Did He speak to me?

Thank you! Yesterday, I read Matthew 28:20 and it made me tear. It really spoke to me.
Right there JUK God was speaking to you as it touched your heart and made you tear. Sometimes when i come across a scripture that really touches me that is God directly speaking to me. So in essence, when you read the Bible, God IS speaking to you and me and everybody else.:) How cool is that?!

Right there JUK God was speaking to you as it touched your heart and made you tear. Sometimes when i come across a scripture that really touches me that is God directly speaking to me. So in essence, when you read the Bible, God IS speaking to you and me and everybody else.:) How cool is that?!
Very cool :)

Matthew 6:25-34 (ESV)
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

This thread reminded me something a friend told me about mother Teresa's " dark night of the soul" to the effect that for a brief period of time during her earlier life, she had good communication with God, then somehow she " found herself in a spiritual desert" that she was afraid she got cut off from God's presence. I can not recall all the detail. I goggle and found this reference
http://www.catholiceducation.org/en...character/mother-teresas-long-dark-night.html
But regardless of how Mother Teresa felt, she forge ahead to do what she feel was her mission.
My personal experience were that often time I had periodic urge to support/start a ministries, or to pray for an individuals. Most if not all of this urges ended with nothing, more like disappointments. May be whatever I did, seeds I sow did bears fruits. I have no way to tell. As time goes by, I no longer follow such urge and just let it faded.
I also wonder what Moses was thinking while he is in exile for 40 years. Did he had good communication with God ? Did he know God had a great mission for him ? One verse came to mind Psalm 46:10 - be still and know that I am God.

I feel that God's plan for me is to die in the end times persecution.

Sorry, but that is not God's plan for anyone. His plan is that all come to salvation in Jesus Christ! Today is the day of salvation! His plan is for you to experience Jesus Christ, not just for yourself and the benefits He blesses you with, but for the sake of OTHERS, that THEY will come to Christ by your influence, so that they will become part of your fruit. We are to beget new children for the Kingdom.

It's time for many of the Body of Christ to get it in gear, stop being overly introspective and begin to take on the mantle that God has placed on our shoulders and become outward-focused, and bring the Good News to those who are perishing.

This thread reminded me something a friend told me about mother Teresa's " dark night of the soul" to the effect that for a brief period of time during her earlier life, she had good communication with God, then somehow she " found herself in a spiritual desert" that she was afraid she got cut off from God's presence. I can not recall all the detail. I goggle and found this reference
http://www.catholiceducation.org/en...character/mother-teresas-long-dark-night.html
But regardless of how Mother Teresa felt, she forge ahead to do what she feel was her mission.
My personal experience were that often time I had periodic urge to support/start a ministries, or to pray for an individuals. Most if not all of this urges ended with nothing, more like disappointments. May be whatever I did, seeds I sow did bears fruits. I have no way to tell. As time goes by, I no longer follow such urge and just let it faded.
I also wonder what Moses was thinking while he is in exile for 40 years. Did he had good communication with God ? Did he know God had a great mission for him ? One verse came to mind Psalm 46:10 - be still and know that I am God.

Sounds to me like you have followed God's promptings in the past, but because you did not see what the outcome was you let listening to the Lord go by the wayside. I am truly sorry for your disappointment! I pray that God is able to encourage you once again. Because our job is to minister to people or ministries for God's reasons. You got the credit for being obedient, and that is worth it's weight in Gold in God's kingdom!
may the Lord richly minister peace and joy to you in abundance!

Reactions: Juk
Cturtle said, and Juk answered
Is that because you think that the end is so near, that you have no purpose now?
Yeah.

Juk, what about the "millennium"? We will rein with Christ on this earth for 1000 years. It is time to prepare your self for that task.

Rev 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,
Rev 5:10 and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth."

I have never worked for a company that long. 14 years is my longest job, but 1000 years is really really a long time.
I hear there are great
"benefits"

Last edited:

I can understand how you feel. And that just because you are young, God cannot use you. But that is a lie from the enemy. I'll bet you did not know that you are helping a lot of people right now in this thread and in this site, and i'm sure in your daily life, you are a very helpful young man to your parents and friends and maybe even teachers.

When you have questions, that does help people. It causes them to get out their Bible, or Bible program and look things up, studying or renewing their minds to what God has said, and then God can build their faith, and build His presence in their life. Sometimes people just need that little push to get into the Word, and God takes over from there. And as people are seeking Him for what to say to you, God can speak to them about something else that He knows is going on in their life.

Sometimes people need to feel needed or that their life means something. And when they get to share with others, they feel like they come alive. They feel like they have a purpose.

Also another thing to remember is that how you behave or act at school, and in front of your friends, can be a testimony about God. How much He loves us and how great, wonderful and loving He is.
When you are kind and courteous to others, it warms their hearts. Maybe a teacher is having a bad day, and your grateful attitude, or smile or kindness...makes them feel as if they are making a difference in someones life. Teachers and parents, sometimes are the most unappreciated people in the whole world, or at least we feel like it sometimes. But as you show the love of Jesus to everyone...you are making a huge difference in their lives.

Trust me you (even at your age) have a purpose!!! Do know that God loves you and thinks you are valuable!!
Blessings

I can understand how you feel. And that just because you are young, God cannot use you. But that is a lie from the enemy. I'll bet you did not know that you are helping a lot of people right now in this thread and in this site, and i'm sure in your daily life, you are a very helpful young man to your parents and friends and maybe even teachers.

When you have questions, that does help people. It causes them to get out their Bible, or Bible program and look things up, studying or renewing their minds to what God has said, and then God can build their faith, and build His presence in their life. Sometimes people just need that little push to get into the Word, and God takes over from there. And as people are seeking Him for what to say to you, God can speak to them about something else that He knows is going on in their life.

Sometimes people need to feel needed or that their life means something. And when they get to share with others, they feel like they come alive. They feel like they have a purpose.

Also another thing to remember is that how you behave or act at school, and in front of your friends, can be a testimony about God. How much He loves us and how great, wonderful and loving He is.
When you are kind and courteous to others, it warms their hearts. Maybe a teacher is having a bad day, and your grateful attitude, or smile or kindness...makes them feel as if they are making a difference in someones life. Teachers and parents, sometimes are the most unappreciated people in the whole world, or at least we feel like it sometimes. But as you show the love of Jesus to everyone...you are making a huge difference in their lives.

Trust me you (even at your age) have a purpose!!! Do know that God loves you and thinks you are valuable!!
Blessings
I thought that it would be cool to be a pastor and have my own church built and for me to write a simplified version of the KJV Bible. But those are things that God has to approve. I have learned that if it is not in God's Will, it will most likely fail horribly. I also have figured out (or maybe it was the Holy Spirit, but this was long ago) that you cannot do anything of God without God.

Just remember the learning process does not stop here on earth, it will continue for ever as the Lord has many many more things to share with us that he prepared for them whom he loves. We will probably sit next to each other through out eternity. We can share notes! :)

Eph 2:5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—
Eph 2:6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
Eph 2:7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

Reactions: Juk
Cturtle said, and Juk answered
Is that because you think that the end is so near, that you have no purpose now?
Yeah.

Juk, what about the "millennium"? We will rein with Christ on this earth for 1000 years. It is time to prepare your self for that task.

Rev 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,
Rev 5:10 and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth."

I have never worked for a company that long. 14 years is my longest job, but 1000 years is really really a long time.
I hear there are great
"benefits"
Will there be different roles for us all, or would they be for the people lucky enough to be born in the millennium?

Just remember the learning process does not stop here on earth, it will continue for ever as the Lord has many many more things to share with us that he prepared for them whom he loves. We will probably sit next to each other through out eternity. We can share notes! :)

Eph 2:5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—
Eph 2:6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
Eph 2:7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
The Kingdom of Heaven sounds awesome. That is why I want to spread the Gospel. But I am an introvert, and I am socially awkward. I only talk to people about my faith through written language, never spoken. That is why I am waiting for God to tell me what He wants me to do.

Back