Dangerous Deep Freeze

Dusty

Inactive
Dangerous Deep Freeze

It is not even officially winter yet and look what the Western Provinces of Canada are experiencing .

Yahoo!

Click on Yahoo to see ..... -57 incredible

Here I am in BC's southern interior and yep, it's a little frigid out there. We are currently at -10F. Last night with wind chill was-16F. I sure am grateful for our snug home and that new shelters have opened up in the city.

Frosty bit my ears. I'll get'm back. Where's ma flame thrower? :D

I submitted a question by way of email to Al 'Global Warming' Gore about this current situation. His press secretary said that he would not be able to send a reply because his "Global Warming Speech Tour Bus" is stuck in a 9 foot snow drift in St. Cloud, Minnesota. :D :D

Lol I hope you are pulling our legs, P.G. Don't anger the Al Gorians. They'll come with even more global warmings and a couple of fried polar bears, too.

I submitted a question by way of email to Al 'Global Warming' Gore about this current situation. His press secretary said that he would not be able to send a reply because his "Global Warming Speech Tour Bus" is stuck in a 9 foot snow drift in St. Cloud, Minnesota. :D :D

He he ....:D:D:D Good one Pastor ...... global warming .... Bah ... humbug !!!!

and what's more, we're all out of COFFEE!!

I so feel for you. I'd be breakin out the snowshoes.

Where is my global warming? It's 18 degrees here (that -7.77 for you metriculous people). It almost never get's this cold and we've had snow for 4 days now and still snowing. Usually snows here melt in a day or so.

I wish someone would publish a photo of it, a picture speaks a thousand words they say.

Lol I hope you are pulling our legs, P.G. Don't anger the Al Gorians. They'll come with even more global warmings and a couple of fried polar bears, too.

Al Gorians, I love it. It sounds like aliens or something. Come to think of it, they are trying to take over the Earth, maybe...

I was listening to a recording of a reading from one of Stuart McLean's Vinyl Cafe stories (CBC radio fans will know of whom I speak.) The lead character, Dave, was lamenting to his neighbor about how he wanted to make it snow for his wife for Christmas.
To which the neighbor replied: "Who do you think you are, Al Gore?"

Oh no ..... We just got dumped on and now a major storm is coming again

TORONTO - Air Canada has issued a travel advisory for flights arriving or departing Pearson International Airport as a storm bears down on southern Ontario.

Heavy snow is expected to begin in southwestern Ontario late Thursday and reach the Toronto region near dawn on Friday. Up to 20 centimetres of snow accompanied by strong wind is expected by Friday evening with another storm ready to barrel through on Sunday.

Back