Chrissy from Canada

Chrissy from Canada

Hi everyone.

I am Chrissy from Toronto, Ontario Canada. I found this forum on Google and I was very happy to find it. I was already in the process of starting my own Christian forum and looking for ideas about what others were doing. Now I have a place to post and enjoy so I will put mine on hold as I really didn't know if I could handle all that responsibility or not.

Thanks for having me.....

Chrissy

yay.gif

welcomelin.gif

Hi Chrissy!! Welcome to CFS!! hey I threw an extra chili on the grill for ya since we are all hot for GOD
ChilisBBQ006.jpg

Thank you

Oh wow, thanks so much for your friendliness and all the welcomes.

JG27_chili...I wish you hadn't posted that food. I am now hungry and I am supposed to be on a diet....:D

Godbe4me ... I read the links and thank you for having me.:eek:

Jake and InHisLove....thank you both for welcoming me....:eek::eek:

PreciousPuppy, my new friend....Hi and thank you...:eek:

Hi, Chrissy - Welcome to CFS. We are happy that you took the time to locate us on the net. You will find that CFS is a very nice place to fellowship, to share, to learn and to be a friend. CFS is a sanctuary for Christians and your membership here is welcomed. :)

May God bless...

`

Hi, Chrissy - Welcome to CFS. We are happy that you took the time to locate us on the net. You will find that CFS is a very nice place to fellowship, to share, to learn and to be a friend. CFS is a sanctuary for Christians and your membership here is welcomed. :)

May God bless...
What he said . . . Ditto!

This is a great Christian forum!

I am blessed to be here, and we are all blessed to have you here.

Thanks for joining and welcome.

:D :D :D

Gee, you sure know how to make a girl feel welcome. Thank you this morning to Jaerod, Pastor Gary and InHisLove.

I am having my morning coffee. My morning starts at noon. :D I am a sundowner. I stay up all night and sleep on and off during the day. I don't like it but I can't change it for some reason.

I hope you all have a blessed day and may God touch each of you in a very special way.

Chrissy:groupray:

I have been reading and learning on this forum. I have learned more in the short while I have been a member, than I have learned in a whole year :):)

I would like to get a picture (I think it is an avatar) under my name. Where shall I look? Thanks :):)

God bless this forum. It is going to be a great cyber-home for me. I feel good here.

Chrissy

Hi everyone.

I am Chrissy from Toronto, Ontario Canada. I found this forum on Google and I was very happy to find it. I was already in the process of starting my own Christian forum and looking for ideas about what others were doing. Now I have a place to post and enjoy so I will put mine on hold as I really didn't know if I could handle all that responsibility or not.

Thanks for having me.....

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy I am gald you found this forum I know I am..... My God's Blessings be with you ......love Jane

I have been reading and learning on this forum. I have learned more in the short while I have been a member, than I have learned in a whole year :):)

I would like to get a picture (I think it is an avatar) under my name. Where shall I look? Thanks :):)

God bless this forum. It is going to be a great cyber-home for me. I feel good here.

Chrissy

Hello Chrissy,

Click on "Control Panel" on the left top of the screen.
On the left side, click on "edit Avatar"

There you will be able to select from what we offer or you can add a personal one.

If you need more help, just let me know.

God bless

Hey Chrissy!

Welcome to the forum, I am confident you will be blessed as well as be a blessing here! I know I have enjoyed you on the furoms already, you have a very sweet spirit and show the love of our Lord. God bless you sister.

Back