Christian Rights Vs Gay Rights

I think there is a difference between serving someone dinner and supporting their gay beliefs. As a martial arts instructor I would teach a gay individual. I'm not supporting their sin by doing this. Now if a person came in and I knew he was a wife beater, I would refuse to teach him. They are both sinners so should I instruct both of them?

If you knew he was a wife beater, you should probably call the cops ;)

Why would we first reach into the physical world in an attempt to stop wickedness when we know it is in the spiritual world these kinds of things were formulated? Physical weapons do little damage in trying to correct spiritual evil. The baker should have found out the names of both people make their wedding cake and then interced on their behalf to break the demonic hold that the Devil had on them. Walk in love and pray for your enemies which is what Jesus would have done.

Why would we first reach into the physical world in an attempt to stop wickedness when we know it is in the spiritual world these kinds of things were formulated? Physical weapons do little damage in trying to correct spiritual evil. The baker should have found out the names of both people make their wedding cake and then interced on their behalf to break the demonic hold that the Devil had on them. Walk in love and pray for your enemies which is what Jesus would have done.

I'm guessing that Jesus would have baked them a cake as a parting gift after he broke them from demonic bondage and sent them on their way.

Would you have prayed out loud in Jesus' name right there in front of them once you found out their names?

I think once it is known what the cake is for, that would kind of defeat the purpose.

Not really. Grocery stores, restaurants, and other establishments sell to gays. The sticking point here is if they asked him to decorate it in a fashion counter to his beliefs.

Not really. Grocery stores, restaurants, and other establishments sell to gays. The sticking point here is if they asked him to decorate it in a fashion counter to his beliefs.

So it's okay not to decorate a cake based on one's beliefs but it's okay to bake the cake for an occasion that is against one's beliefs? I'm honestly not seeing the difference here.

I'm guessing that Jesus would have baked them a cake as a parting gift after he broke them from demonic bondage and sent them on their way.

Would you have prayed out loud in Jesus' name right there in front of them once you found out their names?

Not really, the Word has power to confront any spiritual wickedness. After all our weapons are not carnal but mighty through God.
We wrestle not against flesh and blood so speaking in front of them would not have been necessary.

Why should we be offended when love covers all sin. We simply use the spiritual weapons given us to overcome evil.

Not really, the Word has power to confront any spiritual wickedness. After all our weapons are not carnal but mighty through God.
We wrestle not against flesh and blood so speaking in front of them would not have been necessary.

I agree with what you're saying brother. I'm curious as to what your approach would have been. I'm not understanding when you said 'bake them a wedding cake and then interceded on their behalf'.

That's a great idea. When the gay couple order the cake, just invite the Spirit in and have a prayer meeting, get the Bible out, and share scripture with the lost souls. Either save their souls, or they will leave so fast the air will get sucked out of the room. Can I get an AMEN?!?!!

I agree with what you're saying brother. I'm curious as to what your approach would have been. I'm not understanding when you said 'bake them a wedding cake and then interceded on their behalf'.
I am trying to think what Jesus would have done, so I am in my heart searching for the right course of action other than reverting in the flesh and just refusing to do what was asked. I have never been in that position before, but its good to try and think what I would have done. This scripture is a good starting point.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That's a great idea. When the gay couple order the cake, just invite the Spirit in and have a prayer meeting, get the Bible out, and share scripture with the lost souls. Either save their souls, or they will leave so fast the air will get sucked out of the room. Can I get an AMEN?!?!!

HA! Amen! That wouldn't be discriminatory if you did that for all of your customers. And why not? Instead of saying 'hi', greet every customer with a verse or two from God's Word. I like where your head's at Moose!

Actually you are probably trying to mock me for what I said, but I think that would have been a good idea. Wickedness hates the light, and wants no part of it.

I am trying to think what Jesus would have done, so I am in my heart searching for the right course of action other than reverting in the flesh and just refusing to do what was asked. I have never been in that position before, but its good to try and think what I would have done. This scripture is a good starting point.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

I understand. But don't we show our love by not being passive and perpetuating their sin, but bringing them to God? Is that not what loving your enemy means? Indeed it would have been a tough situation.

Back