Do You Believe Atheists "choose" To Go To Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine you can believe what you want. No one here has promoted homosexuality or any other sin. Those you are attacking are the ones who are standing up for the ones being afflicted. If you lived in the first century I can just imagine you dragging out the adulteress by the hair and accusing Christ of supporting wicked perversions by not stoning her to death.

So then tell us, are you without sin?
I believe the bible, and what is written in plain and simple words in both the Old and New testaments! Of course you guys are promoting this sin and attacking anyone that calls it what it is? A wicked and perverted sin that rejects God and His order in nature and His divine judgment.

I believe the bible, and what is written in plain and simple words in both the Old and New testaments! Of course you guys are promoting this sin and attacking anyone that calls it what it is? A wicked and perverted sin that rejects God and His order in nature and His divine judgment.

God does not need your help judging anyone sir. I do not promote sin but I will defend the sinner from hatred because it is no ones place to pass judgment on them. And if you want to bring them into repentance your doing it the wrong way.

Also your judgment of them makes you guilty of the same thing romans 2.

Don't speak to me further. Your beliefs are disgraceful and disgusting. And I'm beginning to wonder if they're even legal.
Now consider this, these people who are so determined to legalize the most ungodly of things, are willing to outlaw any voice that calls this wickedness for what it is. These people will throw real believers into prison and talk and do it in the name of tolerance and love..

its not a "consensual" relationship...its a complete rejection of God and His righteousness! Its a wicked and EVIL perversion!
It's two people in love. I repeat, what on earth is wrong with you that you'd see an act of murder as a lesser sin? Is this what your Christianity is?

God does not need your help judging anyone sir. I do not promote sin but I will defend the sinner from hatred because it is no ones place to pass judgment on them. And if you want to bring them into repentance your doing it the wrong way.

Also your judgment of them makes you guilty of the same thing romans 2.
Well what and when I judge..is none of your concern ..You have no right to judge my judgment...stop judging me...:eek:

I doubt very seriously you ability to bring anyone to repentance, or your ability to judge theses matters. I have led many sinners to repentance and faith in Christ...some must be saved by fear, others repent at the conviction of the Holy Spirit who has ordained me as a minister Of God.

It's two people in love. I repeat, what on earth is wrong with you that you'd see an act of murder as a lesser sin? Is this what your Christianity is?

That's part of the sin of it...it is not the love that God condones. I question that it is love at all, stemming from a perverted origin. It is a lustful soul tie that forms between these people, that the Lord Jesus Christ dearly desires to deliver them of---and save them.

Well what and when I judge..is none of your concern ..You have no right to judge my judgment...stop judging me...:eek:

I doubt very seriously you ability to bring anyone to repentance, of you ability to judge theses matters. I have led many sinners to repentance and faith in Christ...some must be saved by fear, others repent at the conviction of the Holy Spirit who has ordained me as a minister Of God.
I am going to recommend sir that you first of all see a reputable psychiatrist. There are people out there who are specifically trained to deal with those who have been indoctrinated by hate cults, and lots of people make appointments to see them, so there is no need to be ashamed. There is also a website I recommend highly and I'll have to get the URL for it, but it deals specifically with breaking free of cults and fundamentalism.

I am going to recommend sir that you first of all see a reputable psychiatrist. There are people out there who are specifically trained to deal with those who have been indoctrinated by hate cults, and lots of people make appointments to see them, so there is no need to be ashamed. There is also a website I recommend highly and I'll have to get the URL for it, but it deals specifically with breaking free of cults and fundamentalism.
lol well I would recommend you to the truth of the scriptures and the Holy Spirit of God that came to convict the world of sin.

You appear not to understand the difference between a consensual act between two adults and the abuse of a child. Further evidence that you need to seek serious counsel.
These people claim they "love" that's the point...and consensual wickedness is still wickedness!

You appear not to understand the difference between a consensual act between two adults and the abuse of a child. Further evidence that you need to seek serious counsel.

So, two (or three) people consent to commit an abominable sexual act together and that makes it OK with God? Where is that in scripture?

So, two (or three) people consent to commit an abominable sexual act together and that makes it OK with God? Where is that in scripture?
Right just get enough folks to agree, and its ok...lol I think that is called conspiracy to commit a crime in most cases.

People, yes homosexuality is a sin. It does not give you the right to judge them. And if your trying to bring them to love God stop telling them that God hates them.

Murder and sexual immorality are just sins. But malice is a far graver sin than lust.

You are also showing repeatedly you do not empathize so you cannot possibly know how to help them. Whether you consider it love or not is irrelevant. They believe they are in love and you need to go to their level and lift them up. Don't prop yourself up so that they can no longer reach you.

People, yes homosexuality is a sin. It does not give you the right to judge them. And if your trying to bring them to love God stop telling them that God hates them.

Murder and sexual immorality are just sins. But malice is a far graver sin than lust.

You are also showing repeatedly you do not empathize so you cannot possibly know how to help them. Whether you consider it love or not is irrelevant. They believe they are in love and you need to go to their level and lift them up. Don't prop yourself up so that they can no longer reach you.
Who are you to "judge" my ability to uphold Gods standards? Sorry you do not understand or know the scriptures.
Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

We have the right to judge what sin is, and we do also have the right to judge what those who claim to be Christian, to be a part the Body of Christ are saying when it is sin. It is a blight on the Body of Christ for so-called believers to speak loudly in their support of sin and of how certain sins are now being legislated as acceptable.

God's word has something to say about that.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13 (NLT)
It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning. 13 God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, “You must remove the evil person from among you.”

Romans 1:32 (NLT)
who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

We as believers need to be that salt and light that the Lord Jesus has called us, and to stand up for righteousness and holiness among believers, and STOP approving the lifestyles of people who are hostile to God. That isn't love. It's cowardice. It is ineffective behaviour for those who claim to be of Christ, and really is behaviour that helps the enemy of God. I sure don't want to be found guilty of aiding and abetting Satan.

Romans 2:1 after he just condemned homosexuality says, "You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on people. For at whatever point you judge another you condemn yourself because you are guilty of the same thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back