Devastated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want us to lose sight of the fact that God is God even in our suffering and that he works all things together for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. We like to think God had no part in this and that he is sad but the truth is that he is same God he was before the world began and is accomplishing his purpose even through the sinful acts of wicked men. He will get his glory in mercy and judgement, heaven and hell, in all acts done throughout all time. God doesn't fail, and his will shall be done.

Romans 11:36
For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.

The scripture you use is a wonderful one but it does not say that this is always the case.
If a Born again Christian is not walking upright according to His ways and is not walking in Love or forgiveness and complaining and so forth then more times then none you wont see God working good in the situation. He can't for He is faithful unto His word and to activate or see His word working in our lives the way he says it will then we must be doing our part and that is always living the very way He has told us to live.

I did not say perfect with out mistakes for Grace covers this for He is looking for obedience not perfection but if we are not applying His word to our lives then His word is limited in what it can do.

The scripture you use is a wonderful one but it does not say that this is always the case.
If a Born again Christian is not walking upright according to His ways and is not walking in Love or forgiveness and complaining and so forth then more times then none you wont see God working good in the situation. He can't for He is faithful unto His word and to activate or see His word working in our lives the way he says it will then we must be doing our part and that is always living the very way He has told us to live.

I did not say perfect with out mistakes for Grace covers this for He is looking for obedience not perfection but if we are not applying His word to our lives then His word is limited in what it can do.

I like how you mentioned what you did about being perfect.

A good illustration of that point is how God repeatedly referred to king David walking perfectly in His sight. We all know that David did not act perfectly in regards to never sinning.

I like how you mentioned what you did about being perfect.

A good illustration of that point is how God repeatedly referred to king David walking perfectly in His sight. We all know that David did not act perfectly in regards to never sinning.

God is perfect......we strive to be more like Him and perfecting our selves to be more like Him.
Out motives speak loudly to God and He knows why we do what we do even if we wont admit to it. It is our hearts that He looks at.

If God called you to go feed the fishes in the pond today and you did but you spilled most of the food and fed some ducks to it could be said that you messed that job up bad or big time for not all the fish got all the food they needed.

In Gods eyes He is going to reward you BECAUSE YOU WENT, you answered His call and even though you messed it up big time does not change how he see's us. We fall under Grace "thank God" and God can use you or bring in some one else with more food for the fish but you OBEYED and this PLEASES Him AND YOU GOT THE CREDIT FOR BEING OBEDIENT AND DOING HIS TASK.

Mykuhl that is thee most awesome way we could ever hope for. I mean place a human boos over this and how would he have acted over spilling the feed and feeding the ducks and not the fish and now he has to pay for more feed and pay some one else to re feed the fish.

God is faithful unto His word. He swore an oath on His very own name.....rofl like there was anything bigger then him...
God Bless You Mykuhl
Jim

God is perfect......we strive to bemore like Him and perfecting our selves to be more like Him.
Out motivers speak loudly to God and He knows why we do what we do even if we wont admit to it. It is our hearts that He looks at.

If God called you to go feed the fishes in the pond today and you did but you spilled most of the food and fed some ducks to it could be said that you messed that job up bad or big time for not all the fish got all the food they needed.

In Gods eyes He is going to reward you BECAUSE YOU WENT, you answered His call and even though you messed it up big time does not change how he see's us. We fall under Grace "thank God" and God can use you or bring in some one else with more food for the fish but you OBEYED and this PLEASES Him AND YOU GOT THE CREDIT FOR BEING OBEDIENT AND DOING HIS TASK.

Mykuhl that is thee most awesome way we could ever hope for. I mean place a human boos over this and how would he have acted over spilling the feed and feeding the ducks and not the fish and now he has to pay for more feed and pay some one else to re feed the fish.

God is faithful unto His word. He swore an oath on His very own name.....rofl like there was anything bigger then him...
God Bless You Mykuhl
Jim
Amen Jim.

It is actually pretty amazing and humbling how He chose to act through us. Think about it He could easily do it all Himself and do it better to boot too! But He chose to do it through us, for our good, for our blessing. And the amazing thing about all of that is that by doing it this way, all the glory and praise goes back to Him! How loving and good is our Father?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back