Discerning spirits

If the spirit that is revealing to you is revealing what contrary to scripture don`t obey that spirit.Isaih 29 is about wayward israel not the church.God is telling israel that there is no need for Him to give His prophetic word to people who would not obey.

Greetings in the name of Jesus::)

If I may suggest, we Christians and also Jews, should not without sound scriptural truth, to then limit the Stories and parables of Gods words...! My suggestion which has foundation, is that these stories have " Dualism" Or can have two transcending meanings for and from the bible.

One of these is the Joseph and 12 brothers, being sold into bondage and then Joseph becoming ruler of all.. As related to the Overall theme of Israel rejecting and denying Jesus, who returns becomes King. In fact parables and stories in and of themselves speak of a greater truth, then the parables basic truth. Some might call this a " symbolism" truth from God. Gods words and truths are greater in truth, then mans simple spoken words and truths.

Let me also suggest, that the Bible truths, are layered in truths from God for man. And it has been suggested in modern times, of an even deeper or triple truth, with the " Bible Codes" embedded in scriptures controlling just about all things. I can myself point to many stories of the Bible which have a correlation truth to bigger themes and concepts of God. Which also goes to the theme of Gods " Hidden truths" spoken of about things of and by God.

It is true that all truths of God must abide in the Word, and things can be " burned unto the word". Or tested by the word, as to if from God. God cannot Lie, or openly contradict his words or words contradict themselves.. If again I may suggest, that usually these things of the "inerrant word", then error, is human error in interpretation...Like interpreting the world is not round but flat. Or Earth as Center of Solar system. I hope I didn't confuse the issue.

I would also like to state as my belief; That every word of God is perfect without error, that only mans interpretations do err.

I pray my words do not offend, God bless all Christians in forum, and all that use it. :)

Spiritofprophecy please understand that your utterances are somewhat complicated. Instead of posting information to which we can say AMEN! you post "prophetic utterances" which are unclear, too deep to mine. God does not speak to us in complicated terms. There are far too many of us who can't and won't go there when others purport to speak for Him.

Sir, I invite you to meet with us again, with the understanding that simple English will win the day! Thank You!

Dear Mr. Dok:...

I am sorry you find my English complicated, and not " simple"... I assure you, that I am simplifying my posts for you as much as I can...Since you not capable of in simple terms to comprehend my posts, I ask in the name of Jesus, that you either confine your posts to me; to either questions for clarification, or not responding at all; unless it is a generic non personal post. Stick to the subject mater, not making it about me.

Let me make if real simple....Do not post me again, with request or demands that I stop anything, which subject or action is not, I repeat not in variance to the rules...If you cannot say " Amen"... That Personal truth of yours, cannot be justified beyond your own desires...

I am willing to accept any post with a modicum of respect included, which is the ability to discuss in a civilized manner... Let me quantify that for you....One may Insult, demean, and criticize any themes, concept or Ideas, while respecting the individual to whom you post. Burn my words to the Bible KJV.

Relating this to Mr. Dok post unto me...you have made me the issue, and not my posts. Bottom line, is if you cannot speak to the substance and theme of my posts. you should remain silent.

It is written..." those of God may judge all things, and yet be judged by no man.."..Which I may judge all things spoken, yet judge not the individual, as no man may judge me, but God Alone.

As to seeking " Amen's" or even " Likes"...I beg the forums forgiveness, but I seek not the adoration or approval of men, but only the approval of God, as to the things of God. The wisdom of men is foolishness unto God.

I pray my words will not offend, yet I see they have already...God bless all Christians in forum, and all those who use it.:)

I am sorry you find my English complicated, and not " simple"... I assure you, that I am simplifying my posts for you as much as I can...Since you not capable of in simple terms to comprehend my posts, I ask in the name of Jesus, that you either confine your posts to me; to either questions for clarification, or not responding at all; unless it is a generic non personal post. Stick to the subject mater, not making it about me.

Let me make if real simple....Do not post me again, with request or demands that I stop anything, which subject or action is not, I repeat not in variance to the rules...If you cannot say " Amen"... That Personal truth of yours, cannot be justified beyond your own desires...

I am willing to accept any post with a modicum of respect included, which is the ability to discuss in a civilized manner... Let me quantify that for you....One may Insult, demean, and criticize any themes, concept or Ideas, while respecting the individual to whom you post. Burn my words to the Bible KJV.

Relating this to Mr. Dok post unto me...you have made me the issue, and not my posts. Bottom line, is if you cannot speak to the substance and theme of my posts. you should remain silent.

It is written..." those of God may judge all things, and yet be judged by no man.."..Which I may judge all things spoken, yet judge not the individual, as no man may judge me, but God Alone.

As to seeking " Amen's" or even " Likes"...I beg the forums forgiveness, but I seek not the adoration or approval of men, but only the approval of God, as to the things of God. The wisdom of men is foolishness unto God.

I pray my words will not offend, yet I see they have already...God bless all Christians in forum, and all those who use it.:)
Hmmm..
Dok was actually encouraging you, not making fun or being negative in any way. He is not the only one who doesn't understand what you are saying - it's me as well, which is sad because I'd love to understand what is being said :) So please, don't get so defensive.

Well, I did understand post #63. I agree.

But at the same time, say the posts appear rather evasive, I think that may be causing the confusion. I am a very straight forward talker. I truly hate when someone wants a favor but feels the need to set the stage for acceptance with long explanations before they get to the point and ask. Just ask me straight out and if I need more info, I'll ask. But don't waste my time telling me your hard luck story. It has no bearing on my answer - really!!!

The same is true in these forums. Just spit it out and be done with it.

Which brings me to SipritOfTruth. I think I asked a question, but haven't seen a response from you.

"Does this have anything to do with gathering the Lost Sheep?
Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel, etc. "​

If the spirit that is revealing to you is revealing what contrary to scripture don`t obey that spirit.Isaih 29 is about wayward israel not the church.God is telling israel that there is no need for Him to give His prophetic word to people who would not obey.

Yes! and that goes for us too. We shouldn't waste time talking about God to those who refuse to listen. These people come off very arogant and they have what they think are witty answers, but because they are not listening, their responses don't make any sense. They respond to what they think we have said instead of what we actually say!!!

Spiritofprophecy, how many languages do you speak? What is your first language, second, and so on?

Greetings in the name of Jesus;

I will not deny, I have lived abroad, learning and speaking other languages of which Hebrew is one.

In the Eyes of God, we are all equal: God loves us all. I do claim "my cup runneth over", yet unto God, no better then the least of men.

Let me also apologize for my poor verbal communication of Gods perfect word, I do not Gods words Justice, I will always endeavor to clarify, and aid those who seek to comprehend and find common ground.

Dear Ginger: I am not absolutely sure which question you reference. Except maybe... The two staves, Does it have some thing to do with the "Gathering the Lost Sheep"..... which I can only answer as to " do you think, it has something to do with the " Gathering in of the Lost Sheep". which I believe all things relate to this,...To Either Glorify God, Edify the Church, or aid to bring in the Kingdom.

Let me seem evasive, yet answer, as God seeks us to receive it...Which means, God wants us to choose and decide and interpret for our selves...I can give my opinion, which as all in forum, should be taken as Human opinion and not Gods words.. My opinion is Yes...The covenant of Judah (jew) and Israel has been broken..The association I interpret today.... Judah is Judaism, and Israel is Christianity, but the two are divided...Wisdom, Gods wisdom, must be received as God intends for us to receive it. " Line upon Line".

As to wisdom of Bible "can only be interpreted by Jews" ?...This Has some merit, as to foundations of the faith;, but the Salvation and the Mysteries of God, can only by known and interpreted by having the Keys to scriptures salvation, which is Jesus... Jesus is the Key to all things, which only Christians have.

Christians have been given Salvation through Grace, for Only accepting Jesus as Lord..God did choose to save us... Which then " polluted his inheritance", wild grapes grafted onto the true vine of God; for Christians are Gentile pagans...Of which I also am rooted therein.Most Christians are not, Monotheists, but Polytheists, as Peter warned about, and first objected to the inclusion of non Jews..Praise God, that God chose to saved us, even though we are " Street people" replacement guest; invited to the Feast of Gods salvation, which the Jews were the entitled guest, intended for salvation. Christians are receivers of the Jewish salvation {Jesus}, in fulfillment of the Promise to Abraham;. " Through thy seed, the world shall be blessed". which is the gift, which the Jews first rejected.

Soon Israel will be established forever, and the Jews will return unto the One True God, Messiah, Christ Jesus, as the one and Only God. And man will make war no more.

I pray my words do not offend, God bless all Christians in forum, and all those who use it.:)

Dear Forum readers:

Let me apologize for assuming you knew what scriptures I was quoting. I always think when I use " " that people know I am referencing KJV Bible.,,,

First let me say with " No offense to Mormons", but I am not Mormon. I was Born raised in a strict Nazarene home, and then Lived and studied in Israel...I believe Jesus and God are one and the same, Jesus is "God made flesh" St. John 1:14, that is not Mormonism. If that is who the Minny Prophet whom was spoken of.

The reference to the " two Sticks " by me, was paraphrase for the " two Staves" Zechariah 11:7. which are the two covenants....Which Jesus breaks, being " weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver." Zechariah 11:12.

The thirty pieces of silver is a prophetic reference to Jesus... Yes. One God, One Salvation, One Church, One truth, Gods Truth.... Feel free to ask or query of my "quote " reference to KJV Bible verses...

I pray my words do not offend, God bless all Christians in forum, and all who use it.:)

A Nazarene that uses KJV. I'm almost shocked. I had imagined you were younger since I rarely ever find Nazarenes that like the KJV anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but the CotN has definitely gone in a different direction. While I don't like the NIV (which is what the CotN now recommends), even I tend to use other versions or just translate it myself. For the record, I'm a Nazarene pastor (in training), but I really wouldn't say I was "strict". Though, I remember stories that my grandfather told me and I know that the church used to be nearly as strict as Mennonites and other Brethren/Beleivers churches.

Second, you will not find any Mormons (or JW) here, they would not be able to honestly accept or abide by our site rules. I think we've had a few show up here and there but they really don't last long once they either realize that we enforce the rules or we force them to realize that we will enforce the rules. I think the general consensus is that they are cults. I don't like to place them in that category, but according to the strictest definition, I guess it might fit in some sense.

If I may add for clarification; that I was born and raised in a Nazarene home, but no longer claim that denomination or any denomination created and institutionalized by man. I do not believe in any denominational institutions of men are of God as a whole; and I only now follow the written word which has been established and preserved by God... Faith in these Institutions of men, are clearly discouraged in the word.
Let me also add, that the Only two Bibles which I rely on as Gods preserved word, is the Hebrew Bible, and the English Bible of KJV. Since the " Statement of faith rule #1. is faith in the Original form of the Inerrant word of God" Paraphrased...That would suggest the " Original Hebrew text" and the " Original English Text", which I am incomplete agreement.
Also, I am not informed as to the " Mormon Bible" or what it implies.. Only that Monotheism and Divinity of Jesus, is not the same as My belief.

I claim to be A follower of God and his word, a " Scripturalist believer". I find modern Bibles, as an addition to the word, but useful at times for clarification to some....KJV only; Since God and the word are one, and the word is eternal and perfectly " inerrant".

Shouldn't all of an English tongue, at least in part follow the original KJV..? I think yes.

I pray my words do not offend, God bless all Christians in forum, and all who use it.:)

Greetings in the name of Jesus: :)

Dear Ginger:...

If your post #74, is addressed to me. Then I do not know why you would say or ask " you don't believe in the New Testament as Divinely inspired.?"

If one believes the KJV is inerrant, one must also believe that the New Testament is also inerrant, which relates to Christianity as a whole as a faith.

I apologize if I am not clear in my statements about Jesus, and Christianity.. If I may ask, what comment by me, would have you question my faith in the New Testament not being Gods word..?

I pray my words do not offend, God bless all " Christians" in forum, and all those who use it.:)

Spiritofprophecy said:
I do not believe in any denominational institutions of men are of God as a whole; and I only now follow the written word which has been established and preserved by God... Faith in these Institutions of men, are clearly discouraged in the word.
What happened to fellowship?
Colossians 3:16 (KJV)
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Greetings in the name of Jesus: :)

I have to love Christine and post # 76, which gives me the opportunity to explain why all Denominations are really of man, and a form of anti God....God does seek a personal relationship with each man.! Not a religions divided by mans choices, which today, I can find a church to condone and absolve any manner of sin which I like, even unto Homosexual marriage. And the list is long. Religion by mans choice is wrong! Man should not judge God, But submit to God, and learn Gods truth and ways.

Lets Clarify that not believing in Denominations, for some in forum would suggest that the New testament is not Divine, suggesting that Denomination must then be Divine and from God. And all men should go To " Church" of some denomination. Divine institutions of men, gave us the Inquisition..!

This is one of the Polytheistic division between Judaism and Christianity. First...
No one "goes to Church", Church is not a place but Gods people . This use is a redaction on the term Church..Church is not a place..! Church is a term for believers, or the faithful. Changing names or truths is common in denominations, from Catholic, Protestants, to Mormon, or J W's giving Power to buildings... We are having Church and communion with God in this very forum; A non denominational Christian communion, welcoming Catholic, Protestants and all whom love God and his word... Where does Gods true spirit dwell as to mans institutions..Baylor, Notre Dame, or S.M.U. ?

Here is my question..Where do you put your faith?,,In Catholicism, or a Protestant denomination, Mormonism, J W's and or etc ?.. Or do you put your faith in God, which is also the Word. The Word is God. And the word has become flesh in Jesus. If the word says one thing and pastor another, whom do you believe?

God or the Spirit of God cannot be retained in bricks and mortar, or contained by man. The word and God dwells in the hearts of men..There was no established institution denomination which brought down the Romans.. Gods blessings are reserved for the wee, and small and humble of the Church (faithful).

We Christians have done more harm to the faith by our division, then any heathen could ever do..!
I would venture to say more Christians were killed by other professed Christians then non Christians.

I also believe we shall not soon make war any more on Earth; in just a few more years Gods Kingdom will be established.

I do not condemn the faithful who worship God/Jesus in any house of God of some 200-300 different doctrines of Gods One Truth..There is only one Church, One God, One Salvation, and one Truth. Which is written in the word.
Every Christian can look at other denominations and see their errors, yet cannot see our own sins. It's easy to discern another person who errs...Yet no one is without sin, and all fall short of the Glory of God.

Christian division is wrong, "Precept of man", is wrong.. denominations are not of God. Sorry for being so preachy.

I pray my words will not offend, God bless all Christians in forum and all who use it.:)

Hmmm..
Dok was actually encouraging you, not making fun or being negative in any way. He is not the only one who doesn't understand what you are saying - it's me as well, which is sad because I'd love to understand what is being said :) So please, don't get so defensive.

And you can include me with Dok and Christine as well.

It is also written in Titus 2:7-8
"In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works, in doctrine showing integrity, reverance and sincerity, sound speech that cannot be condeamed, that he is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you."

Back