Devastated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently my asking for my daughter to come down here for the summer contributed to my ex-girlfriend's bad day and it helped to tick her off.

Seems I cannot even have my children come down and spend some time with me, even when it is I who would be spending all the money to make it happen.

Seriously considering giving up my rights to them as I have no say in their lives and cannot have them come down and see me.

Hang in there man. A lot of people are praying for you and your situation.

I am sorry about what happened to your daughter but don't listen to these people who say God had no part in this. His hand indeed could have stopped it, but he did not for reasons we do not yet know. God let satan KILL all of Job's family and ruin his life and ended up blessing him double. God may have let your daughter suffer sexual abuse, but he will get glory in the end. Believe it. Let's stop saying God did this and God didn't do this. Let's stop taking power from God and giving it to satan. Have faith and trust in the Most High.

I am sorry about what happened to your daughter but don't listen to these people who say God had no part in this. His hand indeed could have stopped it, but he did not for reasons we do not yet know. God let satan KILL all of Job's family and ruin his life and ended up blessing him double. God may have let your daughter suffer sexual abuse, but he will get glory in the end. Believe it. Let's stop saying God did this and God didn't do this. Let's stop taking power from God and giving it to satan. Have faith and trust in the Most High.
Do you realize that by saying this you are saying that God is indirectly responsible for all the evil that has happened or ever will happen in the world?

God did not have a part in the evil perpetrated on naomanos' daughter. He grieves along with him! He will still receive glory, but it was all the act of an evil man.

Let's stop attributing the evil Satan does to God! Our Father is not schizophrenic.

Do you realize that by saying this you are saying that God is indirectly responsible for all the evil that has happened or ever will happen in the world?
He himself does no evil. He uses the sin of fallen creatures for his good purpose. Think about the cross for example.

Do you realize by saying he is not in control of evil you are saying he is either powerless to stop it or just doesn't care enough to?

He himself does no evil. He uses the sin of fallen creatures for his good purpose. Think about the cross for example.

Do you realize by saying he is not in control of evil you are saying he is either powerless to stop it or just doesn't care enough to?

Or it could be said that those who believe such as this truly have no real understanding of ther nature of God.

God did not have a part in the evil perpetrated on naomanos' daughter. He grieves along with him! He will still receive glory, but it was all the act of an evil man.

Let's stop attributing the evil Satan does to God! Our Father is not schizophrenic.
God doesn't do evil, satan does. But God is more than capable of stopping it. If he allows it that means he has a good purpose in it.

Of course He is fully capable of stopping it. Saying otherwise would be saying He isn't omnipotent.
Exactly, so where was he when this happened? He was where he will always be, on his throne. He has a purpose in everything, to say otherwise is to say he isn't God.

God doesn't do evil, satan does. But God is more than capable of stopping it. If he allows it that means he has a good purpose in it.

No Sir this is not true at all. God has set things as how we are to live in His kingdom and they are known as Kingdom laws or another way how He said for us to live and act and react. When a person steps out side of these boundries they find them selves opening the door unto the devil. He is true to His word and that is a fact and this is why you find all the "If's" in His word. If you do this then you will have this and so forth.

When we operate according to His word then yes He see's to His word but when we step out side of these boundries then we get into trouble and NONE OF THAT IS GODS DOING nor does He take or get glory out if it nor does He use it to teach or mold us but if we are smart we do learn that hey disobedience brings un-healthy situations.

Exactly, so where was he when this happened? He was where he will always be, on his throne. He has a purpose in everything, to say otherwise is to say he isn't God.

All of you need to learn what this means (omnipotent ) as far as God and how God has set things to be. He set boundries and He wont go against them.

Huh? What do you mean? Are you saying God is not able to stop the evil?
I am saying that God is not in total control of everything that happens in this earth.
Yes God can stop evil but God does not go around stopping all evil just because it is evil.
Why I said check up on this was in order for you to learn why bad things happen to Good Godly people and where God is required to step in and where He is not. Why God will step in and why He wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back