Craft or Hobby?

Beautiful Glenn - I am in LOVE with your sunflower pictures! I absolutely LOVE sunflowers and you have caught their true beauty!

Shannon,

I too love sunflowers and have them all over my kitchen. I only have a tiny yard so am unable to grow them as they take up so much room.

• Reading :bible: and praying,
  • listening to music,
  • drawing and painting,
  • photographing,
  • making nice postcards or pictures,
  • cooking something tasty and unusual,
  • gardening,
  • learning English :p and ...
  • communicating with you in this forum! ;)

You know God's Child , I wanted to commend you on your English.and keep forgetting. You are doing very well. How long have you been taking English? You are very talented.

I am not very crafty.....:D:D I am trying to learn to crochet as our women's group is going to make a bedsread for a missionary.

Used to do rughooking but have not done it in a long time.

Love music... all kinds. ... reading .... walking and enjoying looking at other peoples gardens and nature. Love travelling, mountains, talking on the phone, playing with my cats., bird watching. ..... emailing encouraging things., socializing...... Is that enough?

Shannon,

I too love sunflowers and have them all over my kitchen. I only have a tiny yard so am unable to grow them as they take up so much room.

I have them all over my kitchen too! We have a bed of them just outside the kitchen window. I should try to get a picture of them - they are SO tall right now!

Shannon...... this is for you.

370382317_dc9b3aba3f.jpg

My craft is mechanics.
Every since I was old enough to remember I 've enjoyed taking apart any and every thing ;) I love to go into things were others (sensible People) would not dare. I deeply enjoy knowing just how things work, building, repairing and making them work.

My hobbies include fishing ,standining on the bank looking like I"m fishing, sleeping with a fishing pole in my hand. . . Collecting tins(that is metal containers, old and unusual).
And something I call Skid Row art.

Cliff

Well the sunflower picture is out of the question for this year. We had a storm roll through last night and every single one of them is on the ground. I looked out my kitchen window this morning and saw nothing but sky and roof. :(

Everyone tells me it was - I slept right through it! My co-worker said it blew over her swingset and my boss said her trashcan (which is really big and heavy) blew away. I was oblivious.

You know God's Child , I wanted to commend you on your English.and keep forgetting. You are doing very well. How long have you been taking English? You are very talented.

Oh, I'm sorry for not answering you! I was too busy at work and didn't have time to look into this topic.
Hey, Dusty, you are overstating! My English needs to be much better! ;)
I studied English at the college for 3 years, and then I continued to learn it myself (for about 3 years too). The main problem for me is that I don't have possibility to train my speech in English because there are no English-speaking people in my town. But I can communicate with you! This forum helps me a lot!
Thank all of you! :israel:

Shannon, I'm so sorry for that terrible storm.
Some days ago there was a storm in my town too. We couldn't sleep for a long time because of the very strong thunderclaps and lightings. We praised God that everything was OK after that night.

I love sunflowers, too! They are my favorites!
I also like art, music, reading, writing stories, singing, dancing for the Lord, hearing testimonies, driving, nature, history, archeology, trivia, learning new things!
I like to crochet, embroider, never learned to knit. I would like to learn how to do sculpture, paint, draw, photograph (Glenn, wonderful pictures!) talking on the computer, collecting smilies, DONT like to cook! Would love to garden, but soil is too acidic.
OH, there is probably not enough room for it all!:israel:

Back