Do you believe in HELL?

Then why is it that I hear some people on the internet (not on this forum) that people says that, "we don't have to worry about it, we don't need to read Revelation or any other books in the bible, we will fly with Christ anyway"

Yes I did hear that at least a few times on the net whatsoever.

From my understanding when I hear that is meant to try to make me vulnerable. Anyway...it feels like we are going nowhere...

Jag

I am not exactly sure I understand what you are saying, Jag.
Why would I want to make you vulnerable?
That would be wicked.
I am concerned for anyone who may be led astray because the devil will do this very easily if we are not cautious.
I care about you, obviously.
I gain nothing by insulting or offending , but shame.
That is not my intention.
Love, Violet~

i agree we stand here for good,we fight the good fight,we don,t run away.we do need to fight against evil.:)

Whether a person believes in the rapture of not, will it affect their Salvation or Relationship with Abba?

It looks like we got off original topic, do you want to continue into the New Heaven and the New Earth and the second resurrection?

Sorry, Tom, I didn't mean to ignore you~
I imagine our conversations as though we are sitting around a table together, chatting......topics drift.
As long as everything stays civil, let it flow where it may~~~~:)

But we can see evil spirits with our flesh eyes.

Jag, I am not picking on you at all.
Truly, I am concerned for you.
Search the scriptures prayerfully and be careful whose word you take as Truth.

But we can see evil spirits with our flesh eyes.

Jag, I am not picking on you at all.
Truly, I am concerned for you.
Search the scriptures prayerfully and be careful whose word you take as Truth.

That's a bit contradiction of what you said...

II Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight: )

You won't get me to believe that we are all Adam and Eve descendents period...It's been proven that are many races, proven that Cain is the son of Satan, proven that Yahshua did indeed come from of Adam's decendants...and proven that Yahshua teaching is clear when one listens to God.

Because to believe that we all are in Adam's descendant a downright unbiblical and downright lie. As Cain was not spiritually alive...

Mark 12:27 - He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Jag

God made men and women,i agree adam and eve were not the only people here.you can tell them from there fruits,so eve was with satan to produce cain,half snake half human.i agree,maybe adam and eve is an illistration of evil entering human beings.

seeing evil spirits,you can see the body they posses.so in a way you can see there tricks,deviousness etc.

Right on, Violet!

Oh yeah...I believe in hell. My aunt once told me...imagine how you felt when you burned your finger cooking. It hurts bad, doesn't it? Now imagine that feeling not just all over on your outsides, but on your insides, too. And in your heart and your spirit and in your mind. Screaming in torture, non-stop...forever and ever.

I'm so scared of hell...I don't want to go there. I also believe in heaven...and that's where I'd like to aim myself.

God made men and women,i agree adam and eve were not the only people here.you can tell them from there fruits,so eve was with satan to produce cain,half snake half human.i agree,maybe adam and eve is an illistration of evil entering human beings.

Satan is a fallen archangel, not a snake. There is no snake talking to Eve...

Jag

I read the entire chapter before. Either we fly away or not. Can't have both, one says that we fly away and one says God is coming down to set up His Kingdom, and one says that God hates it. And God can never contradict Himselves.

As my flesh and blood can not inherit the Kingdom of God. I'm just going to wait for my incorruptible body to be release. Flesh body means nothing to me.

Jag

Not sure about your above quote concerning the flesh ,this is what I have could you post a verse concerning your belief?

36Now while they were talking about this, Jesus Himself took His stand among them and said to them, Peace ([k]freedom from all the distresses that are experienced as the result of sin) be to you!
37But they were so startled and terrified that they thought they saw a spirit.
38And He said to them, Why are you disturbed and troubled, and why do such doubts and questionings arise in your hearts?
39See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself! Feel and handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see that I have.
40And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet.
41And while [since] they still could not believe it for sheer joy and marveled, He said to them, Have you anything here to eat?
42They gave Him a piece of broiled fish, 43And He took [it] and ate [it] before them.

satan is a snake,spotted an opportunity ,and tried to steal all.biggest snake of them all,father of liars and thieves.very ,very bad.don,t be fooled with his sweettalk or his jezebel bravado.no women would stoop so low only a man in disguise,spirit of a evil man in women.i don,t need to sell my soul,it,s already in myself.:jesus-sign:

Kimmie thank you for your concern. Everything is cool. I love ALL Bible Study.

SC, Abba Father is Daddy. Our Heavenly Father.
Read scriptures below.

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Back