DISCIPLE! - Please Read the OP

DISCIPLE! - Please Read the OP

hspace1.gif
hspace1.gif
Discipleship Message #1

hspace1.gif
disciple-graphic.bmp

"DISCIPLE!" is a new thread which will effectively replace The Inner Room thread (meaning I won't be writing much more in Reaching Higher and Gems). Because: it's TIME for a new start!!This has been what the Lord meant when He first talked to me about "change". Herewith the CHANGE!! (Yes, surprised me considerably!)

In Disciple! I will be writing Discipleship Messages to ALL who have a strong INNER DESIRE from the Lord to GROW as a Christian Believer and one day to become MATURE IN CHRIST!! On the Disciple! graphic above I've written Child, Primary, Teen, Adult, MATURE. Doesn't matter where you are in that list, Disciple! will help you!

My calling from the Lord via the Discipleship Messages is to DISCIPLE YOU, according to (click) Matthew 28:19-20, TEACHING you to OBEY God's commands (I have a Holy Spirit Gift of Teaching from the Lord). As a Disciple you are both a learner AND a follower. You may pattern on me (BIG responsibility for me!), even as I seek to pattern on Jesus. But because I'm human just like you, I can not promise to always have everything right. All that I can do, for my own sake and much moreso for yours, is my very, very best to be as close as possible to what is truth and what is right.

You will need an OPEN MIND! (not always that EASY!) But closed minds, or minds of "fear", or those that resist CHANGE will NOT help you one little bit. You also need to STEP UP spiritually! Things like: "Oh, it's really okay" is O-U-T OUT!! While "Near enough is good enough" has to go RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!!! - and never ever return!!

How it will work is: I am the Teacher and you are the Disciple - a VERY GOOD thing to be!!! My aim is to disciple you so that more and more you are LEARNING to observe and to do (obey) all that God commands in His Word!! Nothing less than that!! This will move you towards: 1) Becoming a mature Christian! 2) Being an Overcomer, and 3) Enduring to the end. I will help you with these ESSENTIALS for the Christian in any way that I'm able, sharing all I've learnt in all my years of walking with the Lord.

I will write Discipleship Messages. You can ask or post questions or make comments. Some of it will certainly be more personal than I've been on the IR thread, e.g., I'll share some of my very personal experiences with the Lord and some of the things I personally feel and believe, based on my Christian experience.

This will all be "getting down and dirty" in the best possible way *hehe*, i.e., getting to the nitty-gritty of truly LIVING the Christian life, and RELATING to God through His Blessed Spirit!!!

I will expect you to be a true disciple - else we're BOTH wasting our time. That is, expecting you to take full note of what I say (but questioning and querying is fine), sometimes reading long Discipleship Messages if that's what it takes, maybe modifying your personal lifestyle, and willing to TAKE strong words if I feel from God that they are necessary!!

Having said that, this is VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: in various Messages I will write truths that you will not be able to do at that time! Fact is that none of us can put all new truths into our life by yesterday afternoon!! But this is all okay! What you do is this: now that you know this new truth, you hold it in your mind, WANTING with all your heart to get it into your life!! Do this with steely determination and eventually it WILL happen.

The end result of knowing those things that you absolutely need to know can be a new life like you've never had, or not managed to reach yet. This will bring you to a new READINESS to leave earth and to enter eternity - and with your life so pleasing to God that He will WELCOME YOU as you arrive!!! You want to be ready for this, don't you? Then I will be doing absolutely all that I can to help!!

This is a journey, folks, a serious Spiritual - not earthly - journey, working as fast as we can towards getting READY to be face to face with the Lord in eternity - where earth and the things of earth are NO LONGER!! So come with me - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

- BM (with his Lady)

hspace1.gif

hspace1.gif
hspace1.gif
Discipleship Message #2

hspace1.gif
disciple-graphic.bmp

Satan - and Making It to God in Heaven!

He will FIGHT - to stop you!!! He hates God and he hates you and me! He will use every dirty trick in his arsenal to prevent you from EVER:

Becoming a mature Christian
Being an Overcomer
Enduring to the end.

And he'll WIN too!! - unless we really get ON THE BALL and stay on the ball. SPIRITUALLY, I mean!! You see, we simply CANNOT afford the "luxury" of staying as a Spiritual babe or child - as most Christians here in Oz, in America, and in other places are!! WHY NOT? Because babies can't really be OVERCOMERS, nor can they ENDURE to the end!!! - which I'll be writing about soon to show WHY these are such essentials to reaching God in heaven! Yes, I know we've been taught HOW EASY IT IS to get born again, but to ENSURE that our names ARE in the book that Jesus will have at the Judgment requires much, much more than "EASY"!! (More to come on this.)

Satan knows that he's losing, which really makes him mad!! (well, GOOD!!!) But FEAR NOT his tricks, dear ones, for he IS a DEFEATED ENEMY. Hey, but what about Peter's warning? 1 Peter Ch 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith... Preachers will warn you about 'the roaring lion'. And it's WISE to be aware of this. But for a faithful Christian he has no teeth!! Please do RESIST him, but don't get into a confrontation with this evil being! He's truly not worth the time! Simply say to the Lord, "I resist satan in Jesus' name, by faith, and he must flee according to (click) James 4:7."

And hows about: 1 John Ch 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them [all evil spirits], because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. Man alive, what a verse!!! a) You're of God b) you've overcome all evil spirits c) because the Holy Spirit in us is greater than d) the devil (who has to live down here now)!! WOW, works for ME!!!

And speaking out James Ch 4:7 to God ALWAYS works for me!! Maybe this is partly because of being mature in the Lord Jesus. My experience: the more MATURE you are the less satan can get at you!! This FREEDOM is most remarkable and quite, quite wonderful!! - and I presume it's got something to do with being fully obedient to Him, which the Lord has brought me to (gives 'the pig' *hehe! - my pet name for the devil!* much less to work with!) So GO FOR MATURITY!!! *personally recommended by BM!!*

Just getting started here! Much Jesus' love to each one of you!!

- BM (with his Lady)

hspace1.gif

WELL I DID IT!

Phew!! What a major job that all was! And it's felt kinda scary starting a New Thread...

Hey, if you'd like to get an automatic Email Notification each time a new Message is put up:

1. First join CFS. This is really quite quick and easy!

2. Now write just one post in Disciple! but...

3. Before you click "Submit Reply", straight beneath that is the box called "Additional Options". In that box, if you look hard *smile* you'll see "Notification Type" and "Do not subscribe". Click "Do not subscribe" and choose which Email Notification you want. Then click on "Submit Reply" and you are Subscribed to the thread!

Possibly for most people this is the easiest way to keep track of posts in the thread!

Hmm... I suppose after all that work I now have to get the next Discipleship Message from the Lord! BUT before that I am going for a rest and maybe even a sleep!! *waves tiredly*

- BM

Yippee! I just love the way God works! I KNEW it would be great, and it is! This thread is wonderful, and comes at just the right time, and is just what is needed! WooHoo!!! You are AWESOME, GOD!!!

And, Bondman, please take time to rest! We need time to digest what you've written before we get the next one! hee!

What a lovely response! Thankyou, THANKYOU, my dear, dear friend!! Our God just astonishes me too, He really does!!!

Ahhh, ummm, er, "rest"?? You may need to explain to me what that actually means...

Oh, alright, I will! I promise! (You're not related to Beloved by any chance, are you? *hehe*)

Love you!!

- BM

Erp!! I just discovered Disciple! #2 back in the IR thread... I wondered what on earth had happened to it. Couldn't understand where it went (out of the 8 copies of IE I had open at the time!)

How embarrassing! But most of all I HOPE I DIDN'T CONFUSE TOO MANY TOO BADLY!! Such a silly mistake... Sorry guys!!

- BM *runs and hides in the cupboard*

well for a while i have been looking for somthing to get me reinterested in reading my bible, praying and all that good stuff (i have definatly backslidden over the last while) maybe this is it i hope to read more in here.

Hi Chris!

You're very welcome, and will get all the encouragement and support you may want here! So please do READ and let the Lord bring your heart and mind and life back to "the good stuff"!!

Love and blessings!

- BM

A URL to put in Favourites

If you want to just come here to read Discipleship Messages, there are a couple of ways to get to the latest post.

The one I use is, which you can COPY is:

http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=24385&goto=newpost

First, put Disciple! into Favourites. Then just right click on it, click Properties at the bottom, PASTE the above URL straight in, and click OK. That's it! - will always take you to the latest post!

- BM

Wow, amazing . .this is truly what I need as well right now!
I can see where I am still a babe in the Lord and I do need to learn to fight the battle much better with the enemy Satan!

I have not done so well the last few days with this.. I mean there has been huge victories in my life.. such as the sexual purity and all.. but i got to tell you even this evening the devil was trying to get into my head.

I am moving! I have no clue where I am going but I am moving! There has been alot going on but do not want to go into details here .. may in the IR .. but as I started to root through my dresser drawers and such I found a few things left behind from my past.. including some old negilees and a few sex toys ( hey for those of you who know me.. I tell it straight up.. well the old devil really started getting in my head in alot of different ways.. but I did remember the scriputre he who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.. then I came here and read it too! Everything went in the garbage. Have been tempted lately to look at some things on the internet that I should not be looking at.. have had great victory there as well.. even tonight the thoughts were there and i said Robin this is crazy~ your Lord is a mighty Lord..

I am so looking to seek him and live my life for him. I am tired of running..
I am trusting in the Lord to show me where he wants me in life with all things including a place to live. in the meantime I am getting rid of the physical stuff of my life and taking it to the streets. 4 boxes and 1 huge bag of clothes so far tonight. If not raining tomorow, I am going through the pots and pan cupboard.

I truly do want to live for Jesus! Patience is one thing I lack but am working on it.. also to sit still is hugely hard for me.

Disciple away Bondman.. I am ready.. Also I will be sure to stick to the subjects at hand and try not to veer with any reply posts.

Praise Jesus for leading you and guiding you!

God bless
Faithwoman:)

hspace1.gif
hspace1.gif
Discipleship Message #3

hspace1.gif
disciple-graphic.bmp

You CAN Have VICTORY Over Sin in Your Life!

inspired-by.gif
Faithwoman's very personal post HERE. I've always so greatly respected you for your preparedness to 'tell it like it is' concerning your life! This is truly EXCELLENT because what it does is help others to see that THEIR STRUGGLES are not 'unique', that they are NOT the only person with "THAT" problem!! Well done indeed!

I see that the 'old man of sin' is still considerably bugging you. THIS is your field of battle - satan will always get involved to try and make it worse and tempt you to sin, but the REAL battlefield lies WITHIN YOU!!!

Paul spells out this whole deal in the passage below: specifically that WE DIED, WITH HIM, UNTO SIN. And WE'VE RISEN, WITH HIM, UNTO A NEW LIFE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. The power to live without sin, comes from DYING to sin, in Christ, then RISING again to righteousness, in Christ!! So this is all about JESUS - NOT about ME!!

Okay, we ALL need to READ and fully DIGEST the truly WONDROUS TRUTHS God has given us in this most ASTONISHING passage!! Please DO read and STUDY it carefully:

ROMANS Ch 6:2 ...How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?

3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?

4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,

6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be SLAVES of sin.

7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,

9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.

10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.

11 Likewise you also, RECKON (consider) yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

12 Therefore do not let sin REIGN (be in charge) in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.

13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

14 For sin shall NOT have dominion (rule) over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

So where's the FOCUS of our whole life to be? On US and OUR problems? Of course not!! Total waste of our precious TIME and ENERGY! - our Christian life will WORK ONLY when our DAILY LIFE-FOCUS is on the Lord!!!

May we ALL learn to consider ourselves dead to sin and alive to God, through the Lord Jesus!!!

- BM (with his Lady)

hspace1.gif

Fluffy, sorry I didn't keep my promise to you! *shamed!* I felt Faithwoman's post a cry for help, that we all need - and this needed to be responded to early.

I am taking the rest of the day off, and tomorrow we hope to get out for a short time into our favourite place: the Australian bush (quite close to us here, as we're very fortunate to live on the edge of our rather large and sprawling Capital City! Our weather is BEAUTIFUL at the moment: not hot, not cold. Clear blue skies with a few fluffy white clouds and a coolish breeze. "Great job, Lord!!"

- BM

Yes Bondman needs to take a breather.
But I encourage each and everyone of you, that if you come here willing to learn you will do that. If you open your heart, your struggle as he posts what the Lord gives him you will change! I have and I have also found good friends here that have got to know me, without me even saying a word. They have learned my heart and reach out to help.

Bondman knows me so well, that he knows I am struggling.. I am to busy running around taking care of other people.. hence his note to me:

I can see the way you're living and the effects of your temperament on it - and things building up to breaking point. If you don't settle, you're going to self-destruct or something - all I want, and God wants, and you want is to just be His and living as He wants.

Too much service has broken many an earnest Christian. Your Sanguine appears to be driving you, especially in your best ministry, that of Care-A-Van. I see that it 3 ingredients dangerous to a Sanguine: excitement, gratification, and people. You've had these in spades, all things the Sanguine seeks for, yet it's not good to seek for them.

I'm in no way being negative about your ministry and the things God has done through you. It's been wondrous and quite breath-taking to watch!! But for you perhaps a drug that you crave, and want to keep taking and taking. I certainly reckon it's time for a break, to regroup, and to re-evaluate what you're doing, where you're going, and even who you are. There is NO shame whatsoever in this!

That's about it, I think. I've continued praying - and will continue praying - for those things in your life that I know about and that you've asked prayer for. Maybe now He's answering with the word 'change'.

Anything I can help with, you know you just gotta ask and I'm there

So hence, all the Lord wants is for me to be his and living as he wants. I struggle with the living as he wants.. this means I got to give alot of "stuff" not just physical but spiritually and emotionally up.. My flesh fights against me, Hence the writing below.. People here, take hold take hold of the messages Bondman has to say. .I now and going to do as he suggests, I am going to take the time for some major changes in my life as well. Glory to our Lord.

Struggling

The flesh is calling
Come hear, come hear
But God is saying
I want to draw you near

The thoughts of the past
And where I had been
Keep roaming around
My head within

The thoughts of that pleasure
The thoughts of the sin
Are swirling everywhere I look
But Jesus says
Turn to the Book

For the book you have seen
Has shown you the truth
The truth for so long
That you needed from me

It was all about you before dear
Your will and your path
But now with saying
Yes I do accept you
It about my will for you

A will and path
That leads to victory
I will heal your pain
I do give you hope
I promise you a future
A future that is beyond
What a mind can even imagine

I thank you Jesus
For pulling me from the pit
Hang on to me Lord
For the day is drawing near
And I truly do want to
Sit at the bottom of your feet

I love you all.. ok off to start my "mini vacation".. well got lots to do on that to get ready for my move.

Hugs
Faithwoman

Ok.. I just have to say after my earlier post, I had dinner this evening with one of my Christian friends who is a man single at that who volunteers with the ministry as well.

I don't know if you would call it a "date" but it was an awesome evening out. We went to dinner and had a really nice time.. why? because our conversation was all around the Lord and our struggles in our life.. he knows of mine . ie.. overeating. smoking those darn cigarettes, not trusting people etc.. I know of his as well now. We talked about how we get over them and how it is the enemy we fight. When we pulled back into my driveway, we sat in the car and listened to a Bible CD for a few minutes, I then asked if I could pray for the both of us.. One of the biggest things we talked about was the need of accountability.. of course we are accountable to the Lord for everything.. but no matter what we are trying to learn and what we struggle with, if you pray and ask God to put Christian people in your life, he does! It is our fellow brothers and sisters that will help us, but only if we are honest with them. I had to learn this the hard way.. not that I ever really tried to hide anything from Bondman, but when I opened up my heart, I could truly receive what the Lord had and continue to has for me.

Whew.. I will not allow any of the "stuff" of my life hinder my walk.. I will continue to come to the Disciple room and continue to learn.

God Bless You all!
Faithwoman

PS.. This was a total different time out for me.. no lusting.. ( ok.. will admit he is a pretty good looking fella! .. hey I am human) but what I meant is I walked through my front door alone.. meaning I am thankful for what I have learned through the IR and the Word and what God calls of me.. and hey~ I am believing in the Lord.. and his promises.. he knows the desires of my heart.. he promises me a hope and a future.. Praises to our Lord.

So hence, all the Lord wants is for me to be his and living as he wants. I struggle with the living as he wants.. this means I got to give alot of "stuff" not just physical but spiritually and emotionally up.. My flesh fights against me, Hence the writing below.. People here, take hold take hold of the messages Bondman has to say. .I now and going to do as he suggests, I am going to take the time for some major changes in my life as well. Glory to our Lord.

Struggling

The flesh is calling
Come hear, come hear
But God is saying
I want to draw you near

The thoughts of the past
And where I had been
Keep roaming around
My head within

The thoughts of that pleasure
The thoughts of the sin
Are swirling everywhere I look
But Jesus says
Turn to the Book

For the book you have seen
Has shown you the truth
The truth for so long
That you needed from me

It was all about you before dear
Your will and your path
But now with saying
Yes I do accept you
It about my will for you

A will and path
That leads to victory
I will heal your pain
I do give you hope
I promise you a future
A future that is beyond
What a mind can even imagine

I thank you Jesus
For pulling me from the pit
Hang on to me Lord
For the day is drawing near
And I truly do want to
Sit at the bottom of your feet

I love you all.. ok off to start my "mini vacation".. well got lots to do on that to get ready for my move.

Hugs
Faithwoman

Beautiful poem, sweetie! It has so much truth in it - practical truth, and truths from the Lord. Love it!!!
"So hence, all the Lord wants is for me to be his and living as he wants. I struggle with the living as he wants.. this means I got to give alot of "stuff" not just physical but spiritually and emotionally up.. My flesh fights against me..."
What you said about your flesh fighting against you is so for all of us. But please go back to Discipleship Message #3 and there READ and REREAD the whole passage from Romans Ch 6. Paul is here giving us THE ANSWER to our flesh struggling!!!

May your "mini-vacation" be SO profitable in the Lord for you!!

- BM

Crying Out

Today at church during the opening songs, I went right up to the altar and prayed for forgiveness, prayed for help with all things. I stayed there for two whole songs. I took my seat. The Pastor gave his message about are we ready for when the bridegroom comes. Are we keeping watch, are we keeping our light lit. He had a lantern sitting on the podium. He would take it and swing it and ask are we going forth to the lost and such. Awesome powerful message. He spoke of not becoming tired and weary. That the Lord will give us strength.

The spirit started to move in me.. I stood right up and said Pastor I am tired and weary. I looked at the congregation and said I am tired I am weary. I am laden with struggles of my own, please pray for me. Today I have sititng next to me the woman who let us in her home, her husband in prison, who accepted the Lord via phone, her children who accepted Jesus last week.. I get tired going forth but I know we all need to keep the light shining bright! God can use you wherever you are! I was very emotional.. really it was tears of joy.. shared a testimony of what Jesus is doing on the streets.

I sat down. they had an altar call. The mom wanted to go up and have the Pastor pray over her husband's wedding ring she had on her neck.
I went with her. When i was done, I turned around .. all the board members and elders of the church were standing there.. they said we would like to pray with you for you. It was awesome! After we were done, the head guy stated the church is there to help me in any way they can. If I need help financially, they will help. Two of the men gave me numbers to call about apartments.. It was all just so amazing! Yes Bondman it is a bible teaching church.. and it is a body of Christ that cares about its members!

So the moral of my sharing is when we are laden and tired, we cry out.. and yes take a mini vacation.. but If you are believing in our Lord Jesus, he truly hears your cry and will help you overcome anything.. but ya got to have a willing heart..

See attached pic of this past Saturday.. I was on the bus due to Bridget being ill. I prayed with 30 famileis.. no wonder my spirit is worn out.. yes I know that happens and I need to get refilled.

Hugs
Faithwoman

Goodness, dear one, it's never a dull moment with you around is it!! It's true that no wonder your spirit is worn out. It's true that you need a break. But that means a PROPER break!!

The willing hearts are the ones who crack up in the end, because if there's a need then they are there to fill it (such as the bus because of Bridget not being there - BTW, how is she doing please, for prayer). You would say, "Well Bridget's not able to be on the bus so I HAVE to be there," and there's a certain amount of truth in that. But at some point you have to call a halt.

I learnt something important in 1987 (one of the years I nearly died) that has stayed with me every since. I'd been in bed since 1984 but was suddenly put into hospital for a month. I had been looking after the budget and all financial matters, with stuff on the Apple computer and so on - and now I've gone to hospital. Y'know the place never missed a beat! My clever son-in-law accessed the computer and between them all they figured things out and had no problems at all. I though I was indispensible - but discovered I wasn't!!! It can LOOK like the world will stop without us - but it won't!!!

Your church DOES sound really good, hon, with willingness and preparedness to support you in your needs!! I'm really happy for you in this! But what I want to see is you taking some SERIOUS time off, i.e., set the amount of time, make the decision, and STICK to it!!

Hugz!

- BM

hspace1.gif
hspace1.gif
Discipleship Message #4

hspace1.gif
disciple-graphic.bmp

Don't look DOWN, Look UP!

Struggling Christians is a contradiction of terms: the Christian shouldn't be struggling; if a person IS struggling we wouldn't expect them to be a Christian! Alright, maybe that's maybe a bit too strong, but you get the idea. Does this maybe come down to WHERE WE'RE LOOKING? I think it does. Suppose things are going on around me that I don't like - maybe are even freaking me out!! I'm looking DOWN!! - I'm FOCUSSING on the PROBLEM - and then wondering why: 1) It's not getting any better, and 2) I'm still feeling DREADFUL!! Question: how can the problem possibly improve while my whole being is focussed on the problem?? Can you see what I mean?

BUT, if I will stop for even a few seconds AND LOOK UP to the Lord God, ha!! - now we're cooking with gas!! With our eyes (mind, emotions, and all) OFF the problem here below, and ON the Lord above - things can start to change!! - FOR THE BETTER!!! Question: is it possible to be LOOKING UP and LOOKING DOWN at the same time?? Of course not!! It's one or the other, right! The PROBLEM here is that, because of our physical faculties - and ESPECIALLY our eyes - we keep SEEING and EXPERIENCING the problem!!! This is SO typical of the normal lives of many Christians...

Please ACCEPT that earnest life for the true Believer will be tough. Jesus PROMISED this!! He said, in John Ch 16:33 "In the WORLD you WILL have..." what? A good time? A great life? Prosperity, money, and all the rest? NO!! - we will have: "TRIBULATION!!" That is, tough times, trials, and hardship. I didn't say this, HE did!! Question: WHY is it that we don't take full NOTE of what the Bible says??? The New Testament is perfectly clear from Matthew to Revelation that for God's people it's: hard times HERE, so that we may enjoy rejoicing and GREAT times 'up there'. No, make that fantasmagorically wonderful and amazing and superb times with God in eternity!!!! Did you get that?

We mostly have it totally back to front. We want - and EXPECT - an easy life here (because we're now a Christian, right?) No, NO, NO!!! HERE IS THE HARD LIFE. In eternity is where it's all fantastic!!! Provided of course, that we ENDURE to the end in order to receive this!! So LOOK UP, not down at THE PROBLEMS! And recognse that it's HARDSHIP HERE; WONDERFUL THERE!!! (provided we're prepared to go through the hardship!!) The EASY ROAD of prosperity, and money, and good times, and all that the world constantly offers us leads to: DESTRUCTION!! You don't want to go THAT ROUTE!!! Take GOD'S Biblical route to heaven, and beyond!!!

- BM (with his Lady)

hspace1.gif

EDIT: We're following the footsteps of our Master in this: Hebrews Ch 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame,and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. WOW!!! We're going there too!!!

John 16:33

He said, in John Ch 6:33 "In the WORLD you WILL have... what? A good time? A great life? Prosperity, money, and all the rest? NO!! - we will have: "TRIBULATION!!"

Just a heads up in regards to "Discipleship Message #4”. It appears the scripture reference you intended to post was John 16:33 (it is listed as John 6:33)

John 16:33 (NKJV)
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

THANKYOU!!!

It certainly should have been John Ch 16:33, jaerod. I HATE mistakes, but make numbers of them...

Now fixed. Bless you for letting me know!!

- BM

Back