"CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!!"

Not sure whats so wrong with american schools they can't handle Christ.

Many of the children in the public school I work in go to church and they just tell the other children who don't believe about their faith. The school can't stop children from talking to each other (in their breaks) or demonstrating agape. And NZ schools are meant to be secular, but many teachers and principals are Christians. Some are overt others are not...but if you have light, you don't hide it under a bushel.

Not sure whats so wrong with american schools they can't handle Christ.

Many of the children in the public school I work in go to church and they just tell the other children who don't believe about their faith. The school can't stop children from talking to each other (in their breaks) or demonstrating agape. And NZ schools are meant to be secular, but many teachers and principals are Christians. Some are overt others are not...but if you have light, you don't hide it under a bushel.
NZ probably doesn't have the mega-million dollar funded, aggressive militant atheist base like that of the USA. Disbelief and debauchery are the underpinnings of current American culture. Is it any wonder that even nature is attacking America in force right now?

NZ probably doesn't have the mega-million dollar funded, aggressive militant atheist base like that of the USA. Disbelief and debauchery are the underpinnings of current American culture. Is it any wonder that even nature is attacking America in force right now?
haha no we don't have mega-millions.
The only mega-millions we'd have would be in the dairy industry..or kiwifruit exports.

We did used to have education and a big trade in international students. People from all over the world came to NZ to get a quality education.

Who's actually funding the militant atheists base in the US btw?

I don't know about nature I thought the US has always had extreme weather especially in 'tornado alley'. It's like in India you get monsoon rains and in Hong Kong you always get typhoons. Australia has bushfires. Just a fact of life.

In NZ we get earthquakes and volcanoes. Though we get the odd flood from time to time, made worse if we've done something to the forest and rivers as then all the soil gets eroded.

haha no we don't have mega-millions.
The only mega-millions we'd have would be in the dairy industry..or kiwifruit exports.

We did used to have education and a big trade in international students. People from all over the world came to NZ to get a quality education.

I don't know about nature I thought the US has always had extreme weather especially in 'tornado alley'. It's like in India you get monsoon rains and in Hong Kong you always get typhoons. Australia has bushfires. Just a fact of life.

In NZ we get earthquakes and volcanoes. Though we get the odd flood from time to time, made worse if we've done something to the forest and rivers as then all the soil gets eroded.

Its a trade off between New Zealand and the United States. On one hand New Zealand's population is 5 million and is about the size of Colorado.

The United State's population is almost 330 million and is 49 states larger than New Zealand.

The United States with it's population and size is a lot of people and ground to cover, which means it's melting pot culture and variances of weather conditions is huge. To move from one city or state to another is a large adjustment.

Aside from the demographics Christianity are the largest faiths in both countries. With that said does work in Christ's favor to outreach more of the unbelievers in both countries.

As far as the pros and cons, its love for country when it's your home. In the United States we have many immigrants from Iran, Africa, Viet Nam, etc...who left their home country for a better life but in their hearts they miss home despite broken times.

This has been going on since and before the Exodus.

Drug Cartels!

Its a trade off between New Zealand and the United States. On one hand New Zealand's population is 5 million and is about the size of Colorado.

The United State's population is almost 330 million and is 49 states larger than New Zealand.

The United States with it's population and size is a lot of people and ground to cover, which means it's melting pot culture and variances of weather conditions is huge. To move from one city or state to another is a large adjustment.

Aside from the demographics Christianity are the largest faiths in both countries. With that said does work in Christ's favor to outreach more of the unbelievers in both countries.

As far as the pros and cons, its love for country when it's your home. In the United States we have many immigrants from Iran, Africa, Viet Nam, etc...who left their home country for a better life but in their hearts they miss home despite broken times.

This has been going on since and before the Exodus.

New Zealand is like Hawai'i. Everything is imported and that means high and then even higher prices.

24 pack of Pepsi is about $50.00.

Yes. The ACLU has made sure that God has been removed.

huh?
NZ is NOTHING like Hawaii.

The maori left Hawaiki (and other islands in the pacific) for NZ and found it way too cold to grow their tropical fruits.

Bananas already come from South America (mostly Equador, then Brazil) but...we get most of ours from the Phillipines. As they are closer.
But imagine...if all of our deforested Kauri land was planted in bananas...

Back