Dating

Is dating wrong or right?

• Total voters
Is it wrong that I don't think there's anyone better for any girl I might meet? I'm absolutely commited to serving God and putting Him first, but after that there's nothing I wouldn't do for my [to be] wife.

lol.

It's just what I see of people, I wish I could show all the ladies the mistakes their making getting with these guys. Not that there aren't Christian guys that I'd see as better than myself, I'm not that self-rightious and that, it's just that I believe someone who is lost, no matter how much better in other ways, is no good for a girl if He's holding her back from possible salvation.

I agree Excorde.

Thanks Jeff.

It is painful to see a friend make a mistake like that. It is so sad that many girls are so desperate for "love" that they will do just about anything for it...even if it lasts for a moment. That is why all men need to step up to the plate and respect a woman's dignity more than their own desire for pleasure. I am disgusted by the way women are treated by men today. :(

I really would like to know whatever happened to dating. It seems like young adults my age go straight to "hooking up". That being said, I don't think there is anything wrong with dating in a traditional sense. But I think the guy and girl should start out on a friendship first, then take it slow, really slow (no pre-marital), and learn more about each other to see if they are compatible.

Back