Debt Reduction, low interest loans

Hi ;)

Sorry if that title made you thing you would find help here. Actually I am looking for help. A gift of $30.000 would be nice, but really what I need is advise. And by giving me advise everyone that visits will benefit as well. So the title fits.

I have, over the years accumulated to much debt for what I own or make.

I presently have:
a mortgage of $133,000 at 5.69% interest
a credit line of $20,974 at 9+%
a home depot card of $1,800 at 28.8 %
a loan for the furnace of $4,323 at 19.9 %

So what I need is advise on how to get rid of these and stay free as fast as possible.

I lost my job 2 years ago, went on unemployment ins. for 11 months, went back to school at 55 years old for 10 months at a very low income and just got back to work making minimum wage.

A few tips for others:

Did you know that you can go to your bank and ask for a lower interest rate on credit cards. I did this once and got 11% on a visa that was 19%.

I also recently called my finance company, Xceed Mortgage Corp, when I was 3 years into my 5 yr term mortgage and they renewed the mortgage at 1 + 1/2 % less, over 35 years saving me $67 per month. (It was a 40 year mortgage but they lowered it to 35 years and still saved me money.)

You can do by-monthly payments and save thousands of dollars by making one payment every 2 weeks. (a total of 4 extra payments a year plus early payments)

So these are a couple tricks I have learned but there must be lots more out there. Let's help each other get free before the Lord comes. It will make it a lot easier on those left behind.

:cool: Did you know that Jesus loves you so much he bled tears of blood for you. Can you imagine the anguish he experienced. He waled in perfect communion with the Holy Spirit. He witnessed mankind suffering due to their separation from God for 33 years and new what he was giving up. He was cursed when he was nailed on the cross. A scriptural curse causes separation from God. This is why he cried, "My God my God, Why have you forsaken me?" He had never walked outside of the communion of the Holy Spirit. Do you understand that, though he will always reign as King along side of the Father, he will never have the same communion he had before the cross.

That is what he gave up for YOU

:mad:Did you know that Satan is the father of all lies. He tricked Eve and Adam fell to Eve because they were ignorant. They didn't have the scriptures to guide them. Satan is the author of every deformity and disease ever to plague mankind. He created every false religion and has possessed the heads of the governments of this age. He worked thru Hitler and killed Jews and Christians. He worked thru the Catholic Church and their ignorance to burn Jews and Christians at the stake. He worked the Jews of Jesus time into a frenzy of confusion that put Jesus on the cross. He has kept you from the God who loves you for so many years and wants to take you into eternity with him in a fiery pit. What do you owe him? He killed your loved ones and wants to kill you. So tell the devil where to go.

Be RAPTURE READY!!!

Back