Does God Harden Pharaoh's Heart ?????

I have no problem with God reisiting the proud and giving grace and guaidance to the meek. For trully before we where born God already knows us, thats His forknowledge revealed. He is not limited by His creation nor the time that is apart of it.

God can cause the meek to come to Him and He can cause the proud and arrogant to be blinded, thats His call.

There is no boasting in being saved because even the meek are sinners as much as the proud. Trully any rightiousness we may exibit is as filthy rags compared to the rightiousness nessecary to inherit eternal life. So all whom are saved trully can have nothing to boast about and we can know that we are being saved. Trully saved. :)

Psalm 34
18 The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart,And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

Psalm 51
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,A broken and a contrite heart— These, O God, You will not despise

Isaiah 57
15 For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “ I dwell in the high and holy place,With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Isaiah 66
2 For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist,” Says the LORD. “ But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word.

It is wonderful to know that the meek will inherit the earth. :D

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Yes, but I don't see any indication in the passage in Rom. 9 that Paul is talking about nations or groups of people. He refers to two twins, and later in the passage he refers to Pharaoh--an individual man.

I said this cause in my Bible there is a referrence back to Gen.25:23.
23 The LORD said to her,
"Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger."

I'd say I agree with that for the most part, but I would only ask this: What exactly do you mean by "free will"?

Ok , When we were born ... we were born in sin and we all know that . Also we were given a will of choice to choose what is right and what is wrong .which I would say is a free will .... so in other words we contol our own actions . But when we become Christians we surrender to Christ and want to do His will for our lives .

Psalm 40:8

8 I desire to do your will, O my God;
your law is within my heart."

Psalm 143:10

10 Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.

Matthew 6:10

10your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.

Matthew 7:21
21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Back