a lot and have short attention spans, I felt that this series could reach them where they're at, kind of like how God does with us =]

Back