Do you think we meet people for a reason?

People say everything happens for a reason, how about the people you meet?

I have these friends... I've been avoiding for some time... They're great people... Its just I'm not in a great place ...but they are...
I know they're not judgemental but...

Idk I just feel insecure because were not in the same space... They have degrees and jobs, one a girlfriend and.....I keep fearing one day they'll be too busy for me and leave me behind...so I try to leave them before they leave me ...in a sense.

I don't want to feel the pain of them being too busy for me one day, you know. I just ... I don't know.

I wish I could already be in a good place...like they are :/

The saying everything happens for a reason is true However to place God in there would be incorrect.

Our choices and actions make things happen. Then the reason is our choices and actions.
Unless God told you to do either, He was Not in the reason.

As far as your reasons........they seem to stem from insecurity and fear.

We meet people all the time. Some times we are drawn towards them and when this happens we must find out why.
Is this from God or something else.

Some times people come into our lives
For a season and then they are out of our lives.
Sometimes People are sent by God for a paticular reason.

Some times God will remove people from our lives Himself and some times just let you know it's time to Stop any fellowship with them.

Now our enemy the devil is Always sending people our way to do his will for us. They come dressed as anything but bad people.

This is why it is Always in our favor to seek God about our friendships. Sometimes it's not that they are bad people but will take us down a road that is not in His plan for us.

Pray Autumn Pray and make sure these people are not who God has placed to help you.
Maybe they are and maybe they are not But Before you can say for sure you will need to seek God.
Blessings and Do Not Allow your Surroundings Control your Life
FCJ

I have these friends... I've been avoiding for some time... They're great people... Its just I'm not in a great place ...but they are...

Idk I just feel insecure because were not in the same space... They have degrees and jobs, one a girlfriend and.....I keep fearing one day they'll be too busy for me and leave me behind...so I try to leave them before they leave me ...in a sense.

I don't want to feel the pain of them being too busy for me one day, you know. I just ... I don't know.

Just for a quick reply.... I'll write more later

But sometimes God puts people who are stronger or further along in their lives to encourage us to excel further, because we realize that it is possible to attain those things that we really want, that God is telling us to go for.

Blessings

The saying everything happens for a reason is true However to place God in there would be incorrect.

Our choices and actions make things happen. Then the reason is our choices and actions.
Unless God told you to do either, He was Not in the reason.

As far as your reasons........they seem to stem from insecurity and fear.

We meet people all the time. Some times we are drawn towards them and when this happens we must find out why.
Is this from God or something else.

Some times people come into our lives
For a season and then they are out of our lives.
Sometimes People are sent by God for a paticular reason.

Some times God will remove people from our lives Himself and some times just let you know it's time to Stop any fellowship with them.

Now our enemy the devil is Always sending people our way to do his will for us. They come dressed as anything but bad people.

This is why it is Always in our favor to seek God about our friendships. Sometimes it's not that they are bad people but will take us down a road that is not in His plan for us.

Pray Autumn Pray and make sure these people are not who God has placed to help you.
Maybe they are and maybe they are not But Before you can say for sure you will need to seek God.
Blessings and Do Not Allow your Surroundings Control your Life
FCJ

Amen! Good words

The other thing I was going to say is that walking in fear will cause you to have a more difficult time in knowing what to do. It makes it more difficult to hear God's wisdom.

So remind yourself and say to God..."I trust you Lord to lead me and guide me in the right direction" and then don't make a move till you have the peace of God showing you what to do.

God is not going to do things to scare you. And He won't push you into doing something that He knows you can't handle. The biggest thing is to practice reminding yourself to trust Him and ask Him how He wants you to do things. Then remind yourself that you are His sheep and you know His voice.

Blessings

Greetings:
Of course...Lots of creatures are content to live the life of a dog.But,when they meet real people(Christians),they decide to change their lives and appreciate virtue,and understand what Jesus said by,"Son of Man".
by(e)igod

Matt.6:26........
"Look at the birds: they do not plant seeds, gather a harvest and put it in barns; yet your Father in heaven takes care of them! Aren't you worth much more than birds?"

I for one do not believe in coincidences. Our ability to see God’s hand in the blessings we receive deepens our faith because we not only see him active in our circumstances; we also see him providing for our needs.

Hi autumn oddity, I hope you are well.

I was reading your post and I really do understand your concerns,especially the leaving them before they leve you part, but I also wondered if you had thought that these people had been placed on your path to support you to get to your next destination; for a reason.... Almighty God does not do anything by coincidence. The Lord knows your desires for growth so dont be afraid to enjoy these new friendships. Growth consists of uncomfortability... Being placed outside of our comfort zones.... but the process is worth the outcomes.

Read John 5:1-9 I always read this scripture as for me it relates to growth and having a made up mind to grow.

God bless you.

I know they're not judgemental but..
Are these folks born again and strong in faith?
God won't place folks in your life that will take you in the wrong direction.

Once again praying and finding out if He placed them there or not is key to this whole thing.

Remember just as God has a plan for your life so does the devil and he will use Any One, Christians too !!
Blessings
FCJ

Back